Register
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Re: Have you ever .......

Quote Originally Posted by a2smith09 View Post
    Oh good one! Not with the dome light on. We've both masturbated, masturbated each other, and I've gotten a blow job while driving at night. But never with an interior light on.

Have you ever had sex on a hotel balcony?
    YES, early one morning while we were at the Red Carpet Inn in Corpus Christi, watching the sun come up over the bay, and sipping coffee. I think we were the only ones in the motel because it was in November. We were both naked under our robes and I started hugging and kissing my sweetie from behind and dropped my and her robe. She turned around and I went down on her and licked her pussy until she grabbed my head and pulled me into her pussy and in a very low voice said, "DON'T stop what you are doing". Then, in a few minutes, she pulled my head up and kissed me and reached down and guided my throbbing cock into her sweet, wet pussy. We fucked until we both had a joint fantastic orgasm.....which was only a few seconds ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by a2smith09 View Post
    No cant say I have. I've got a friend and lover who has and I get real turned on. By his bathhouse stories and plan a on going with him next time a I cum over for a visit.

Have you ever got caught having sex by someone you didn't mind or had planned on getting caught by?
    I was having sex with a guy I'd been hitting on for awhile and his female roommate came home. I almost fainted thinking maybe he was married! But she was cool, gathered some stuff and left and told us she'd be home around two. I spent the night and the three of us had coffee in the morning. I felt we had a connection because I suspected we both were carrying our lover's sperm!
    I've been plowed more times than Paris Hilton, and I loved every mile of it!

Have you ever cum in someone’s mouth unexpectedly or without warning, especially if they asked you not to?
    Dutch

I have. In a woman and in a man's mouth. Have you ever had someone do it to you?

Have you ever had someone do it to you?

Yes, once when I was blowing a guy in my passenger seat at a local park n ride and just when he was ready to cum he grabbed the back of my ponytail and pulled my head off his dick, hopped up on his knees in the seat and had me open my mouth wide so he could shoot his load all over my mouth and lips. It took me by surprise as I greedily swallowed and licked around my mouth with my lips to get the rest. Then he pulled my face to his and gave me a deep french cum kiss with our tongues swirling around like crazy!

Have you ever been watched while you were getting blown or giving a blowjob in your car??

Yes I have given a friend a blow job while his girlfriend watched and masterbated.

Have you ever been caught having sex at work?
    Last edited by ohbimale; Nov 26, 2017 at 4:53 AM.

Ok yes and yes I have been caught having sex with the same sex.. and had sex in front of a group all at the same time.. we were camping by a lake.. there were 10 couples.. we were all drunk as hell and skinny dipping.. I had been bi for years so I was in heaven..
    the other guy is a hunk and has an amazing cock., while swimming he got very hard.. he was there next to me when he stood up and showed everyone.. his wife laughed and told him to just have me take care of it.. they all knew I was bi.. I was sitting there staring at it.. so he turned and I sucked it there in front of everybody.. they all cheered and thought it was hot.. later that night he wanted to go further.. we went into the dark and he fucked me with that amazing cock.. we didn’t know but 4 of the group had fallowed us and watched.. we still every summer go to the same place.. for 3 days.. it has now turned into a swiping orgy style weekend.. I am still the only one that gets to play with everyone.. this last summer I did it with each and every one of them at least once..

Have you ever given or gotten a bj while you or someone else have a speech or have a presentation???😝😋😏

Yes and yes I love group sex👅😜
    being on all fours with a guy pounding
    away in my man pussy.. driving the cock
    in my mouth down my throat with every
    thrust.. swallowing cock and getting fucked
    at the same time🤪😏 nothing better!!