Register

I'm so proud of myself right now.

So, maybe I'm in a good day, maybe it's the great coffee or a mixture of things that just gave my nervous system the right chemical balance. But today, I was like super horny and I also had to take a shower so I thought, let's kill two birds with one stone. In the bathroom I had the marvelous idea to use my toothbrush (which I was going to throw away and I did) to, let's say get to a place where my fingers alone can't get. I don't mean the brush part but the other part. So, I fapped and it was incredible, I always wanted to get fucked, but I've never been able to achieve this due to various reasons. But I'll keep trying and eventually I'll get it.

But the point is not that I did that, but that I actually not only didn't feel disgusted or ashamed as I used to feel, but also I felt wonderful, liberated, like an explorer who's just found a new undiscovered place.
    And I couldn't help but remember how it was not 2 years ago, when I was depressed, ashamed, full of guilt and confusion.
    And now I can safely say: "It gets better".

Of course, some of you people helped in that transition and I wanted to thank you.
    Hugs
    Dseven.

PD: Two years ago being bisexual felt to me like a cancer, today, I couldn't imagine my life without it.

Re: I'm so proud of myself right now.

Good for you! You have grown comfortable in your bisexuality. Great!

congrats dseven! i look forward to experiencing what you did some day. i still haven't gotten past the confusion and shame all together and don't feel comfortable sharing how i feel with friends but hopefully some day i will.

salud!!!!

Am I getting this right, you stuck a tooth brush up your ass?

Don't put stuff like toothbrushes or other items that aren't designed for anal sex up your ass unless you want to bleed. Just put a dildo or a dick up your ass and put condoms on both.

Good work getting rid of that useless guilt! It's YOUR arse and you can do what you want with it. I wouldn't say a toothbrush is a good idea though. You could scrape some damage there. Wait a while (in case you have) and get a proper cock up it, with a condom of course.

Reminds me of a story: A couple went to a resort in Mexido, were very rude, did not tip and in general first class assholes. The staff at the resort went out of there way providing friendly and professional service, but to no avail. Finally the bastards left. When they got home they had their pictures devloped and among the shots of boats, water, etc was one picture of two brown asses, each with a tooth brush pushed deep inside!!!!

Nice that you're exploring, but a toothbrush end is not safe and is not going to feel as real as something thicker. You should get a dildo (you can get a decent one cheap enough) and start from there. It takes a little getting used to, but that will be a greater step to achieving what you're trying to.

The problem with a dildo is that there's no way I can keep one at my place, I live with my family and if someone finds it, I'm screwed... And besides, It was fine, eventually I'll try with a cock, but till then, it's gonna be fine. Plus, it wasn't the brush part, it was the other side. Don't worry guys, plus it's not like I'll be doing it all the time XD.

Quote Originally Posted by dseven View Post
    The problem with a dildo is that there's no way I can keep one at my place, I live with my family and if someone finds it, I'm screwed... And besides, It was fine, eventually I'll try with a cock, but till then, it's gonna be fine. Plus, it wasn't the brush part, it was the other side. Don't worry guys, plus it's not like I'll be doing it all the time XD.
    Just buy a small dildo or prostate vibrator and keep it hidden. Or just come out to your family. What's more embarrassing someone from your family finding a dildo, or having to explain to them that your ass hole is bleeding since you shoved a toothbrush handle up there and that you need to go to the hospital, and then having to tell the hospital workers that you've hurt your ass with a toothbrush?
    Last edited by ExSailor; Aug 20, 2012 at 9:45 PM.

twntexas

When I was younger, and still living at home, my favorite bathroom toy was the smooth laquered wood handle of a hairbrush. And I've had the non brushy end of a thrown away tooth brush up my ass a few times too. Didnt bleed. Just felt good. Not as good as that 'ol hairbrush did though. :-)

uh...I'm not into anal but I've heard of vegetables being used? A carrot. Who in your family would be suspicious of a carrot. I'd throw it away after use though..lol

Quote Originally Posted by ExSailor View Post
    Just buy a small dildo or prostate vibrator and keep it hidden. Or just come out to your family. What's more embarrassing someone from your family finding a dildo, or having to explain to them that your ass hole is bleeding since you shoved a toothbrush handle up there and that you need to go to the hospital, and then having to tell the hospital workers that you've hurt your ass with a toothbrush?

Exactly. It's pretty easy to keep a small dildo hidden - and if it's ever found by chance, and you're not out to your family, just say it's a friend's or a girl's that you're holding for them.

It's not about being embarassed. I can go to the emergencies by myself in case I needed it, but my family doesn't need to know, they suck when it comes to let me do something that for them is "bad" or "risky" or whatever. My real family, my friends, are the ones who know and love me no matter what.

That's right Mulder, people are congratulating him for shoving a toothbrush up his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by slipnslide View Post
    That's right Mulder, people are congratulating him for shoving a toothbrush up his ass.
    Nope... I congratulated him for feeling more comfortable with his sexuality.
    Last edited by tenni; Aug 21, 2012 at 5:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    Nope... I congratulated him for feeling more comfortable with his sexuality.
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by slipnslide View Post
    Kind sir, I would like to respectfully invite you to strategically place your lips against my posteriors and them kiss it repeatedly.
    I thought people from Canada was supposed to be nice... u.u

Quote Originally Posted by dseven View Post
    Kind sir, I would like to respectfully invite you to strategically place your lips against my posteriors and them kiss it repeatedly. I thought people from Canada was supposed to be nice... u.u
    Ignore slipsnslide he's a troll and only visits this site to put other people down and go on and on with paranoia about AIDS and how he supposedly thinks that having sex with a bisexual or gay man, even protected sex will give you HIV or an STD since in his wrong opinion safer sex does not work.

Exposure Route Chance of infection
    Blood Transfusion 90% [24]
    Childbirth (to child) 25%[25]
    Needle-sharing injection drug use 0.67%[24]
    Percutaneous needle stick 0.30%[26]
    Receptive anal intercourse* 0.04–3.0%[27]
    Insertive anal intercourse* 0.03%[28]
    Receptive penile-vaginal intercourse* 0.05–0.30%[27][29]
    Insertive penile-vaginal intercourse* 0.01–0.38% [27][29]
    Receptive oral intercourse 0–0.04% [27]
    Insertive oral intercourse 0–0.005%[30]
    * assuming no condom use
    § source refers to oral intercourse
    performed on a man

Hey are this figures right???
    Because they are really low and I mean, I wouldn't do it, but you can give someone that is HIV a blowjob and there's at most only a 1 in 2500 chance that you get infected, that's pretty damn low...
    Still, I wouldn't do it...