Register

All Male Meet and Greet

Just curious as too whether there would be any interest in having a Meet and Greet someplace. Simply put i think it would be awesome to have 8 or 10 guys get together for a big man orgy without the wives. Perhaps we all travel to a place that would be the same distance get some adjoining rooms and have some fun. I for one would love to get a cum shower.

Re: All Male Meet and Greet

There already is a group in Madison that gets together about once a month. One party during the day, one in evening. Very nice house on north side of town. They get anywhere from 15-30 or so guys, mostly 30's - 60 or so, small donation, provides soft drinks, snacks, towels, condoms, lots of places to play, easy going crowd.
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BIandGAYmenofMADISONWI/

Wish I lived in Wisconsin!!

Kent

Oh hell, that sounds so hot. I'll check it out!!!!!!!

Anything like this in New Jersey ? Yummmmmmmm

yes, there is a place Central Jersey. contact: jimromano99@gmail.com tell him a fellow from 'silverdaddies.com' gave you the email address...............

Once i went to a male Meet & Greet. It went absolutely NO-WHERE !!! Every body sat around looking at a ball game, so I saw one guy who looked nice, I walked over and introduced myself, and he said "I'm watching the game"....Needless to say in my mind I was doing this and then I wised up, and left....I was out $20, some of my time. Lesson learned.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

there used to be a bi-con in las Vegas, there is still a Diva con type of thing there. But it wasnt billed as an all male orgy, it was more of a get together vacation away from everything, and what happened happened.

It takes a ton of work to organize something like that, its easier to work with other groups at first to get it built

"meat and greet"

Im trying to start one in Phoenix

Would love to see this happen in Los Angeles

In NJ there is a party a few times a month called "Slip away and Play". It's a fee party, and the fee will vary if it's all men, men, women and couples, etc. They host in a few places from Central NJ (By Gunnison Beach area) to the Cranford area and in NNJ area in Secaucus and Morristown.

Quote Originally Posted by luvtocum View Post
    Just curious as too whether there would be any interest in having a Meet and Greet someplace. Simply put i think it would be awesome to have 8 or 10 guys get together for a big man orgy without the wives. Perhaps we all travel to a place that would be the same distance get some adjoining rooms and have some fun. I for one would love to get a cum shower.

Does anyone know of a group in the Dallas TX area? Bottom here looking to interact and have some fun.

YESHUA888

DFW LOOKING FOR FRIENDS

Quote Originally Posted by AL888 View Post
    DFW LOOKING FOR FRIENDS
    Irving TX here. Message me if interested. Enail: dowmass@gmail.com

it