Register

Post The Bi-Curious Girl's Guide To Strip Clubs

The Bi-Curious Girl’s Guide To Strip Clubs

So you think you might be bi, but your ad to try it out has only been responded to by guys. Guys, you are great, don’t get us wrong! You’re tasty and different, and by golly, that thing is fun to play with. *sigh*… Aherm! But all that still leaves a Bi-Curious girl still curious! I would like to introduce you to something that satisfied my curiosity: the strip club!

Strip clubs cater to men though, and that combined with the unknown (a nasty essential to curiosity) makes the prospect of going to one downright frightening! It has been my experience, however, that there is absolutely nothing to fear. Please let me ease your fears too by letting you in on what I have learned about going to the club and what to do when you get there. Dancers and club owners love seeing lady customers! They may advertise for men, but they really do a better job at catering to us. Sorry guys. We still love you, we really do!

Speaking of our love for men, someone once voiced a fear to me that she didn’t want to have her boyfriend take her to a strip club because she didn’t want him thinking about another woman. Why not? You are. No matter what your sexual persuasion, you think about other people sexually. You do. He does. She does. The he and she that are soon to become a she and he always have. I think I just heard an English professor scream.

My point is that you have to let him be human. Just because he thinks about someone else does not mean he is going to act on it. He is letting you explore your sexuality, and act on it! He might want a word with my husband about his approaching shattered fantasies, but that is another topic.

In a strip club, all relationships are strictly professional… In a kinky drive you wild sort of way. You are both encouraged to think sexually about another person all you want without the “danger” of loosing anybody. Discover things you like and things that don’t work so well for you. This includes whether or not a woman’s body turns you on at all. If not, there is still much to learn about your man while you are there. Turn and see what is working for him. Then return to the safety of your own home with the full knowledge that the woman that just turned him on will never actually be with him. She is no more dangerous than the imaginary one he has in the shower.

Getting There

Selecting a Strip Club

You have decided to give it a try and did a search for local strip clubs. You found a few close to you and checked out their websites. Yikes. Never mind, maybe this was a bad idea.

Hold on! The owners are stuck in the dark ages of pre-internet adult entertainment. Their websites suck, and do not reflect on the quality of their establishments. Unfortunately you are not going to find out much from their website.

• If you are married or have a boyfriend, you’ve got it made. Send him to go scope the places out. I did this to my husband. [BEGIN SARCASM]Oh woe is him! His wife sent him out to test strip clubs! Then, to make matters worse, she forced him to report on all the sordid details, which in turn made her horny and jump his bones! Will a man’s work ever be done?!?[END SARCASM]

• If you are a single bi-curious girl, I would like to congratulate you on your existence. Oops! Maybe I ended that sarcasm a bit early. I apologize though. We all think you’ve got it made, but you are in search of a monogamous relationship, and want to find out if you are really attracted to girls. A strip club would be a welcome alternative to the constant barrage of abuse-offers from couples. How do you select one? A couple could do the next two points as well, but they are really tips for you.

1. Drive By. Click on “get driving directions” and drive by each place. Go during the day when you can see well, then go again at night during business hours. How do you feel about the neighborhood? Would you feel safe walking the sidewalk in the afternoon?

At night you will feel differently about that idea, but then is when you should check out the clientele. Drive around the block a couple times, and keep an eye out for cop cars. You want to see a cop car now. More on that in a later…

2. Call ahead. How much is the entrance fee? Does this cover charge apply to women? What kind of private dances are available, and what does each cost? What is the average amount for tipping the dancers, and when are tips expected? When are your busy days and hours, and when are your quiet hours?

I personally prefer quiet times. I get more attention from the dancers. The drawback is that this is usually when they first start their shift, and it is difficult for them to get in the mood. At crowded times there is more energy from the crowd for the dancers to feed off of. You can blend in easier because there is more likely to be other female customers.

Making Preparations

You have settled on a strip club you want to try. You have selected a date and a time according to the level of crowds you are comfortable with. It feels like a hot date with all this preparation! It is! Treat it like one!

