Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Azrael

Re: The Bisexual Blowjob

Damn, man. That's fresh *blushes*

lol, sorry if I was too forward. I am jsut glad you are 3000 miles away as I am not ready.

Azrael

It's all good.

Bighvybicurious, I envy you. To have your wife by your side during this time of discovery is fantastic! I can only imagine the comfort and support you’ll receive by having her with you, whether she participates, or is just there for you. I wish I was as lucky. I think having a woman there with whom I had been intimate with to ease my doubts and "coach" me along would be invaluable in easing my doubts & fears.
    I’m 60 and have been bi curious for about five years. In the last few months I’ve started to seek out a partner to explore and experiment with a MM sexual experience.
    I’ve read volumes about the physical aspects of taking a man into your mouth for the first time. Most of the comments in this thread were extremely descriptive and very informative. Although I did ponder why bighvybicurious’ wife could not have given him much of the same information.
    What I have not found is any information on the psychological aspects of taking a man into your body for the first time. What goes through your mind? Is there a "barrier" you felt that you crossed? If you had any, how did you get past your "second thoughts" to perform the act? It seems that there will be an enormous chasm of doubt between sitting fully clothed in his living room to kneeling naked in front of him with his manhood just inches from my face. Did you feel it changed you in any way. Not as a sexual being, but as a person? Did you see things differently? Did it change your behavior in any way?

First time was in high school.

Every man I have ever performed oral sex on has told me it was the best he ever had, well almost every man. There's always a few who don't appreciate hot talent. lol;

Wow, I'm jealous!

Tastes a little like bleach to me. I think it's an acquired tasted, like Scotch. I'm working on it. BUT it is a helluva rush to me to bring a man to orgasm that way. I love that part, try fo it, and look forward to it. (And right now, without a medically certain-safe playmate, I'm missing the hell out of it.)

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyden59 View Post
    After much searching I've found a guy I trust enough to play with. This is going to be my first bisexual blowjob. My wife will be present because the thought of this just turns her on like crazy. I have to admit that I am pretty excited too.

My question is for experienced bisexual guys and ??? whomever else wants to offer in...I appreciate all advice and points of view.

What can I expect at the moment of ejaculation...besides a mouthfull of cum. I'm trying to prepare myself for that moment. Any suggestions to make it more enjoyable, I'm sorta worried about gagging. Honestly...What was it like the first time another guy came in your mouth...
    My first was set up by my late wife on her Birth day. First and last time I had been restrained and blind folded. Had never though about touching a guy before. While she was sucking me a cock was put against my lips. She wanted me to suck it. I let it happen. When I could tell he was about to cum I started pulling away. She ask me to take it. She was still sucking my cock while watching another guy give me the first ever cock in the ass. When I felt his cock jump and pulse, and the heat as his cum erupted in my mouth I came as hard as ever in my life. was not the last time for that 4 day weekend. I still love it. In both ends.

Quote Originally Posted by littlerayofsunshine View Post
    There is a thread that may be informative to you. Other than that the best suggestion I can offer you is to try to make sure that he comes toward the back of the throat and swallow immediatly. Then if you don't mind how it tastes or if it doesn't startle any of your reflexes, be more adventurous next time.
    I rather like to hold his cock about half way into my mouth where that hot cum hits on my tongue and shots all of the way to my throat, but then I like the way some cum taste. Nine most if all.

Thanks for the post. Nicely written!

Quote Originally Posted by twodelta View Post
    All the advice so far has been excellent. I would echo the sentiment to relax as much as possible. Just put everything else out of Your mind and live for the moment! Good luck and enjoy - Dave

Exactly! Just don't put too much thought into it and go with the moment, and hopefully it will be a wonderful experience for you!

Remember, no matter what he tastes like, getting him to cum is a terrific rush.....

i love sucking cock,i also love uncut cocks,i love cum and i do swallow.i also love eating a womans pussy filled with cum.

Im always affraid of catching something to suck dick without a condom I know its better without

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDog View Post
    nobody says that you have to swallow or even let the guy cum in your mouth.
    granted, one should not be swallowing unless they know their other partner well.
    I concur.
    Swallowing or even allowing someone to cum in your mouth should be a conscious choice - based on trust and familiarity.

