Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: The Bisexual Blowjob

Hello there my name is Sandie but please call me Satina sexy boy toys and sexy girl toys I'am super bisexual and therefore I like to give blowjobs to both men and women as long as they are not rude fools gorgous looking appetizers and I also love receiving blowjobs too right in my sexy pussycat horny little people mmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by Reprob8 View Post
    I see you're a fellow hiker, well that is another one of my fantasies. nothing like giving head under an old growth cedar.
    one of the exciting things for me is to go to the outdoors in nature and get on your knees and give a good blow job when i watch a guy in a video in a park or outdoors i want to do this over and over may seem crazy but i also want to see other guys watching you suck and maybe you give multip;e blowjobs

At 16 I had been sucked on by several girls but never cum. A man I worked for who was about 40 fed me several drinks after work and asked me if he could go down on me. After telling him no and getting up to leave he began pleading to just let him see it. Next thing I know he is sucking me like I had never been sucked before. I was hard in an instant and while I tried to make it last, it was so damn good, I only lasted about three minutes. I remember cumming so much and how he continued sucking me after. Summer job was over the next week and I never had the pleasure again. It was several years before I had one that came close to matching the intensity of that one.

awesome mmmmmmmm

After many years of doing it I am getting good at it. But, I don't consider it to be a bisexual blowjob.
    JEM

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyden59 View Post
    After much searching I've found a guy I trust enough to play with. This is going to be my first bisexual blowjob. My wife will be present because the thought of this just turns her on like crazy. I have to admit that I am pretty excited too.

My question is for experienced bisexual guys and ??? whomever else wants to offer in...I appreciate all advice and points of view.

What can I expect at the moment of ejaculation...besides a mouthfull of cum. I'm trying to prepare myself for that moment. Any suggestions to make it more enjoyable, I'm sorta worried about gagging. Honestly...What was it like the first time another guy came in your mouth...

Good Morning I think we have so much in common' but our distance is to far apart' sorry to say. I've never had another man before either, so this is all new and arousing at the same time,,, lol I am a senior man who has been often curious what it was like in finding another man at my age performing oral together. Since my youth I've had chances to act upon it-however ,in those days that was taboo' so I felt I'd better not even go there' sure didn't want family knowing about this at all. I've been married over 35 yrs now' wife doesn't want no sex now. So you guess who's looking now? I'd love to be able to find someone my age that's like myself to where we could get to know each other better' then gradually move forward in meeting. Looking for locals or close by would be great' where it'd be so convenient for both. Not ever trying this yet' I can't help but feel aroused to what I've found on the internet. > my email > jimwantstochat@protonmail.com

By the way, I'm only interested in oral sex,,,, I think the mouth is one of the most sensual organs' endowed with sensitive nerve endings.So not trying oral yet on another man just from the warmth of my breath and tongue would target his erogenous zones with effortless ease. I know I could give him a feeling of ultimate joy of release, where I could finally satisfy him/myself' tasting a man for the first time. Being a senior' always thinking of doing this for so many years , I do hope I get my wish with the right man on here. I hope I do hear from you again, photos etc would be awesome as well. jim

I've never had another man before, so this is all new and arousing at the same time,,, lol
    I am a senior man who has been often curious what it was like in finding another man at my age performing oral together. Since my youth I've had chances to act upon it-however ,in those days that was taboo' so I felt I'd better not even go there' sure didn't want family knowing about me at all. I've been married over 35 yrs now' wife has health issues' So guess who's looking now? I'd love to be able to find someone my age that's like myself to where we could get to know each other better' then gradually move forward in meeting. Looking for locals or close by would be great' where it'd be so convenient for both. Not ever trying this yet' I can't help but feel aroused to what I've found on the internet. > my email > jimwantstochat@protonmail.com

By the way, I'm only interested in oral sex,,,, I think the mouth is one of the most sensual organs' endowed with sensitive nerve endings.So not trying oral yet on another man just from the warmth of my breath and tongue would target his erogenous zones with effortless ease. I know I could give him a feeling of ultimate joy of release, where I could finally satisfy him/myself' tasting a man for the first time. Being a senior' always thinking of doing this for so many years , I do hope I get my wish with the right man on here. I hope I do hear from you again, photos etc would be awesome as well. jim