• Shower. Use an antiperspirant deodorant, even if you don’t usually need the antiperspirant part. You are under a lot of stress here, and it’s better safe than sorry. I am sure you have brushed your teeth, but pack a breath mint in your purse just in case. Skip the perfume entirely. Go as scent free as you can. Some of those guys put on four bottles of cologne, so the sexiest smell to a dancer is fresh air. If dancing for you provides her with it, you might be getting some free samples!

• Dress somewhere between what you would wear for a first date and what you would wear for a first interview. If you dress too sultry, the girls will love it, but so will the guys. Something professional looking is fine, but no wool! You know what it feels like on the side that is not lined. You want to grind your skin against that? Find something that will feel nice for her to touch, but put some effort into making yourself presentable to her. It is a loud statement of respect that they respond to. You can still get service in sweats and a t-shirt, but your service will not be as nice.

• Don’t have a drink to calm your nerves. You are trying to satisfy your curiosity, and you want all your senses to be at their peak performance. You do not need to be relaxed to find out if this is something you really like. You need to be relaxed on a date and you have to perform for her and make sure she is satisfied. You are the only one being serviced here. If you must, make sure it is as little as possible, and don’t drive. How are you going to explain to your mom where you were driving to when she comes to bail you out for drunk driving? Brush your teeth and more breath mints!

• Time to pull out some money. Sure, they all have an ATM there, but it is best to budget before hand. For our anniversary, my husband and I budgeted $500 for going to a strip club. Was worth every penny. You are just trying to satisfy a curiosity though, not celebrating. $50 to $100 will enable a single person to get a thorough sampling. For a couple, more like $200. Around here you pay $20 to get into anywhere. After the entrance fee, I would recommend having at least another $20. This brings my minimum recommendation of what to spend to $40. That is if it is just you going alone with no one else. Granted, these are San Francisco Bay Area prices. I would love to see posts of prices for strip clubs in other areas please.

Yes. It is more expensive than a movie. It is best to get over the sticker shock before you go because complaining about price to a dancer is like telling her she is worth less than the price of a movie ticket.

Got everything? Let’s go!

• From the parking lot to the admittance window – Don’t worry about the loiterers outside. They are more afraid of you… no, really they are! You look like an angry jealous wife about to bust someone. Besides, remember that cop car you saw the other night? You stick out like a sore thumb, and it is watching you real close now. If any of those guys say or do anything, yell and/or make a gesture of distress. If you don’t want to press charges, they will still go to jail for the night for loitering.

• Pay your entrance fee and stop just inside the door. I want you to look for big burly guys with white collared shirts and black slacks. Those are the bouncers. They will be guarding you from creepy guys much more closely than they will be guarding the dancers. Don’t see them? There is a scantily-clad girl about to greet you and ask you to take a seat. Tell her you are nervous and that you want to know how to prevent some creepy guy from picking up on you. If her answer doesn’t satisfy you, or you just don’t feel safe, just say you are not ready for this yet, and walk out. They will probably offer your money back in hopes that you will work up your nerve again, but if they don’t, just follow your gut instinct and try another place.

More likely, some guy will look at you as you come in, and immediately there will be a bouncer between you and him looking like he wants to shred the guys eyes with his own toenails. You’re safe. Let the pretty girl take you by the arm and find you a seat anyway, ‘cause that’s fun.

You’re in! Now what?

• Sit far from the stage and watch how things are done. There is a stage with seating around it, and separate areas for private dances. Get oriented. Watch how other people are doing things.

You do not, however, want to mimic the other customers. They look bored! How can they be bored?!? If they are bored, why are they still here? Damn it, guys! Smile! I know you are not allowed to smile and tell a lady she looks good at work, but here you can! Honest! You should! You don’t need to be like the obnoxious frat boy ruining the show for everyone by being loud about it, but a little “oh wow” under your breath lets her know that the move she is doing at the moment is working for you. (Ohhhh so he is a butt man! Well, if he liked that, he’s gunna love this….)

