Register
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Where did your bisexual.com name come from

Quote Originally Posted by The Young Pretender View Post
    Someone versed in Scottish history should tell you. The Young Pretender was a name given to Charles Edward Stuart (Bonnie Prince Charlie) who started a Jacobean uprising in 1745 to restore his house to the British throne (the short of it).

The name is a double entendre for what I do on a daily basis, ie live "straight."
    As someone well versed in Scottish history Charlie was a failed dick who brought ruin to an entire people.... wanna b called after 1 a those.. fine wiv me...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Btw, chuck.. was a Jacobite rising.. Jacobean is summat quite different... u should visit Drumossie Moor someday babes... and the Scottish Highlands.. in the 1st place u will c where the destruction of that people began..and very sad place it is 2... the rest u will see the result of his folly.... hereendeth the lesson...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Unofficial Community Leader

I've been contemplating upgrading to asiago or maybe even habanero recently...but current one has a ring to it I like.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Silliness. Bi femme. Femme what? I'm not exactly feminine. I'm going to change it. LOL. Prime example of why I need to think things through. haha

Fight Club On the VHS sleeve it said: Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.LOL..... She's Myschyf and I was Mayhem way before the insurance commercials lol
    A nympho is a terrible thing to waste

My stupid name just comes from my inability to conjure up a more witty name. I remembered this from Health class all those years ago and thought it would've been a little unique (and yes I spell it wrong intentionally). I plan to change it soon, though with only one change per year according to this site, I'd have to really think of something that sticks.

I am Bi, name is Joe and I like to 69 in a 3 way setting, well actually like it any way, hence BiJoe696

i swear we did this back in '07-08.. oh well. with a new site format, why not a new round of questions. helps bring fresher perspectives maybe.

Combined my name with what i've been doing for the last 53 years... wandering the world. same name on hotmail since it opened up way back in the sands of internet time, too.
    "To each monkey, it's own swing.." - old Latino Provberb

My friends have called me Berserker since I was 17. Irish blood pumps through my veins, so....yeah.
    'For Mercy has a human heart;
    Pity, a human face;
    And Love, the human form divine:
    And Peace the human dress.'

-William Blake

In '87, I was in a car wreck and crushed my pelvis. Nerve damage from the accident made me impotent, so I got a penile implant. Now I can keep it up for days.

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBerserker View Post
    My friends have called me Berserker since I was 17. Irish blood pumps through my veins, so....yeah.
    Norse 2 be more precise if u are a proper Berserker..which is quite possible in parts of Ireland methinks... as well as NW Scotland and Hebrides, Northern Isles, NE England and Isle of Man... so plenty of ya 'bout.. u wear a bear shirt btw? *laffs*

Mine is what I am told my middle name should be...according to the legendary story my grandfather told me, a Scottish ancestor of mine tried to immigrate to the US in the mid 19th century and for whatever reason wasn't allowed..so he dropped the Mc from his name and immigrated as a Welshman..Dunno if it was true but it was a kinda cool story to make up for all the years of not having any idea why my middle name was Bice other than it was an old family name

An obvious name I have used for quite a while since around 2002

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Btw, chuck.. was a Jacobite rising.. Jacobean is summat quite different... u should visit Drumossie Moor someday babes... and the Scottish Highlands.. in the 1st place u will c where the destruction of that people began..and very sad place it is 2... the rest u will see the result of his folly.... hereendeth the lesson...
    The scary thing is I knew the difference. That's what happens when you begin a post at 2pm and finish it at 1 am after a visit to the pub.

But yeah, after doing some reading 4 years ago, he wasn't the romantic failed hero that the "braveheart set" believes him to be. He was an arrogant fuckwit who regularly disregarded the advice of Lord Murray and became a physically abusive alcoholic in later life. That sounds more like a kid from Scotland's upper crust, if I learned anything from St Andrews.

However, the name itself suits my purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by The Young Pretender View Post
    The scary thing is I knew the difference. That's what happens when you begin a post at 2pm and finish it at 1 am after a visit to the pub.

But yeah, after doing some reading 4 years ago, he wasn't the romantic failed hero that the "braveheart set" believes him to be. He was an arrogant fuckwit who regularly disregarded the advice of Lord Murray and became a physically abusive alcoholic in later life. That sounds more like a kid from Scotland's upper crust, if I learned anything from St Andrews.

However, the name itself suits my purpose.
    No reason it shouldn't babes... suit ur purpose I mean..