I've sucked a quite a few dicks but to be honest, I've never swallowed a load.
    The times I've let them cum in my mouth I've spit.
    If spitting offends them - oh well........
    I'm NEVER offended if someone spits my cum - even my wife.
    Semi-Bi - love to stroke and/or suck a dick.

I recently sucked a guy off who wore a condom - Yes, I know.......................
    That was a first for me but I actually LIKED it.

I got the full effect of his orgasm from start to finish without the interference of mentally deciding whether to let him cum in my mouth.....
    I could still feel his warm cum fill the nipple of the condom - and without having to break to spit.

I LIKED it !!
    And so did he !!

I'm thinking of making it a common practice for sucking a man off.
    Semi-Bi - love to stroke and/or suck a dick.

Very nice thread! Reading all the comments has made me so horny. Wish I was sucking a nice cock right now!

To get me into it he has to be nice a clean shaved,some guys just don't take care of that area.

I'm new at this myself but when the who took my oral virginity shot his cum in my mouth it was wonderful. I had his sweet cock just inside my mouth so the head was just past my lips. As he began to cum the head of his cock kind of shook and quivered on my lips and tongue and the sweet cum landed on my tongue felt some warm and creamy the taste was similar to my cum not as salty as I expected and it was like warm goodness going done my throat. Still can feel the sensation of his cock and the smooth texture of his cum. I cannot wait to suck him again.

Hope he gets well soon so we can continue my education.

I think the best advice you've been given here is to relax. Something that may not be so easy for you for any number of reasons.

Obviously, you're already going to be pretty excited after you've decided to finally express your sexuality with another guy. I hope he's someone who you're very attracted to both physically and emotionally. And I hope he's someone who can relax and enjoy this with you to make your first gay sex the perfect expression for both you and your lady friend.

I'm sure you've already fantasized about what it is you're about to do. And I'm also sure you've shared this with your female partner.
    (I'm still somewhat surprised after discovering how many women have this fantasy and are willing and eager to experience this with a friend. I was shocked when the woman I was very much in love with expressed this desire to me shortly after I'd told her of the bisexual fantasies I was having. )
    You're going to be surprised at how easy it is to enjoy a same sex experience when you're with a proper, successful choice of a male partner that you're attracted to and you're now past what may have been an initially shy and nervous stage.
    But then, you already know you're bisexual and you've probably suspected this for quite some time.

Take some advice. Take your time. The more you slow down and enjoy what it is you'll be doing the more he'll enjoy it as well. And the more your lady friend will enjoy it if she can share in your excitement while she witnesses an erotic fantasy of hers. Her excitement will almost certainly compound the fire within you just as yours will add to her pleasure. And his.
    When you eventually bring your boyfriend near to the edge you'll almost certainly be ready for what's about to happen, and you'll more or less be ready for it.
    You'll already have noticed his excitement increasing. Along with rapid or deeper breathing and maybe some tell tale moaning his erection will most likely be growing larger and possibly harder in your mouth. You'll also notice the taste of his semen becoming much more prevalent. Your girlfriend can fill you in on this if she hasn't already.
    These are things that have most likely been increasingly apparent as you became more and more erotically aroused.
    Just keep doing whatever it is you're doing that gives him the most pleasure. Hopefully you've been able to speak with him at times during your efforts and he's let you know what that is and what you're doing right. Also, both he or your girlfriend may be occasionally contributing to your knowledge of what has brought him this far and what excites them both.

Then, as he comes in your mouth, you'll know what to do when it happens and if you're ready to swallow his come.
    Remember how erotic it was when a girlfriend, who hopefully was just as turned on as you were, grew ever more-so as she was able to bring you to orgasm? And how exciting it was for you when she seemed to enjoy it?
    For me, a very important part of the same sex erotic experience is having a special, attractive and passionate male lover respond to me and what it is I'm doing. Having a very attractive and caring and sexually arousing partner come in my mouth is a huge turn on.
    And for at least one very special girlfriend it's been a fantasy come true to be able to witness and share this with me.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyden59 View Post
    Hi and thank you very much to all that have responded. I'd like to say that some of the responses got me very excited. I love when the male orgasm is described via the blowjob, especially when it's man to man. Something about the tensing up and tightening scrotum and the word spurt that just excite me all to peices.