• But unfortunately, none of the guys in the strip club you are going to be in will have read that last paragraph. Fortunately we girls find this a bit easier. Girls are allowed nervous smiles without worrying about their manliness being questioned. We have a better feel for the appropriate time to let our eyes leave the chest and make eye contact for a smile because we have chests ourselves. What you may find a bit difficult is being the only one clapping as a dancer is introduced, and when she finishes her act on the stage. Try to do it anyway if nothing else but to get the other guys to show a little appreciation.

• Okay, you have sat in the back long enough now. Time to kill the curiosity once and for all. First, you are going to go sit up at the stage. This is easy with a guy with you, but hard to do alone. To make it easier, take a $20 bill and get it exchanged for one-dollar bills. This informs the staff of where you are about to sit. At one place, I found it really quite entertaining to watch the bouncers prepare a spot for me. You could not get picked up on by a guy if you wanted to at this place!

• Put at least one dollar down for every song that plays. It is usually two songs per dancer. She is going to pause in front of you and do a little move for the tip. Smile. Say or mouth a thank you when she moves on. If something is particularly working for you, give more money if you can and compliment her.

• If you haven’t been asked while you were in the back, you will be asked now. “Would you like a private dance?” You will notice that you are getting asked that question much more frequently than all the men around you. Women are favored customers. You will see women who obviously do not want to be there but their men dragged in. By default these men get better service from dancers by bringing women. Then there are the women customers that want to be there. Smile back at them.

• The private dances are expensive, but the dancers never see most of that money. It goes to the club owner. Please give your dancer a tip for each dance she gives you. If you only have $20 to spend, spend it all at the stage in tips. When a dancer offers a private dance, say “Oh, I would really love one, but I only had $20 to spend, and I spent [am spending] it all on tip money at the stage”. This tells the dancer that what you have is going 100% to the dancers, and you are spreading it around to all her friends. This news will spread, and you will be given great consideration.

• If you do have enough money for a private dance, be prepared to have your curiosity satisfied! You don’t need any advice from me for how to go about starting. Just say yes to one of the dancers that asked. She will make small talk while waiting for your song to start. If you feel comfortable, divulge your reason for coming. It is their favorite one. If she is not lesbian or bi, one of her co-workers is. Always accept the second offer for a private dance. That one you were fixed up with.

• Remember your smiling, and your feedback when you like something. Never compliment her by putting down or comparing her to another dancer. They are friends. Yes, she knows she is pretty. She is getting paid for pretty. That does not mean a girl doesn’t still love to hear it. Go ahead and get sexy back during the dance. Just stick to the rules. If you are unsure, ask. “Can I take my shirt off too back here? That’s okay, I understand.”

If, after the second private dance, you are not flushed and horny, you may not be bi. Maybe you are, and this was just not a good test for you. I don’t know. I was flushed and horny and filled with discovery about my sexuality and myself.

Leaving is easy.

The dancers kiss you goodbye, and your protectors, the bouncers, relax their scowls as you leave their protection so they can sneak a smile of goodbye to you. You see the security cameras that will keep an eye on you all the way to your car, and someone moves to monitor them as you go. Those loiterers don’t frighten you in the least anymore because you know they are incapable of saying anything to a woman even if she is naked and asking them questions. Besides, there is a security camera aimed at them. Go home. Attack your man or your vibrator a few thousand times so you can sleep. I sincerely hope I helped a little.

*smooch*
    Rhuth

Re: The Bi-Curious Girl's Guide To Strip Clubs

That's a great guide, Hubby takes me to the strip club every few months to celebrate holidays and such, V-day, Mother's day, and my soon to be birthday. He buys me lap dances from my favorite stripper and I am the only one that gets to dish the dollars to the dancers. It his gift to me and his way of celebrating my bisexuality. Last time we went he gave me money for the VIP room and he stayed at the bar, while I got my VIP dance. He gets to see tits and ass and naughty dances and gets flirted with from the girls, so we both get something out of the night and Then go to a cheap motel and have wild sex for the rest of the day. Its great. Some dancers won't dance for women, but there are alot that will and they will let you know it right away. I recommend it to any bicurious or bisexual female.

Having been friends with a few dancers and working a short stint as a bouncer and bartender at strip clubs I can tell you that this is great advice. Many dancer's are openly bisexual and even most of those that aren't are more than happy to "service" women.

