Register
Page 96 of 109 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,880 of 3265

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Welcome! Sexy pic you have.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinBttm View Post
    Young bi Latin bottom here and still relatively new to the site. Hope to meet and talk with different people here and share experiences.

Hello, I live near Danville Virginia. I'm 61 yrs old, been married to the same woman for 36 yrs but have been fantasizing about sucking my first cock for a long time. My wife does not know that and I know she would not understand if I told her. So my cock sucking must be discreet. Loving this site btw!

Quote Originally Posted by js357 View Post
    Hello, I live near Danville Virginia. I'm 61 yrs old, been married to the same woman for 36 yrs but have been fantasizing about sucking my first cock for a long time. My wife does not know that and I know she would not understand if I told her. So my cock sucking must be discreet. Loving this site btw!
    welcme to the site! Nice pic on your Avatar
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by js357 View Post
    Been missing a few, welcome to the forum

Quote Originally Posted by LatinBttm View Post
    Young bi Latin bottom here and still relatively new to the site. Hope to meet and talk with different people here and share experiences.
    Welcome to the group

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky_1955 View Post
    Hello, I found this site by chance last November and joined along with posting a personal ad, but things got busy and I would only occasionally drop in and see what was going on. I am now fully retired and my time is open and looking forward to meeting and speaking with many of you over the next few months.

I sincerely hope to make a few new friends and aquatintances.

Feel free to contact me to chat, I have many questions about my choice of a bi lifestyle and maybe you can help me grow.
    Welcome and welcome

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy1664 View Post
    This is Jimmy from Charlotte NC. I am a 62 year old, white male who is married. My wife knows about my bisexuality and knows about my first guy to guy experience at age 15. So feel free to message me.
    welcome to the group

Quote Originally Posted by michelle60 View Post
    Hi my name is michelle i am a crossdresser and i am looking for some friends

Glad to see more of us here................hope you share some pics

Hi!! As my name states, I am clean shaved. I have been for many years. I am a crossdresser but haven't fully dressed for a few years now. I love pussy but have a very high interest in men. Someday hopefully I will find someone I can explore with. Glad to have joined!!

Hey, new on here. My name is Chris and I live in Central Arkansas. Married but in a non sexual marriage. I absolutely love sucking cock and riding a nice cock with a nice head. Love the taste and feel of a throbbing dick. I'm 57, 6', 215, 7" cock.

Quote Originally Posted by Justusguys69 View Post
    Hey, new on here. My name is Chris and I live in Central Arkansas. Married but in a non sexual marriage. I absolutely love sucking cock and riding a nice cock with a nice head. Love the taste and feel of a throbbing dick. I'm 57, 6', 215, 7" cock.
    Welcome to bisexual.com

Hi I am 63 year bi man from Netherlands. Like to chat with others that like to be nude. Feel free to contact or chat with me if you like bisexual people, travelling, sauna, sports and more.

Hi all, early 40's bi sexual single male in SE Michigan. I'm just here to chat and meet new people. Feel free to private message me!
    Looking forward to seeing what the new year holds!

Quote Originally Posted by ikmaybe2 View Post
    Hi I am 63 year bi man from Netherlands. Like to chat with others that like to be nude. Feel free to contact or chat with me if you like bisexual people, travelling, sauna, sports and more.
    Welcme to the site!

Quote Originally Posted by SEMichiganman517 View Post
    Hi all, early 40's bi sexual single male in SE Michigan. I'm just here to chat and meet new people. Feel free to private message me!
    Welcme to the site!

Welcome the both of you to bisexual.com

Hi , I've been lurking around here for a few weeks. Finally decided to join up. Married Bi male 52 years old from Northern Illinois area. Can't wait to see what this forum brings.

Quote Originally Posted by SAW1969 View Post
    Hi , I've been lurking around here for a few weeks. Finally decided to join up. Married Bi male 52 years old from Northern Illinois area. Can't wait to see what this forum brings.
    Welcome to the forum

Welcome and welcome, jump into the discussions

Glad you could join us, welcome

Quote Originally Posted by SAW1969 View Post
    Welcme to the site!

I'm over seventy and live in Northern Colorado. Over the last few years I have become fascinated with idea of
    becoming a cocksucker and hope to work up the nerve to try

Quote Originally Posted by wannasuck77 View Post
    I'm over seventy and live in Northern Colorado. Over the last few years I have become fascinated with idea of
    welcome to the group

Welcome hope you work up the nerve at some point

Welcme to Bisexual.com!

Thank you. I love bisexual friends

Quote Originally Posted by GayGuy04 View Post
    Welcome the both of you to bisexual.com
    Looking forward to meet other bi men

Hi y?all! Plano, TX here. I?m a new bi-curious 56 yo WM. Virgin. Verse, leaning towards bottom. Just looking to find new friends or a couple for regular play dates. I?m married, but not out. Nice to meet you all, and see so many very nice looking cocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Diver1965 View Post
    Hi y?all! Plano, TX here. I?m a new bi-curious 56 yo WM. Virgin. Verse, leaning towards bottom. Just looking to find new friends or a couple for regular play dates. I?m married, but not out. Nice to meet you all, and see so many very nice looking cocks.
    Welcme to Bisexual.com!

Quote Originally Posted by Diver1965 View Post
    welcome to the forum