Register

No Longer Bicurious

I am definitely Bi and a total bottom!!!

Re: No Longer Bicurious

Congrats! I remember when I was just Bi curious. Thats how most start out I think but inevitably taste the rainbow. Its just too damn good. Welcome to the fold and may you suck and fuck many cocks!

Congrats Luvthewater I have had one homosexual experience in my early 20's, but we were both very inexperienced so it was just swaping blowjobs. Would love to get a nice big dick my bed with the wife. Not sure what turns me on more, thinking about watching her take a big dick in her pussy while I fuck her ass, both of us sucking him off, or me getting fucked while I eat her.

congratulations!!! so glad u have taken that step & now u know what it's really like & it sounds like u enjoy it too

hope you have many happy times

welcome & enjoy
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

Quote Originally Posted by MAcpl69 View Post
    Congrats Luvthewater I have had one homosexual experience in my early 20's, but we were both very inexperienced so it was just swaping blowjobs. Would love to get a nice big dick my bed with the wife. Not sure what turns me on more, thinking about watching her take a big dick in her pussy while I fuck her ass, both of us sucking him off, or me getting fucked while I eat her.
    This guy was pretty large. Really didn't think I would do it. We were both prepared for the fact that it would likely just be oral because of his size. Once I felt how hard it was in my mouth I asked him if he would fuck me. We did several positions and went 2 rounds.

if you really want to be fucked size dont matter

2 rounds, nice. Did he cum in your ass? Or did you get to swallow it? The only cock I sucked was average to small so it was easy to get down to his balls, I would love to try to deep throat a big dick.

Congrats! May your mouth and ass run over with hot sweet cum!

Congratulations, looking to hear more.