Bouncer's as a lot are very protective of both the dancers and female clientele. They LOVE to have an excuse to hurt someone!

On the whole, the male customers like it when there are female customers as well (you know the whole male lesbian fantasy thing) and unless drunk and/or stupid (same thing?) they will respect you.

Wow. i used to go to the strip clubs with the guys when i was young.. But i never knew they actually do lap dances for girls. Maybe i would have brought more money!
    I don't know of any heterosexual who would keep it a secret
    that they are attracted to, and date, the opposite sex

So why should I
    keep my orientation

secret?

once I was in a strip club and the women on stage were kinda sexy but I felt uncomfortable around them and I don't like strip clubs in general. The dancers were later discovered to be prostitutes. Nothing against anyone that works/previously worked in the sex industry, or pays for sex; but that's really not my scene. There was a leather belt on the stage and if I had money I would have asked one of the dancers to paddle me with it but I'm sure that would have gotten me kicked out.

I saw this one man come in with a bachelor party and I thought that he was very handsome with his facial hair and his leather jacket on and I thought wow he's so sexy. No, he didn't notice me checking him out/cruising him; but none of the heterosexual men that I do that to notice it.

The other one I went to with friends wasn't too fun and the women would walk around and lots of them were VERY pushy asking for money just for being in their presence or having them forcefully engage me in conversation.
    Last edited by DiamondDog; Jun 16, 2006 at 12:27 AM.

*grumble* I have been able to edit reply’s to posts before, but this is my first time starting a thread, and I cannot figure out how to edit it. I wanted to change the link for finding strip clubs to this one: http://www.stripclublist.com/ because my first one only lists strip clubs in the United States. I am especially interested in reading replies about strip clubs in other areas. Even within the United States, how are the prices I listed compared with where you are?

littlerayofsunshine: Yes, thank you for bringing up that not all dancers feel comfortable with women. Like you said, they let you know. Avoiding eye contact, or recommending another dancer are tactics I have experienced. They certainly have seen women customers before and are well practiced at letting you know without offence or discomfort. I wish I could join you for your upcoming birthday! You’ll just have to give your favorite dancer an extra dollar from me.

allbimyself: Yeay, bouncers! *bounce bounce* You made the point that the other male customers like to see us in the strip club. I was once sitting at the stage and realized that all the guys were waiting for me to put down my dollar and then put down their own. If I liked things and was putting down extra money, they deftly followed suit. Out of curiosity, while there was no dancer on the stage, I placed a five-dollar bill prominently on the stage in front of me. Everyone started scrambling for his wallet. I threw a glare over to the owner, pointed and mouthed the words “No more cover charge”. He just laughed at me! *pout* Oh well. Was worth a try.

Lorcan: Never too late!

DiamondDog: Thank you so much for pointing out that a strip club is not a one-size-fits-all thing. You never know until you try. You tried it twice, so now you know! If you are ever on the west coast, pm me and I’ll tell you where to find a stripper who paddles guys with a leather belt if you want to give it one more go. Just be sure to wear a shirt that you don’t mind getting the buttons torn off of!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhuth
    *grumble* I have been able to edit reply’s to posts before, but this is my first time starting a thread, and I cannot figure out how to edit it.

For technical reasons, the first post of a thread in most boards cannot be editted. I don't know the technical details here except that we use BBCode, though this handicap is pretty universal on messege boards. Always preview a thread you're starting or you'll inevitably have some horrible mistake haunt you until the thread dies.

Wow Rhuth thanks, that guide is really thorough and accurate. I really really would love to have the nerves to go to a strip club, as my curiosity is getting the better of me at the moment. Although in the summer, for a girly day out about 14 of my girlfriends and I are going to Stringfellows in London (don't know if you Americans have heard of it, but its very famous ) so i am greatly looking forward to that.
    The guide has been a great help, and the info about the bouncers looking after you makes me feel a lot better about going to a strip club now as well

Thanks again!
    Roxy
    x x x

I am especially interested in reading replies about strip clubs in other areas.
    Here in Ottawa, I'm not sure what cover is... If you go earlier in the evening (we used to go right after work, so about 6-7pm) there was no cover charge. I know they charged later, I just don't know what. We were required to buy at least one drink though. Private dances are $20, I think. And Ottawa... Ottawa is good. We're close enough to Montreal that a lot of the better Montreal dancers come to Ottawa a couple nights per week... Yummy... Unfortunately for the dancers, since our smallest bill now is $5, I'm thinking that tips are harder to come by.

