Register
Page 98 of 109 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,940 of 3266

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinktoes View Post
    Hi everyone,
    Cambridge, Ontario, Canada here.
    I have been bi since I can remember, but played straight and fought my urges for too long. I have some experiences with men, but not enough.
    I am in my late 40's and it is time to stop hiding.
    For the first time in my life, I live alone, and I have rediscovered how much I like wearing women's clothes. While I am at home, I wear nothing but women's stuff. I even have separate "guy" and a "girl" dressers. I am not passable, not even a little. I am built like a linebacker, but in my head I am a little 5'5" redhead.
    I hope to get to know some of you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coocoo View Post
    Hello, community! Bi curious here. Have not figured out how to specify my gender and location yet but I'll keep trying. Hello!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oasis39 View Post
    Hi everyone, Paul here, From Australia. 53. Just recently came out to my wife that I am bi. Glad to be here, looks like a great forum and resource.
    Welcome all of you to bisexual.com

Not necessarily new to this website, but new to posting anything. I am married and have been for a long time. I am bi curious with no in person experiences (Kansas City metro area). Ideally i would like to talk to someone (email, chat - i use KIK) who is in the same boat; married and no experiences either - to talk about our desires and fantasies and go from there. Hope to hear from soemone!

Quote Originally Posted by KCguy View Post
    Not necessarily new to this website, but new to posting anything. I am married and have been for a long time. I am bi curious with no in person experiences (Kansas City metro area). Ideally i would like to talk to someone (email, chat - i use KIK) who is in the same boat; married and no experiences either - to talk about our desires and fantasies and go from there. Hope to hear from soemone!
    Welcme to Bisexual.com! Good luck to you!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Hey everyone I'm 46 yrs old 6 3 190 lbs 7.5 cut bisexual white male I'm very open minded and I'm on the dirty and kinky side and I absolutely love sucking dick and talking dirty with other guys and I'm hoping to meet some people on here and make friends and I would love to show you my amazing oral skills A+++++++ baby

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovedrinkncumm View Post
    Hey everyone I'm 46 yrs old 6 3 190 lbs 7.5 cut bisexual white male I'm very open minded and I'm on the dirty and kinky side and I absolutely love sucking dick and talking dirty with other guys and I'm hoping to meet some people on here and make friends and I would love to show you my amazing oral skills A+++++++ baby
    Welcme to Bisexual.com

Quote Originally Posted by KCguy View Post

Welcome the both of you to bisexual.com

welcome to the group

Thanks for adding me. Newly discovered bi side, or should I say rediscovered bi side. Mainly giving oral but open minded and looking to experiment.

Hi everyone, recently joined and looking to make some new friends. MWM, 57, living in Phoenix, AZ now. Have been bi since my teenage years, wife knows of my desires and is OK with it. Haven't had the opportunity to play for the last 6 years due to a bad accident mountain biking, but after 2 months in a coma, 7 surgeries and many years of rehab and PT I am finally back to normal and looking to meet new people.

Halo, hi and thank you for validating my acccount. Bi here I suppose, or pansexual depending on how you want to talk about it. For me there's just sexuality without the hetero/homo/bi, but like many here my behaviour would fall into the bi-acting-straight category. My wife knows I'm this way, but she is very possessive despite losing most of her interest in sexual intimacy. This and any other such activity is thus subject to every manner of discretion, though it's not prevented my forming a (very) few friends-with-benefits where possible. I'm always looking for others with a shared experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyguy1376 View Post
    Thanks for adding me. Newly discovered bi side, or should I say rediscovered bi side. Mainly giving oral but open minded and looking to experiment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Racrx View Post
    Hi everyone, recently joined and looking to make some new friends. MWM, 57, living in Phoenix, AZ now. Have been bi since my teenage years, wife knows of my desires and is OK with it. Haven't had the opportunity to play for the last 6 years due to a bad accident mountain biking, but after 2 months in a coma, 7 surgeries and many years of rehab and PT I am finally back to normal and looking to meet new people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodsdweller View Post
    Halo, hi and thank you for validating my acccount. Bi here I suppose, or pansexual depending on how you want to talk about it. For me there's just sexuality without the hetero/homo/bi, but like many here my behaviour would fall into the bi-acting-straight category. My wife knows I'm this way, but she is very possessive despite losing most of her interest in sexual intimacy. This and any other such activity is thus subject to every manner of discretion, though it's not prevented my forming a (very) few friends-with-benefits where possible. I'm always looking for others with a shared experience.

