Register
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Where did your bisexual.com name come from

I was trying to think of a name and the nearest object to me was a beautiful vinyl copy of Kate Bush's The Dreaming, and I decided that between my love of that album and my fascination with dreams that it would be a good name!

Ours is pretty self explanatory. We're a bi couple living in Arizona.

Quote Originally Posted by BiCplAz View Post
    Ours is pretty self explanatory. We're a bi couple living in Arizona.
    For once, wish I lived in Phoenix rather than Tucson!!!

I wanted to let people know where I am located.

Indy = Indianapolis (Just in case you didn't know)

Prior to having to register I simply used Lisa, but it was not long enough to register, thought about adding my age, but then I thought I would grow older and it wouldn't be so true, thus (va) was added to meet the character lenght, and yes it stands for Virgnina, and my name is almostd actually Lisa

Lisa

hugs n kisses

Middle name, strong and long time known and practiced bisexual tendencies and my age which is 69. Really it is my age, although other interpretations would do just as fine.
    Tony

straddle both sides of the fence

Quote Originally Posted by TheDreaming View Post
    I was trying to think of a name and the nearest object to me was a beautiful vinyl copy of Kate Bush's The Dreaming, and I decided that between my love of that album and my fascination with dreams that it would be a good name!
    The Dreaming is your favourite piece of Bush? Very very interesting. May I ask why? as typically,that's not an easy album even for die-hards ...
    "I like the pole & the hole."

I have been bisexual all my life. Add to that I am a Wiccan, but I prefer the term Witch, plus I am a guy. This seemed like a unique name that someone else would not have already.

It's my name, but it hardly matters as I don't log on very much anymore.

was given to me by a pagan female witch lover years ago,

To "cut to the chase" means to say or do what one sets about to say or do without a lot of small talk and beating around the bush (no pun intended LOL). Basically it means "let's get down to business". It's 180 degrees opposite of my closeted str8 persona in a str8 world, but dead-on with my bi persona in the bi world. Let's exchange friendly greetings as we would in the str8 world, but get down to business discussing our bi desires

I want to experience and enjoy every part of my bisexuality. The more I discover, the more I want to explore. It's an ever-expanding universe.
    Bisexual Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by dafydd View Post
    The Dreaming is your favourite piece of Bush? Very very interesting. May I ask why? as typically,that's not an easy album even for die-hards ...
    Yeah, I don't know. I wasn't sure I enjoyed it when I first heard it... it was some of the scariest music I'd ever heard. Then I listened to it a few more times during a very strange time in my life, and now it is my favorite! I love her other albums but find this one uniquely exciting, moving and inventive, not just for Kate Bush but for any album.

Mine is pretty straight forward, just like me.

My pookie loves Cinnabons...and we do sum str8 freak nasty stuff wit the icing..and its sin to like the opposite sex..so I just combined them together...SYNABUN
    Synabun

I was a firefighter for 16 years and Diablo is another name for Devil. We would call fire the "Red Devil", 598 was my Badge number on my last department. So instead of using Red_Devil_598, as I do on some firefighting sites, I went with Diablo598

Because a girl friend used to call me that; and it seemed that Johny bottom was too long a title.

I'm tall. I'm slinder and I like elegant clothes. On most days, you'll find me wearing one my four Stetson Derby hats, an Arrow dress shirt, Boss dress trousers, Florsheim shoes, and a western bow tie. I'm truly a dandy kinda guy. On weekends, I just wear Levis, a T-shirt, and a pair of Olukai flip-flop sandals.

Oh yeah! I like Mondaine pocket watches, too!

It all looks pretty good when I put it all together with my black leather handbag
    Last edited by SlimDandy; Sep 13, 2012 at 2:34 AM.
    Sometimes us boys just wanna have a little fun too!

i love falcons and eagles and other birds of prey. My business is named after one.
    And I am from Dallas-Fort Worth. Hence the dfw.
    Pretty simple, really.
    - Falcon -

Wherever you go ... there you are.
    Be yourself ... Everyone else is taken.

At night I dress up as a slut for my wife, wear mini skirts around the house and always use panties.

My feminine side is Jessica
    She's a Lady Perv (Just like Balladonna)

My name relates to my love of masturbating either myself or someone else. I just love a penis in my hands or in other holes.

Mine is the way I like my eggs - or whatever.

Well...my name is Michael and when I first strated exploring years ago, the last four of my phone number was 6686.

Eitherway because I go either way, the heart, because I love both equally

I wanted to use something that would let everyone know where I was located.

Pretty simple!

Mine is very obvious! LOL

I looked out the window when I was first signing up on the site. Blue Sky sounded better than Dirty Car which was the other thing I saw. 55 for the year born.

Someone versed in Scottish history should tell you. The Young Pretender was a name given to Charles Edward Stuart (Bonnie Prince Charlie) who started a Jacobean uprising in 1745 to restore his house to the British throne (the short of it).

The name is a double entendre for what I do on a daily basis, ie live "straight."

Quote Originally Posted by bluesky55 View Post
    I looked out the window when I was first signing up on the site. Blue Sky sounded better than Dirty Car which was the other thing I saw. 55 for the year born.
    I think this is my favorite story of all time about choosing a screen name! Made me smile.
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."

C. S. Lewis