And yeah, I always was happy to notice female customers. It was kind of reassuring, although I can't seem to explain why. I just felt more comfortable if there were female customers around.

JrzGuy: Ohhhhh. That explains it! Lol I did preview the post… even wrote it up in Word first. (6 pages!) It’s just inevitable that I want to change things. I’ve been rewriting that thing for days! Hubby was editing for me. He had some hilarious editor’s notes! Like [WTF] where the English professor screamed and [You know about her?!?] at the mention of the imaginary girl in the shower.

Roxy: That’s it. I am moving to the UK. Not only do you get Stringfellows, but I have to order all my bras, shirts, and swimsuits from there anyway! I never thought I would see a picture of Margret Thatcher at a strip club. I can’t wait to read your post about how your summer girly day went!

canuckotter: Drinks! I forgot to put in my guide to order water if they offer drinks because I never realize how much my mouth is open and getting dry. Lol Okay, that made me sound like a bit of an idiot. Does the drink you are required to purchase have to be alcoholic? I suppose that would help with the lack of cheering and applause if it did have to be. I had not thought about not having bills smaller than the 5. It’s kind of hard to slip a coin into a string bikini. Oh. *swacks head* Bad thought! I suppose I would just spend more money, and still tip at the same frequency. Becoming a political refugee is going to be more expensive than I thought!

I would love to turn my birthday gift into a party for us here at my fav club. I think it would be sexxy and exciting to see all of us flirting and having a good time. I like when the guys watch my fav stripper giving me attention because she sits and talks with me and fools around with me at the bar, lots of kissing. Hubby gets a kiss here and there too, but only on the cheek..hehehehe. But last time he got a couple of nice crotch grabs by her.

I will admit some of the ladies out there are also prostitutes, but most aren't. Mine isn't, She has a separate life. We have talked in great detail about her. Never be pushy with the dancers, they will thank you for it.

Thanks Rhuth! While I'm no longer curious, not that I was ever curious , I will probably never have the cojones to go to a strip club. I'll live vicarious through you brave girls!!
    wildangel

Talking Re: The Bi-Curious Girl's Guide To Strip Clubs

i was a striper for over a year and i loved it when a woman asked for a lap dance. talk about a turn on.

tink

Rhuth,

You are a goddess among women. Be my life coach.

J

PS. I've always wanted to do a similar thing, and call it the Bi-Curious Guy's Guide to Bathhouses. Maybe I'll do it and post it as a thread.... but yikes! After this thread, I'd have to edit it for days for it to even deserve sharing the same forum with you and your genius.
    If sex is a pain in the ass, you're doing it wrong.

littlerayofsunshine: Ooo! Create a One-time Event down in the lower right hand of the events page for your birthday! I think I’ll do that for my birthday too. Except mine is going to be trapeze so my kids can join in. Next time I go to a strip club, I’ll create an event too though. The more the merrier! Until I get my private dance. No peeking through the curtain guys!

wildangel: Oh, so she wants to live vicariously! Let’s all tell her stories! [American Pie Voice] One time… at the strip club… It was early and empty, and hubby had gone off to go to the bathroom. A dancer who was not in the mood yet got announced and pranced out to find just me, sitting all alone, clapping my little heart out. She did a double take, turned to the DJ and shouted “What the f^@k?!? No hidden cameras!!!” When the poor DJ had proved his innocence, she laughed and danced for me. She enjoyed dancing for hubby more though, which is just as fun for me anyway.

tink: May I have a lap dance, please?

JohnyV: Thank you for the burnt offerings. They are quite acceptable to me. In answer to your question… well… one of your shoes does match your belt! I did edit for days, but new parents get a pass on editing until they have had at least three months of a full night’s sleep in a row. (Happy first Father’s day a day late, btw) If you don’t write the Bi-Curious Guy’s Guide to Bathhouses, I will cry and pout and whine because I sooooo want to read that!

