Register
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Where did your bisexual.com name come from

lol Well, in the Swing Lifestyle world I am known as Mama Minx, and only a few who know me well get to refer to me as "Their Mama" I am part T'salagi Cherokee, and my Tribal sign is a Cougar, or Mountaincat.
    I didnt want to go with Mama Minx because frankly, I didnt know if I would fit in here, or make as many friends (And a couple of Nemisis) as I did. So I am simply Cherokee_Mountaincat, or just Everybody's Cat, or favorite pussy, to a couple of dear friends..lol
    Mainly, I'm just Cat :}
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

When hubby and I joined this site in 2005 we were known as TWOWHOCARE. But, given that I was the one who did all the writting, I was often asked which of the two of us I was. In the end I went to ONEWHOCARES because a dear fellow site member said that I should change it to ONEWHOCARES because he had never met such a kind and caring woman who would go out of their way for others. My name, not moniker, is Belle. That is short for SuziBelle which is my hubbies nick name for me. I even had license plates made SU Z BEL.

Belle

Ha! Suzibelle! You must be from Southern Mass!

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee_Mountaincat View Post
    lol Well, in the Swing Lifestyle world I am known as Mama Minx, and only a few who know me well get to refer to me as "Their Mama" I am part T'salagi Cherokee, and my Tribal sign is a Cougar, or Mountaincat.
    I didnt want to go with Mama Minx because frankly, I didnt know if I would fit in here, or make as many friends (And a couple of Nemisis) as I did. So I am simply Cherokee_Mountaincat, or just Everybody's Cat, or favorite pussy, to a couple of dear friends..lol
    Mainly, I'm just Cat :}
    Swing life style, you say. My fiance and I were members for a season and met some really nice people. We had the added advantage that the NE venue for meet and greets were in Passiac County, NJ at a Holiday Inn, which one would have it, was a quick trip up Rt46West and 20 minutes away.

I like enjoy women's bikinis, pretty simple.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeNorCal View Post

yup
    "To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage." -Lao Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Google me? An ther wos me daft enuff 2 think it wos native American for "Granmumsie".. how dense am I? Muuuah!!

ya goof LOL....YOURS should be sabina hehe
    "To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage." -Lao Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by i_shoot_blanks View Post
    Tried searching on **Peg**, darlin', and the best I could come up with is Polyethelene Glycol!!!!!!!
    hehe I saw that too

Plumhead? That was a nickname given to me when I was "in the life" by my clients. Pretty obviously it refers to an outrageously out-of-proportion part of my genitals. Why 2? Because I always wanted to have two. One was never enough! LOL

Big ol bear from louisiana, seemed appropriate. I have had this online tag for years and years and use it all over the place. I have however found a few other bayoubears here and there so if you see one online somewhere else it may not be me.

Quote Originally Posted by **Peg** View Post
    ya goof LOL....YOURS should be sabina hehe
    Dya mean Sybina??? Hmmmm maybe an idea Granmumsie.....

..an wile me thinks of it...haven't paid Sybina a visit for 'bout 2 months now... she must b feelin lonely.. tee hee... wonder of Kate fancies a whirl 1ce kids go 2 bed???
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

"Gearbox". A ladies fangita and a gentleman's chuff. My homage to them both.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Dya mean Sybina??? Hmmmm maybe an idea Granmumsie.....

..an wile me thinks of it...haven't paid Sybina a visit for 'bout 2 months now... she must b feelin lonely.. tee hee... wonder of Kate fancies a whirl 1ce kids go 2 bed???

oops...yeah Sybina LOL....wait: TWO months? *feels ur forehead* poor sick baby

Quote Originally Posted by **Peg** View Post
    oops...yeah Sybina LOL....wait: TWO months? *feels ur forehead* poor sick baby
    I know..I've been deprived... am in withdrawal.. need me fix!!!! An' poor Sybina must be feelin' positively unloved!!!
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

When I was younger, and everyone in school hated me for being different, I recessed into a character I created that rose above the crowd to become a caretaker of the weak, a magician, the last student of Merlin. A champion of the hungry. The name is based on my real name translated to different languages. My given name is Irish, so I traded it for the Scottish Version, and my last name is my father's so I switched it for my mother's mother's mother's last name, and we still have a castle in Scotland near Edinburgh with the name. It's a bed and breakfast now, but the Laird lives on the property I believe. Met the prior one when I was 5.

Quote Originally Posted by IanBorthwick View Post
    When I was younger, and everyone in school hated me for being different, I recessed into a character I created that rose above the crowd to become a caretaker of the weak, a magician, the last student of Merlin. A champion of the hungry. The name is based on my real name translated to different languages. My given name is Irish, so I traded it for the Scottish Version, and my last name is my father's so I switched it for my mother's mother's mother's last name, and we still have a castle in Scotland near Edinburgh with the name. It's a bed and breakfast now, but the Laird lives on the property I believe. Met the prior one when I was 5.
    Interesting.. this the place? http://www.borthwickcastle.com/ I know it well an its very nice.. have even attended a wedding reception there... is a bit moren a b&b if it is, hun... an' for further info.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borthwick_Castle

..and found this forya as well Ian... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0wlwwJ9fBo. Posh hey? Pass close by most days on me way 2 work..

Dunno wy I'm doin this.. am being iggied.. tee hee.. but enjoy ne ways hun.. am hopin' my ancestors were on Cromwell's side wen 'e came avisitin' but prob not.. bein' border reivers they weren't really on ne 1's side tho they mita had a day out an nicked a few of ur ancestors cattle.....haffa them wer prob hung... depends wot suited them the ratbags... but the English side of the family mita been.. but if so.. no hard feelin's for the holes in wall eh?? Men were men in them days.. we women knew our place!!!!

The first heels i wore having sex with a male, they were hi smothers, they were a blue satin and felt silky to the touch and he sort of gave me the name

It's my name. I had to add _ just because.

On the television show 'The Young & The Restless', there's this really hot actor, Michael Graziadei. He plays the character Daniel Romalotti. So my name is a sort of 'tribute' to the crazy lust I have for this dude.

When I was younger I had a friend with a similar user name as the one I have now, only instead of Megzz it was her own name. The "22" was added back when I was younger because I always thought of the piece of ballet clothing that sounds like "22" and added it on. It's a silly name now, but I've sort of kept with it through the years.

i like to wear silk boxers when i'm in texas. when i'm in another country like oklahoma or illinois, i just wear regular boxers.

I was in the Navy in the early 70s and loved it until I was ratted out by a gay sailor who outed on me and other bi and gay sailors to protect himself.

My name comes from having an interest in single cylinder motorcycles. Big single cylinder bikes are called thumpers thus my name.

Luvtocum is everybodys favorite thing to do, i love cumming and and eating cum.

because I like both male and females since a teen

It is Who I am and what I doo the 44 is th age I was when I started going to Bi web sites and around about the age I was when I sucked my first cock

I'm an older fellow, have been bisexual since 1954, been around the block a time, or two......I'm a Realist; I know my best times are behind me and accept it. I'm just here to share thoughts with a few who are on similar paths. I appreciate that each of us are on different journeys...live and let live is my motto.

Where and when I was born.

An album by one of my favorite bands, The Sisters of Mercy.