The Stewarts/Stuarts were usually fuckwits... tragedy followed them round like a bad smell from a dung heap.. even the non fuckwits.. and me own personal favourite, James IV who was owt but.. him too for an entire generation was lost because of him... they all had this unfortunate habit of having generations of their people slaughtered in 1 way or t'other...an' Charlie boy does sound typical in many ways of the Scottish upper crust.. having had a few dealings with the sods 1ce upon a time..trust me.. never was a truer word said... but our Chuck was an Italian full of Italian ways and means.. but it isn't just Scottish nobs who become drunken physically abusive arseholes... isn't that uncommon amongst the common man either... nor among a few of its "gentle" women folk... whatever their class...

"It cam' wi' a lass it'll gang wi' a lass" James V is supposed to have said on his death bed when hearing of the birth of his daughter, Mary.. Mary wasn't the last Stuart monarch, neither was she, contrary to popular belief, the most tragic, but Jamie's words were proven true in end when Queen Anne popped 'er clogs 150 years or so later... and for good or ill, we were well rid...

Wont say ne more.. some peeps get rite pissed off wen I rabbit on dross.. *laffs*.. happy pretending

I am from Iowa and tend to like older guys better...

A better story is my old name, Laminam. When I first got online back in 94' my brother helped me come up with the name Manimal... I liked that one but it wasn't original and Laminam is manimal backwards so I tell people it was the eveil twin.

I was born on sea, raised by the sea & work on the the sea.
    It's very salty bobbing up & down all day

I made mine up to be very clever and discrete, sounds like a motorcycle rider and I used to ride a lot, so if u see name u think of a biker but here is how I put it together, Bi for bicurious and I am in pa, so made it Bikur in Pa! Bikurinpa!! very discrete name. I use it for all sites and Yahoo. Some use a very loud username that when someone sees it, they know exactly what they are and the name speaks very loudly about the person!

Currently, I use void() for several various reasons.

1. I like to piddle with computer programming as a hobby. Many
    programming languages use a construct of void() to create space for a
    program to be made.

2. It reminds me of Zazen in which we are all deemed to live in a void.
    This helps remind me much of what we each see are mya, illusions. And
    this further serves reminding me to be humble, to be careful.

3. In building houses, builders often consider empty spaces they
    call voids. These need insulation, or can be used to run plumbing,
    electrical, HVAC through. This reminds me that at times space may be
    empty, or full. One can not always make assumptions.

There are other reasons, these few come to mind easily.

Well, my name is Jack S. The rest should be obvious.

I'm an old man...have been around the block many times. I've been put up wet, after being ridden hard, and participated in many adventures along the way. I know I'm past my prime and not as handsome as in my youth. I have no expectations of anyone falling madly in love, or lust, with me..............I'm just here because some of you spark so many delicious memories......thus my handle, "Realist".

Boy--this is a golden oldy post. Since it is up--and I had for a time been going by a new name, might as well share the origin of "Cultural Infidel"--that was the very first name I used on the internet and like 12Voltman---it comes from the title of an old Jimmy Buffett song.

When I first got on the internet----one of the things I started doing was to try to find web sites about and on bisexuality--and because it is something "different"---I just felt that the name Cultural Infidel sorta fit what I felt about this subject---that I always did feel different from others in many ways--that I was looking into my desires to do sexual things with other guys---that just added to my feeling I was a few steps off from the mainstream culture---Hence--I identified with the title of the song.

But since I am back to using a version of 12Voltman59----it no longer obviously applies now.

Ummm…well, I'm a nudist that lives in New Jersey. Yes, I know, I'm the essence of originality.

I'll bet a buck you're not playing bad mitten outside, right now!!

Talk about shrinkage!!

I was listening to RUN DMC's "Sucker MC's" at the time I was looking at the site the first time.

okbiguy

I'm a guy, I'm bi and I'm in Oklahoma so I'm okbiguy

My name is eponymous. I like wearing panties. They make me feel and do nasty things. Thong girlie and frilly or g-string see-through or simple thin cotton ones. Sometimes I wet them. Love pee soaked panties. When dressed in them I feel sexy and want to put things like didos and plugs into my boipussy. I need to taste cock and swallow cum while wearing lingerie.

Dan is the name I go by. I like to lick cocks, but I thought it more subtle to use "ram" than "cock", hence dramlick

Ars amatoria is the title of a work published by the Roman poet Ovid in 2 B.C. The translation is The Art of Love.

The last part (Grimm) is a nickname given to me by a good friend (passed a couple years ago) in reference to the cartoon dog in the comic "Mother Goose & Grimm".