PT's Showclub in Centreville, IL [across the river from St.Louis] has featured a Couples ONly dance floor for many years, and my wife and I have been going there on Saturday nights for about five years.

My wife is bi-curious, and enjoys hanging around the stripper stages with me, watching and playing with the naked ladies. She is very selective, and has only a small group of strippers that she will participate with, but with one of these special girls, she will allow them to pull her top down, play with her breasts, nuzzle, etc., and the stripper generally accepts the same from her.

The strippers have told us that they love to dance for other women...they tip well, they are safer, and they usually are cleaner and smell better. When my wife's top comes off at the stage, it immediately draws a crowd, and the fun of watching and being watched also comes into play.

If you are in the midwest, check this place out on a Friday or Saturday night...you will find lots of couples and groups of curious girls there.

slow

tink: May I have a lap dance, please?
    Name the time and place and sure. i will even do it with thongs not boy shorts.

Love Tink

Ack! I’m not bumping this up, I swear! Lol I hadn’t seen these responses when they were posted.

slowhand: Couples dances! I forgot to describe couples dances in the guide! Thank you! Not all clubs here have specific places for a couples dance, but they all will give them if you ask. In some counties you are allowed to stroke your guy as long as you stay outside his clothes and he stays inside. Some counties, he is allowed to take it out, but only he is allowed to touch it. A curious girl is usually allowed to do whatever a dancer is allowed to do, but I ask first anyway just to see what she is comfortable with. Like your wife, my top coming off generates more money from the other patrons. I wonder if the other patrons think we are planted in the audience and really part of the act? Lol I’ve been given tips! Never anything close to what I spend, but it’s flattering all the same.

Tink: Ummmm… Here and now? Dangit! I hate when logistics get in the way of a good lap dance! Lol PM me when you travel south, and I’ll PM you when I travel north.

just a note to bring this posting to the top of the heap so everyone who missed it can find it easily. very well written, Rhuth

Quote Originally Posted by showmeguy
    just a note to bring this posting to the top of the heap so everyone who missed it can find it easily. very well written, Rhuth
    *wince* Thank you, showme, but I was actually considering asking Drew to take this one down. I found a stripper forum and found discussions of how much they hate female customers. Some went so far as to "accidentally" hit female customers with their platform heels. I really would rather discourage girls from going if they might be in harms' way afterall. I posted this article there. Aside from many nasty comments, I did get some corrections.

Quote Originally Posted by A Stripper in Pennsylvania
    Also realize that as a woman in a strip club, you can have fun, but you have to do your part to make sure we realize you're one of those cool chicks we like. Remember, the majority of women are scared/jealous/intimidated by us and have that deer-in-the-headlights expression when we come by. Obviously they aren't going to be spending big bucks. Then there are those that hate us and act like we're trying to steal their boyfriend or take money earmarked for their child's diapers. Then there are maybe the 1 out of 10 that want dances and treat us with respect. Have money on the table. Buy dances. Don't get grabby or expose yourself during a dance.

Your article on the other site isn't bad, but it's just inaccurate. I really don't care if women come in to explore their sexuality and I'm one of those dancers that rarely approaches women/couples. Just show some respect and spend some money, and you're cool by me.....and I don't mean $1 to each dancer. Honestly, we would rather have 75% of $20 than 100% of $1. A girl that comes with no intention of buying dances is seen as a nuisance, even if she gives me a dollar. Plus we don't want you to "spread it around to our friends" because we don't want to share and they aren't our friends!

I went to my first strip club about a month and a half ago with my husband. Since then, I've been four times. I love it.

The third time I went, Ashley Andrews was the featured act (I'm sure some of you women know who she is). During her first act, my husband convinced me to go tip her. Well, when I went up there, she motioned for me to come up and lie down on the stage, which I did. She pulled my shirt up and then went down my pants right in front of everyone. I didn't know whether to be embarrassed because everyone was looking at me or not because I was really liking it. I'm not sure if it was the voyeur in me or not, but I went to tip her again later in the night and she again brought me up on stage and did the same thing. This time, I started shaking my breast all around and kind of going with it. I was getting more cheers than Ashley was. It was an amazing night. I had so much fun.

