Register

Does it feel different when you suck a friend with vs. anonymous hookup

I've only really been with hookups that I don't know that well. We just meet for sex, there isn't much of a relationship. I'm wondering though, how does it feel to suck dick when it's someone you personally know and have a good friendship with? I'm not referring to being in a romantic relationship, I mean just like two friends that also sexually pleasure eachother.

Do you care about their pleasure more? Is there more respect? What are your thoughts when you are sucking his dick? Do you feel a bond between yourselves? How does it feel when it's a friend cumming in your mouth and not just a stranger that wants to use you.

I guess I'm basically asking about how gay men feel when they have a partner, but I want to know a bisexual man's thoughts about it...

Re: Does it feel different when you suck a friend with vs. anonymous hookup

For me, it is different when it's someone I know well versus a hookup. I don't half-step with a hookup - I never do less than my best - but, sure, with a friend, he gets "extra special" treatment because he didn't have to go along with this (or I didn't) and, yes, I want to make it very pleasurable for him so that we can keep bonding in this way. As far as a "stranger" using me, well, I'm using him, too - nothing to see here, just the way things can be in this and I've had friends "use" me - but I've used them, too, because at the end of the day, it's still sex and anything more than that is gravy.

I'm not sure if gay men feel differently than bi men since the situation is the same: Hookup versus a friend or partner.

i prefer friends because we have more fun and there is no hurry hook ups just want get off and go

The blow and go ain't necessarily a bad thing - it's just the way things can be because time is the enemy... and so is that motherfucking refractionary period of sex that kicks a guy's ass when he busts a nut and now he'd rather take his car's engine apart with only a pair of pliers than to keep having sex. And I've had friends "blow and go" me, too, so...

I prefer sucking my FWB. I know him and I know some of his buttons. And I am more comfortable telling him how much I LOVE his cock in my mouth. He knows how to give me feedback.

FWB doesn't give the best head. In fact he often mostly give hand jobs. For a great BJ, I like a gay guy I have seen a few times. We only occasionally get together but he has become more attuned to what is best for me. And wow is he good. A lot of what makes it good is that I am comfortable communicating with him about how he makes me feel. Something that is still hard for me to do when having sex with a man.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Is this really a matter of preference? I... prefer to suck dick. There's the familiarity found with the guy you know, but the thrill of finding out what the guy you picked up at the supermarket has going for him, too. That familiarity is comfortable, hands down but sucking dick is still sucking dick... isn't it? I just don't know about anyone else but I'll give both the guy I'm comfortable with and the guy I picked up the same high energy when sucking them - but the familiar guy gets a little extra because we have that bond.

It's all powered by lust and desire... isn't it? For the what - sucking cock - and the who: Anyone who's down for it, friend or the guy met at the snack bar at the bowling alley. But that's obviously me...

I am going to say that there is really no difference.. in the feel and that is really what the question is.. the difference lies in the familiarity with the person you are sucking.. if all things are equal sucking cock is sucking cock.. the difference is in your own mind.. sure you suck cock for specific reasons all of which are very personal reasons.. sucking someone you care about will seem different do to the relationship factor.. you are invested in some sort of relationship with one and not the other so you will go to different lengths to pleasure one and not so much the other.. therefore the difference lies in the sucker and not really in the suckie!! The same goes for full on sex!!! Now that being said there will always be differences between two different people.. each an every person is different even down to the molecular basis.. so that means that based on the molecular state of one versus the other one will taste better than the other.. move differently.. smell different.. react differently.. again I say that the real difference lies in the sucker..
    Last edited by Tight1-4u; Oct 2, 2023 at 10:21 PM.

I have never sucked a guy that was a friend before. I am not out as gay or bi. I.have sucked guys i meet then went back and sucked some guys many times..So i do not knowhow it feels to suck a friend or good friend

Yeah, I am more comfortable being in compromising positions when with a friend

For as long as I can remember the only thing I've wanted is to love people and be loved in return. If a partner shares desire, love, attention, affection or pleasure I naturally want to reciprocate. I've always disliked the transactional nature of sex growing up, but l do get horny so it is what it is.

I've witnessed insecure, domineering a'holes bark orders at me and beat the women in their lives so maybe that's what I don't like, someone just pulling down their pants and expecting me to do something without even any foreplay especially ain't happening, I just don't need it that badly.

AlI knew is that if being a drunk abusive as'hole was what it meant to "be a man" then I wanted nothing to do with that. Up to and including wanting to be female for a few years. Once puberty hit it was just easier to live with the factory installed equipment. Too many hairs all over the place.

I had a very strong fantasy of finding like one decent guy who would shield me from all of this crap. With teen hormones the fantasy became that much more explicit.

Thankfully I did eventually find some decent male role models later in life who taught me the stereotypes we've all been indoctrinated with aren't real. They used their strength to protect the vulnerable and lift people up instead of tearing them down.
    Last edited by elian2; Oct 3, 2023 at 3:41 AM.

