Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DIY Threesomes

Re: DIY Threesomes

Great article....just like all the others I am reading....I fantasize about a threesome and think that it could be more comfy than a one on one......I like the idea of a triangle face first....yep...Peace....Pheonix6....

heck, i am a bi male and cant find a couple with a bi male. love to suck a guy in front of his wife/ GF

welcome to the club

such a brilliant article

Re: true bi mmf sex

I just now discovered your post. Hope you're still around. My wife and I are still in fantasy stage. I've been ready for years. My ideal guy would be an active bi with me and have at least 7" for me to deep throat. He'd have to be clean, clean non-smoker, physically fit. I have an ad for Colorado bi sex on this site if you want to contact me.

I think I would like to watch a guy fucking a girl doggie style and the have him 69 me for the final blast of cum. sorta like being a stand in pussy

Excellent article. My lady and I have had several threesomes (and more) and hope to have many yet. Presently exchanging texts and emails with an old lover of hers whom we encountered by chance at an event a few months ago. He called out of the blue a couple weeks ago and asked point blank if we'd be interested in playing. Well he's a hot, bi guy so it was pretty much a no-brainer.....I LOVE having a cock to play with as well as a pussy....and I love to see her enjoy a nice hard cock. The articles suggestion of a swing is something I'd never given much thought to but I'm starting to see some potential there....

Re: true bi mmf sex

Yes, my only bi experience so far, which I loved, was with a guy/girl couple that I had known for several years before we ended up in bed together. One of our favorite positions was me on bottom with her straddling my face as I gave her oral (I love to give full body oral to my partners) and he would fuck her doggy style. It really was a turn on to see his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. She mostly directed what we did and she generally wanted most of the cum for herself so for the most part he and I never really shot our loads into each others mouths but did that same thing of taking the cock as it was shooting into her pussy and finishing him off. She did have us suck each other and swallow a couple of times. She would always have us do 69 on each other to start off the session and while we'd be sucking each other she'd hold our balls and stroke our assholes. Man that really was a turn on. Also I've always enjoyed giving the ladies a full asshole licking as I know it really turns them on. On one occasion while he was in her and I was trying to get his balls in my mouth my tongue slipped over his asshole a bit. Wasn't planned but I didn't mind it much as we three would always take a long shower together before any sex. When this happened he got even harder and she felt it. We then planned a later session where when he knew he was about to cum I started to lick his asshole and he really shot a load into her. Great stuff for three people who really like each other and want to give each other pleasure. I've always loved the taste of pussy juice and could lick a clean pussy and a clean asshole for many hours. I enjoy it and the ladies love it. As for tasting and swallowing cum, it was ok though the cum isn't as tasty as pussy juice but the big issue was that my partners loved me doing that for them so that's whats really the important issue for me. I have yet to have another guy partner but when it happens, if he really wants me to swallow for him or lick his asshole then that's what he gets. The reality is, what guy doesn't enjoy knowing his partner, guy or girl, is going to swallow his cum. The turn on for me really is that when a lady of mine doesn't really like the cum taste but swallows FOR ME then that's whats really the turn on. Of the women that I've been in bed with I've done anal with most of them and I can't say as many really enjoyed it but it was a turn on to know that they did it for me. I'm looking on this site for a guy that is attracted to me and me to him and when I find the one, or a couple, half the pleasure be in the giving. Of course it goes without saying that a nice long shower should always preceed great sex. Mutual pleasure means just that. When I get it I'm going to give it too. I've never had the oportunity but would love to try a three way with two other guys.
    Last edited by oralmeister; Dec 21, 2013 at 10:04 AM.