Anyway...Thanks again for all the kind words. All advice will be considered and is greatly appreciated. Unfortunatly I have not been able to meet our guy yet. Work and family schedules, not to mention geography have been prohibitive. We're working on it though. This forum will be the first to receive my detailed description, anaylisis and post blow-job thoughts when it happens.
    Hi there, it has been a number of years later. Have you had any luck?

Dam...that's really hot....I have yet to suck my first cock...but when I fantasize ...I'm telling him...come in my mouth and i'll suck you again. I love to have sex …..like...three or four times in a day...when i'm partying with a lady. But it's hard to find one that wants it that much. My favorite thing is to eat her out...I could...and few times.....cum...when hearing them moan and hunching my face.... I had one girlfriend that would let me keep licking and sucking her clit...after she got off...Dam...she would cum again in like 5 min. or less...most are too sensitive...When I first started getting head....after I got off....I would pry them off my dick....not anymore.....keep sucking it now....I'm not as sensitive...I would love to suck on a soft penis....after they have got off.

I myself when someone ready to cum pull all but cock head out an swallow without gagging

I haven't sucked many different cocks but sucked one weekly for five years.
    I had several girls in HS suck on my dick and I thought it was awesome, at that time I never thought about coming during the BJ, I wanted the pussy. I don't think any of those girls knew how to get a guy to come by sucking. One that I fucked all summer tried to make me come and sucked me for an hour. Then a guy I worked for one summer lured me in his office after hours and sucked my dick, I came in about 3 minutes. I had never sucked a dick but had played around with a lifetime friend. When my boss was sucking me it was easy to see he loved it and had a style that was effective. Plus he had a huge buldge in his pants but I never did anything to him.
    When my childhood friend and I got together one night at 18 after more than 3 years of not jerking each other I was amazed how big his dick had grown. An inch and a half longer than mine and way thicker. For the first time in my life I went from no desire to suck cock to a strong desire to suck his. I did and it was his first blowjob, it came very naturally and I really enjoyed it. As soon as I started I began to think about the cum. The more excited he became in those three minutes or so the more I was committed to finishing him in my mouth. I had my hand around the base and three or four inches in my mouth, he shot several really hard streams but he was wiggling around so much I could keep him in as he shot on my mouth and neck. It was a lot of come. It really had no taste just a little salty.
    Some years later a girl had tried to fuck him and she sucked his dick, he told me he couldn't come. He told me I was a million times better. But then two bi strippers taught me to eat pussy, maybe guys should show the ladies how as well.

Several men have gotten very verbal and praised me while I sucked their dicks. Some compared me to their wives, some to their boyfriends. I got hornier sucking the ones with wives.

Quote Originally Posted by Waylon View Post
    Every man I have ever performed oral sex on has told me it was the best he ever had, well almost every man. There's always a few who don't appreciate hot talent. lol;
    No ofence, for what its worth every guy that has sucked me and asked "how was it"? Ive always told them "it was great"........ even when it wasent.

Quote Originally Posted by biecnal View Post
    Roan's Man,

Nice reply! I agree. There is nothing quite like having a beautiful hard, throbing cock erupt inside of your mouth!

Lance :-)
    What he said!!! Its great!

I didn't actually get a direct load in my mouth the first few times I did it...my first school-mate partner would yell "i'm gonna come" and I'd jerk it onto his chest or stomach. I eventually tasted my own and eventually his and found that I actually liked it. I did eventually take a load directly and liked it...I do like to taste it. I am a good deep throater, so sometimes it goes past my mouth and I don't get the taste. It's partner dependent.

I eventually had fun with a couple that wanted me to take his load, kiss her, and she kissed him. So hot all around. I eventually kissed him (which I had never did before) and he snowballed it to her...I don't mind man man kissing at this point as a result. Never thought I would... In any case RELAX !!! You can always try it again another time in the future, or if your partner reloads, try it again !!

While my first choice is MFM scenes, MM works well too. Nothing beats licking his balls in a passionate 69 as he fucks her from behind (or she fucks either of us with a strap-on and we suck one another). Nothing beats cleaning her pussy up or his cock up after they are glazed in a mixture of her juices and his. Now I'm horny.

You will know when he is about to cum his head will swell up then it will explode in your mouth.