Register
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Unofficial Community Leader

Re: Silly countdown game

FIRE IN THE BELLY

It is said that everyone has 15 minutes of fame...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Newsflash: "Just in, 14 reasons why not everyone gets fifteen minutes. Film, erm ..oh goodie it's French Noir ..."

Triskaidekaphobia--The fear of the number 13---not for me----especially when the 13th falls on a Friday and that day is my birthday---I always have had great Friday the 13ths

12 o'clock when i should be asleep, but often i'm not :|

About 11 when the nerve medicine started pummeling my back. All I could do get into bed and drift off into la la land.

10 reps per set for any given exercise when I had a more regimented routine
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

9 o' Clock, when I ought to have been in the rack due to this darn kenel crud my nephews drug in from public school. I just know it will be kenel crud what triggers the zombie apocolypse. Kenel crud breeds super virues, resistant to most antibiotics. That and our over depending on antibiotics will see zombies, just wait.

Kate went to work at 8...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

7....... I'm a very ​happy lady!

On my six!

He's right behind me!

rosy palms' 5 sisters lmaooooo

4 wheel drive
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

3 best number of people for sex

won't argue there .......but........2 best number of people for making love

Being #1, often a goal in our highly competitive society.

Ended up in this position inadvertently.

Since I'm here once again........I restarted the count last time at 110. New count starts at 150, dollars that I paid for my classic '55 Chevy as a wild teen.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Peps, this puts you in the odd position of both winning and losing simultaneously (check the rules). Meh...been there myself.

149, a progressive sum of consecutive odd numbers: 1, 1+3, 1+3+5
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

148... me Auntie Jean's old house no. b4 she moved back 2 Salford from Manc.

a systolic blood pressure reading of 147 = stage 1 hypertension
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

146...a very badly worded Craigslist invitation for a gangbang
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

145 more ways the area of a void does not compute ...

Aside to pepper: Possible good news on job front. Feeling a bit befuddled but think it's merely the notion of 'going back to work'. There's a little concern over what the position may require, as far as ensuring my capacity for it. Annika has more details she may share with you privately. You're both friends, you both may have input. Feeling cruddy tonight. Dern kennel crud. Getting over it but it is still laying on a whooping. Going to rack earlier than normal.

144 - *steps on gum* Gross!!

143 slugs in line at pole position, awaiting the green flag for slug indy 500 and after slug derby, slug pulls, monster slugs, all this Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

* chugs more OJ, thinks he'll soon return his mother orange tree *

142 - pips in a piece of pomegranate.

cycling at 141 rpm
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

running up then back down, then up again repetiviely for four hours the 140 stairs of bleachers

-- Which I would not try doing now fearing collapse, death from stroke or blood pressure.

139 - consecutive powers of 3

138 lbs.- my weight class on my high school wrestling team
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

137: 1 + 37 = my age

Lisa

136 mph; average wind speed of an F2 tornado
    FIRE IN THE BELLY