I luv to be with strangers and exploring things they like to do

It's my thought that when hooking up with a guy, it's about... using each other to reach the desired result: Nuts getting busted. Thanks, my man - that was amazing and so were you! See ya again some time! Or maybe not. But you have that one friend who knows that if he wants his dick sucked, he can call you and get it sucked... and isn't this kinda like him taking advantage of you because of the familiarity and bond you share? I've been thinking and rethinking this question to see if, for myself, there's really a difference and there is... and not really because, yeah, the friends I can suck have, indeed, used the shit out of me because they know me and know of my love of sucking dick; the not-so-familiar guy isn't going to know this... but he's about to find out if we can agree to terms - and the one thing you don't have to do with a guy who is familiar to you... because you've already done that.

The respect is... implied; for the friendship or just because the not-so-familiar is a man just like you are. I don't know about y'all but I don't want anyone, familiar or not, to ever say that I didn't give them some damned good head or "the best they've ever had" and better than a woman has done it. It's an ego thing that... makes differences a non-issue with me because at the root of this is my love of sucking dick. Period. Assholes need not apply and don't try to play me because I know how to play this game and with the best of them. If feelings get involved, fine; if not, that's okay because... I got to suck another dick and if I don't have fun doing it, well, that's your fault for not making it fun for me and, yeah, I've had friends and the not-so-familiar do this and... occupational hazard - and you cannot please everyone every time.

The devil I don't know can be fun and exciting to suck but... I don't fear the devil I don't know because I'm going to know him before the dicks come out. Hookups - and the necessary conversations - can take time to get to the point where both parties say, "Let's do this and sooner rather than later!" and if you haven't learned something about this devil you started out not knowing, well, I'm not sure what to tell you about that. Which, I think, is different from a spontaneous situation and now you have a few minutes to decide if you want to blow this guy or not - but it's not like he's going to walk up to you and ask you to suck his dick and you're just going to say, "Okay!" without some information being provided.

And didn't you have to go through something like this in order to be friends with the guy you're getting ready to suck? Wasn't he the devil you didn't know once upon a time? I know my friends have used me... because I've used them, too. I'm selfish. If I'm sucking your dick, sure - I respect you and might even care about you but... this ain't about you because I'm not doing it just to make you happy: I'm doing it to make myself happy but you're gonna benefit and whether I've known you for years or I just met you on Grindr an hour ago.

I know it's just me and I'm "weird" like that. Familiar or not-so-much, it's always about the joy of sucking dick and having the great desire to do it and if the familiar and not-so-familiar dude is using me, I understand that... because I'm using them, too, and making them feel pretty good to be used... because nothing else makes sense to me. And, if nothing else, I understand... men.

Quote Originally Posted by camelblue View Post
    I've only really been with hookups that I don't know that well. We just meet for sex, there isn't much of a relationship. I'm wondering though, how does it feel to suck dick when it's someone you personally know and have a good friendship with? I'm not referring to being in a romantic relationship, I mean just like two friends that also sexually pleasure eachother.

Do you care about their pleasure more? Is there more respect? What are your thoughts when you are sucking his dick? Do you feel a bond between yourselves? How does it feel when it's a friend cumming in your mouth and not just a stranger that wants to use you.

I guess I'm basically asking about how gay men feel when they have a partner, but I want to know a bisexual man's thoughts about it...
    When I have another man's cock in my mouth, there isn't a lot thinking going on. It's all about enjoying the moment and providing and receiving pleasure. I've had hook-ups turn into friends, but never the other way around.

Admittedly, there's something... special about having sex with a friend. You already have formed the bond that makes you friends and the more you learn about each other, the deeper the bond gets and, as I think I may have said, it can get to a point where having sex with each other really makes sense and thanks to the bond already shared and more so when you've probably shared a lot of things with each other that you'd not share with anyone else. I learned not to be all that surprised when I've bonded with a guy and he asks if it's weird that he wants to suck my dick or tells me that he had a dream that we had sex and, well, tell me more about that.

A hookup used to be different; being friends wasn't the objective; let's go somewhere and have some sex we can agree to and thanks - I needed that! Friendships can be born via a hookup if the two guys in question decide that, you know, it'd be a good thing if we could do this more often, don't you agree? Sure, with some hookups, it's someone looking for more than sex but as I read somewhere, men look for sex and find a relationship - friendship, FWB, and even a real relationship. But if it's just the two of you getting together to suck each other off, well, sure - why not?

As I said, I wouldn't do anything differently with a friend or a horny hookup - they both get the best blowjob I can give but, yeah, the friend can get that little extra because while I wouldn't care if a hookup guy though that I sucked at sucking dick, I would care if a friend were to say that... and it wouldn't feel good. I know that when sucking friends, the bond would get deeper and that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Knowing you sucked a friend?s cock and seeing them in everyday life is hot! Random people come and go and guy/girl, you don?t get that same pleasure. I remember being out and being around a few people I?d had sex with, none knew that I was with the other ones, and I wanted to explode just thinking about it. I know each one remembered being with me, but me knowing I was with all of them was so exciting!

While I do meet guys through Doublelist. I really enjoy my long time friend. We have known each other for over 5 years now. He lives close, so it?s really easy to meetup. He is gay, I relate as bi, but haven?t been with a female for at least 7 years. Being with him is just so different than a quick hookup. We are both very comfortable with each other. We can talk, we can have hot sex. Plus we are both almost always able to get together with a quick text. Most hookups are just that. A quick meetup blo and go and that?s it.