Welcome to bisexual.com

Quote Originally Posted by NYCOUNTRYFARMBOY88 View Post
    Welcome to our special club. I totally understand you about loving cock. I think you might find one or two guys here to do so as well. It's a great group of guys and girls here, so you should enjoy yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyguy1376 View Post
    Welcome! As you interact with the great group of people here, I suspect you will become less and less shy.

I totally understand about the idea of rediscovering your bi side. That certainly happened to me, with my first foray into gay sex happening in childhood. Then at 30 after my girlfriend broke my heart, I started having all these gay thoughts and feelings. That led to sucking a lot of cocks for 21 years, before finally fucking my first man, which changed a lot for me. Now at 59 my gay side is stronger than ever, with lots of oral and anal play with guys, those still not enough, especially because of the pandemic. But I'm still looking to experiment further, into finally bottoming for another guy, and perhaps finding a fuck buddy FWB.

I hope you enjoy your future experiments.

Quote Originally Posted by Racrx View Post
    Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry about your accident and convalescence. I can't even imagine. I'm glad you're finally back to normal and able to meet new people. Welcome and enjoy the group: they're a great bunch!

Hi, new to this site bi-curious married Indianapolis

Hello! I'm new to the site and lookin forward to being able to talk about and explore new waters without being ridiculed .......I enjoy being nude with other men and while I still enjoy nice tits and a hairy twat I'm also attracted to watching big boners and cumshots!

I'm new to the site, and have loved sucking cock since my first one some 40 years ago, even though I was married. About 15 years ago, she gave me a choice: her or the highway, I chose her and we're still married. Magic. However, the craving has come roaring back recently and I hope to taste one or many again. Here, I can at least have the fantasies, but have to be very careful and discreet. We'll see.

Hi all, Jeff here. Living the life here in Georgia.

Quote Originally Posted by Latefordinner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X5500 View Post
    Hello! I'm new to the site and lookin forward to being able to talk about and explore new waters without being ridiculed .......I enjoy being nude with other men and while I still enjoy nice tits and a hairy twat I'm also attracted to watching big boners and cumshots!
    Quote Originally Posted by Francumphile View Post
    I'm new to the site, and have loved sucking cock since my first one some 40 years ago, even though I was married. About 15 years ago, she gave me a choice: her or the highway, I chose her and we're still married. Magic. However, the craving has come roaring back recently and I hope to taste one or many again. Here, I can at least have the fantasies, but have to be very careful and discreet. We'll see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Looking4myself69 View Post

Welcome all of you to bisexual.com

Quote Originally Posted by Looking4myself69 View Post
    welcome to the group

Quote Originally Posted by Francumphile View Post
    Welcome, jump into the chats, your experience with your own wife may help others

Quote Originally Posted by X5500 View Post
    welcome, feel free to jump right in

Quote Originally Posted by Latefordinner View Post
    welcome welcome

Hello Silva here

Quote Originally Posted by Silvano1249 View Post
    Hello Silva here
    welcome to the group

I am your everyday guy next door from the burbs of Philadelphia. Open to meet new and exciting people. experience with couple play more often than some. I am clean, DDF and vaccinated + Booster. I hope to meet some likeminded folks.

Quote Originally Posted by KvnPhilly View Post
    I am your everyday guy next door from the burbs of Philadelphia. Open to meet new and exciting people. experience with couple play more often than some. I am clean, DDF and vaccinated + Booster. I hope to meet some likeminded folks.
    Welcme to Bisexual.com!

Quote Originally Posted by Silvano1249 View Post
    Hello Silva here
    Welcme to Bisexual.com!

Hello, I am new to this forum, my name is Tina, 47 yrs old from Canada Ontario. I am looking forward to making friends from here .

Hi all 62 m here from central Virginia. Getting back into using this site.