Anyway, long story short, I've come to realize that I am bisexual. My husband and I are now talking to one of the dancers about hooking up.

I would say if you are at all curious, a strip club is the perfect place to find out where you stand.

Just thought I'd throw that testimonial in there.

Hi, thank you for your extremely well written post. We were just wondering if anyone knows of any clubs in the florida area (Tampa through Daytona, Miami area even) that are couples friendly?

My wife and I have a fanatsy about being watched, but don't want all the complications that come with looking for somebody that doesn't want anything else. Unfortunately, we live in the Orlando area, where private rooms are non-existant. We are pretty sure that we cannot be the first couple to think of this, so we thought we would ask.

Any information would be welcome, clubs with private rooms, what is allowed, what is possible? Any experiences in florida would be interesting as well.

Thanks in advance!
    AnonX

A long time ago when I was in college, my girlfriend was more than happy to go with me to the strip clubs. This was way before lap dances and stuff but she enjoyed the girls show, studied what they did and gave me my own show when we got back to my appt. Of course there were way more extras with her at home.

Enjoyed reading your post, Rhuth.
    I went to a strip club a few years ago; I had never been before and knew one of the bouncers at this particular club so thought I'd give it a try. I was very nervous going in but felt safe as I sat near the back. The dancers were very friendly with me and at some point I accepted a lap dance ($20 in Ontario, CA) from a young dancer. It was awkward at first but exciting. As she danced over my lap she took her top off and asked me if i wanted to touch her breasts (I had never touched another woman's breasts). She was my first
    Several other dancers flirted with me that evening; I thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

I realize this post is rather old, but when I was researching the idea of taking my bi-curious wife to a strip club to explore her sexuality - I happened upon this OP and this thread helped us out. I promised myself that once we had our experience, that I would share it here.

It made such an impact on us and started my wife's journey that we wrote our full experience into a rather long article that was published by another great resource that helped us on our way.

Summary: We were able to find a great club in Las Vegas that was incredibly accommodating to couples and a very introverted, extremely closeted wife. It was a very positive experience and we think our story can help others.

https://toplessvegasonline.com/explo...gas-strip-club

It is a rather long read - but we felt every detail was important for couples in our rather esoteric situation. I really hope our experiences can help others here.

This is a great source of information - and I'm betting we stick around.

sounds like this ashley andrews liked to celebrate female sexuality with her fellow ladies good for her! glad u got to have such a positive experiance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggle Bug View Post
    I went to my first strip club about a month and a half ago with my husband. Since then, I've been four times. I love it.

The third time I went, Ashley Andrews was the featured act (I'm sure some of you women know who she is). During her first act, my husband convinced me to go tip her. Well, when I went up there, she motioned for me to come up and lie down on the stage, which I did. She pulled my shirt up and then went down my pants right in front of everyone. I didn't know whether to be embarrassed because everyone was looking at me or not because I was really liking it. I'm not sure if it was the voyeur in me or not, but I went to tip her again later in the night and she again brought me up on stage and did the same thing. This time, I started shaking my breast all around and kind of going with it. I was getting more cheers than Ashley was. It was an amazing night. I had so much fun.

Anyway, long story short, I've come to realize that I am bisexual. My husband and I are now talking to one of the dancers about hooking up.

I would say if you are at all curious, a strip club is the perfect place to find out where you stand.

Just thought I'd throw that testimonial in there.

big difference is, bathouses aren't visited or even meant for people of the opposite sex. or maybe they are. should seem like an obvious thing to consider for horny women. all that masculine sexuality there, there's bound to be men there whose appreciation goes both ways
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyV View Post
    Rhuth,

You are a goddess among women. Be my life coach.

J

PS. I've always wanted to do a similar thing, and call it the Bi-Curious Guy's Guide to Bathhouses. Maybe I'll do it and post it as a thread.... but yikes! After this thread, I'd have to edit it for days for it to even deserve sharing the same forum with you and your genius.