Register
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Where did your bisexual.com name come from

Where did your bisexual.com name come from??? (I know, a dangling participle!!!)

I chose the name I_shoot_blanks because I had prostate cancer and on Aug 15, 2002 my prostate was surgically removed. One of the side effects of not having a prostate is that I no longer ejaculate, or as the urologist put it, a "dry orgasm". I can still have an orgasm (sometimes I think it is more intense now that it used to be) but nothing cums out. That's right, no sticky white stuff to clean up, no spots on Monica's blue dress, nothing to catch in a condom. Talk about your birth control!!!
    While deciding on a name, I thought about the gunfights in Tombstone and the shot gun loaded with blanks. Lots of BOOM, but that's all.
    (Don't try this at home!!! Actually the wadding, which can be damaging) is expelled from a weapon loaded with blanks)

What's your story?????

Re: Where did your bisexual.com name come from

It was my dad's pet name for me as a young child...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Cool Re: Where did your bisexual.com name come from

Well when I was little my parents came up with a nick name for me Jobe Lobe (pronounced Jobie Lobie) (they called my sister Ambo Rambo because Rambo was popular when she was young and they wanted to come up with a similar nickname for me). This nickname eventually became Jobelo (pronounced Jobielo). That nick name as well as Jobe (pronounced Jobie) have stuck with me until adult hood with family and childhood friends. So my nick name plus rocks 1. because I used to collect rocks (and I used jobelorocks generally for my old email adresses) and 2. I like rock music. So there you go.
    Fake glasses + Mustache tattoo = perfect disguise

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    It was my dad's pet name for me as a young child...
    Huh! Bisexual.com?

Quote Originally Posted by æonpax View Post
    Huh! Bisexual.com?
    Ho de ho de ho... who's a wittle smart arse then, gorge?? *giggles*
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

It's a much shortened version of a sort of nickname I was given to describe me by my first housemates.
    beautifully non-discriminatory
    It's not just black and white, but many beautiful shades of gray

Why is my screen name on Bisexual. Com what it is? Csreef , well I have a Saltwater reef tank, which is my pride & joy...Next question...
    Last edited by csreef; Apr 30, 2012 at 7:49 PM.

I'm not insane, just nuts.

well LDD is often called Duckie by Fran and I am his Darling so there ya go
    Standing hand in hand with my love

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

I am a big (American) football fan and my favorite team is the Chicago Bears who are referred to as the "Monsters of the Midway" My favorite player was Walter Payton who wore #34. I'm also 6'3" and have an angry look when I'm thinking which has been described as scary so it seemed to fit.

from the movie 16 candles starring molly ringwald.... the foreign exchange student was called long duck dong..... and there are times that I feel like a foreigner in a strange land ( society )
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

I'm a Realist, I know I'm an old fart, past my prime. I've had my day and made my mistakes and had a few rewards, too.

I try to act my age, don't hit on young folks, While acting like I'm a big-time stud.

I've had a life-time of fun and some great adventures..........I like to share a little of my thoughts and history, but don't want to force it upon anyone.

I'm me and I'm OK with that......

Mine BJ Hunter is kind of self explanatory. I love BJ's and hunt for the best ones I can get.

A nudist that lives in Seattle.

My daily apparel includes a tie, fedora, business shirt, trousers, belt/suspenders, and business shoes. If I'm not dressed to kill, it's because I'm off to go hiking or some such activity. Hence I wanted to use some outmoded words to express that. Dapper and fellow seemed out of date enough.

Jackbirdjay- My first name is Jack my middle name is Jay- had a girl friend years ago that use to call my cock bird. She loved watching me masturbate. She would say jack your bird for me.

`
    æon
    = forever, eternal
    pax = peace

It's what I do....SwmNkdInTheRvr...

My father was born in the town of Innaminka.
    he even mined opal till he left when he was 18.

Why not? I have to call myself something.

google me
    "To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage." -Lao Tzu

M Likes Both - Hmmm,, "Male Likes Both" Maybe because I like both Men and Women.. Easy for me.

Quote Originally Posted by **Peg** View Post
    google me
    Google me? An ther wos me daft enuff 2 think it wos native American for "Granmumsie".. how dense am I? Muuuah!!

because i like to buttfuck down in ky we call it getting cornholed

Haven't heard the term "cornholed" for a lot of years.

google me
    Tried searching on **Peg**, darlin', and the best I could come up with is Polyethelene Glycol!!!!!!!

I have alll my life been fascinated with mythology and representations of things pertaining to our own world. And since the god Eros represents love on many different levels and quite often the sensual/sexual, I found it appropriate to express what so often comes into play into my daily life; the hunger and appetite for the erotic. And since it is in the moment of an urge that we feel this energy, I thought combining the two words together works for me and it does...
    Though it's not going on constantly at every moment on the surface, it is ever present within us and eventually comes out and reveals itself. It is in these times we are stirred to seek that connection for that moment of ecstasy that has the potential to free us and give us clarity....and it can be the most exquisite experience....
    Last edited by ErosUrge; May 1, 2012 at 3:10 PM.

Cool Re: Where did your bisexual.com name come from

Well. I am a Bear and am quite delicious as one.

I'm not too creative. Lee is my name, and I'm from Northern California. I'm much too honest to call myself "Horsehung."
    Religion and Politics are like penises. It's okay to have and be proud of them, but it's not okay to whip them out in public and try to shove them down other people's throats!

google me
    Here's what "Peg" means to me: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=peg
    Religion and Politics are like penises. It's okay to have and be proud of them, but it's not okay to whip them out in public and try to shove them down other people's throats!

It's the name on my birth certificate
    "I like the pole & the hole."