Register
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Re: Where did your bisexual.com name come from

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Why did you have to make up a moniker/different name for selling at flea markets and swap meets?
    …I was selling @ several different markets…& the people I came in contact with in the market were as crazy as the people on the net…if you could be traced the idiots would show up at your house in the middle of the week wanting a refund or some shit…I sold a guy a microwave once…before I would sell a microwave I’d require the customer put a cup of water in it & bring it too a boil to prove it work…but there was no gaurantee…if it boiled water & he bought it was his…I sold a guy a microwave…he threw in the back of his pickup & let it bounce around as he drove off…the new day I was sitting in a restaurant eating & he walked up to my table & demaned a refund…I said I deal with so many people I don’t remember you…BUT…if I sold you a microwave you boilded water in it before you bought it…he admitted it…the fool stood by my table for almost 30 minutes while I ate & read my book…I don’t know how long he would have stood there being ignored because his wife finally came & drug him away……there are crazy people everywhere…its best to protect yourself from them…

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    …I was selling @ several different markets…& the people I came in contact with in the market were as crazy as the people on the net…if you could be traced the idiots would show up at your house in the middle of the week wanting a refund or some shit…I sold a guy a microwave once…before I would sell a microwave I’d require the customer put a cup of water in it & bring it too a boil to prove it work…but there was no gaurantee…if it boiled water & he bought it was his…I sold a guy a microwave…he threw in the back of his pickup & let it bounce around as he drove off…the new day I was sitting in a restaurant eating & he walked up to my table & demaned a refund…I said I deal with so many people I don’t remember you…BUT…if I sold you a microwave you boilded water in it before you bought it…he admitted it…the fool stood by my table for almost 30 minutes while I ate & read my book…I don’t know how long he would have stood there being ignored because his wife finally came & drug him away……there are crazy people everywhere…its best to protect yourself from them…
    That's crazy that those people who you encountered at flea markets and swap meets were like that, and into stalking you.

…there are crazy people everywhere…

I’ve been married for 30 years and have kept my sexuality secret throughout my married life. Prior to getting married I had been involved with guys but put it to the back of my mind in the hope it would go away. It hasn’t, the urges are getting stronger and at the moment I feel as if I am just “Getting Bi”.

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    Why is my screen name on Bisexual. Com what it is? Csreef , well I have a Saltwater reef tank, which is my pride & joy...Next question...
    Also C and S are the first letters of the town that I live near.

I believe sexuality is fluid

Lol mine is really easy, my names lee and I live on a Hebridean island ��

I am very ORAL - love sucking and eating pussy (haven't had pussy for few years) - I always SWALLOW...truly love the taste of guy's cum...so very, very good. I was 65 when I became full time, openly admitted (to self only married and in closet) - hence, Oralswallow65

It was my rank in the Navy!

I simply Love Jacking ... a slow, sensual masturbation session is sure hard to beat.

Im from TN and I suck straight guys

I just made mine up, it seemed amusing at the time. It's no relation to my real name.

I also go by "Fred" whenever I'm in a gay-oriented situation (online or in person). It's my "nom d'amour" :-)

my name is simple . i was a marine , and i got back from vietnam when i was 20.

Quote Originally Posted by marine20 View Post
    my name is simple . i was a marine , and i got back from vietnam when i was 20.
    Thank you for your service, Sir!

I've given at least 1,000 BJs in my lifetime (started at 13-YO).

Pretty sure mine is self explanatory. I’m a total bottom, I think everyone gets it.

My name here is Tight1-4u take a wild guess where it comes from.. I am quite tight.. I do my exercises to stay tight.. my guys love that I am as tight as I am..

Speaks for itself, I love to gape, being stretched to the max and then be left wide open like the ass slut I am. Enjoyed anal since I was 13-14, always had more satisfaction stretching than depth

csreef , i appreciate what you said , really !

Quote Originally Posted by marine20 View Post
    csreef , i appreciate what you said , really !
    Anything happen when you were in vetinam or now?

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefH View Post
    It was my rank in the Navy!
    Thank you for your Service Chief H.

Mine is the last ship type and hull number that I was stationed on in the Navy and engineers are called Snipes. I'm sure Chief H gets it.
    Last edited by DD788Snipe; Apr 20, 2019 at 3:16 AM.

Because I love wearing pantyhose, or tights. I love to be naked w my wife or another guy (again soon please) with nothing else on. Apart from a smile and a raging cock.

Me too...

Quote Originally Posted by Getting Bi View Post
    I’ve been married for 30 years and have kept my sexuality secret throughout my married life. Prior to getting married I had been involved with guys but put it to the back of my mind in the hope it would go away. It hasn’t, the urges are getting stronger and at the moment I feel as if I am just “Getting Bi”.
    Me too.

Because I'm in Dallas and suck cock

A girl once told me I reminded her of Tommy Chong.....Don't see it myself but my bisexual name is Chongster!

Good man! I love a tight ass that snaps shut when my cock comes out. I think a gaping ass is gross

I thought delpark would give an indication to locals that I live near Delaware Park.

I am a hairy guy, and I love hairy guys, and of course, love to do 69!!