Register
Page 84 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,520 of 3265

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Greetings to all, I'll upload photos and hot photos

Quote Originally Posted by pepelucho169 View Post
    welcome to the group

Quote Originally Posted by pepelucho169 View Post
    Welcome!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Hi all... Hmmm so where can we post a non ad but a new statement/question/interesting topic?

Quote Originally Posted by Priapism50 View Post
    Hi all... Hmmm so where can we post a non ad but a new statement/question/interesting topic?
    just on the main forum

Hello Everyone,

I'm a 47 year old mwm, resolutely straight until recently when I started to think more and more about being with another man (I blame the lockdowns). I was quite embarrassed about feeling like this at first, but eventually had to be honest with myself and admit that I had fantasies about being with other men and I found them incredibly arousing. So, after bouncing around a few places on the Internet, I've found this site, and I hope to get talk to some like-minded people and explore these feelings further. Be gentle with me!

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine2000 View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I'm a 47 year old mwm, resolutely straight until recently when I started to think more and more about being with another man (I blame the lockdowns). I was quite embarrassed about feeling like this at first, but eventually had to be honest with myself and admit that I had fantasies about being with other men and I found them incredibly arousing. So, after bouncing around a few places on the Internet, I've found this site, and I hope to get talk to some like-minded people and explore these feelings further. Be gentle with me!
    Welcome, you've found a great bunch of people who are more than willing to help you!

Thanks. I'm looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine2000 View Post
    Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the club

Quote Originally Posted by Jazminedress View Post
    Welcome to the club
    Thanks for the warm welcome.

Hello to all. I am new to this site and so glad I found somewhere I can talk freely about being Bi to others. I am married wife doesn't know. I've had some great times with men during my 10 years of being Bi. I am looking forward to talking to others on this site about everything and anything. That's all I have for now.
    Last edited by BiChub; Jan 15, 2021 at 6:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BiChub View Post
    Hello to all. I am new to this site and so glad I found somewhere I can talk freely about being Bi to others. I am married wife doesn't know. I've had some great times with men during my 10 years of being Bi. I am looking forward to talking to others on this site about everything and anything. That's all I have for now.
    Welcome to the site M'Friend!

Thank you

Hello and welcome all the new members on here

Hello, friendly people.
    I am pretty new to this, communicating about my recent exploration. I've never really felt like I needed a community to find out more about me before!
    Looks like I'm at the right place, reading through the posts!

Quote Originally Posted by Catharsis View Post
    Hello, friendly people.
    I am pretty new to this, communicating about my recent exploration. I've never really felt like I needed a community to find out more about me before!
    Hello and welcome. Happy Exploring!

Quote Originally Posted by Catharsis View Post
    Hello, friendly people.
    Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Jazminedress View Post
    just on the main forum
    Ah thanks everyone, I was confused because the main forum tab was lit. I thought I was on it.

Ah thanks everyone, I was confused because the main forum tab was lit. I thought I was on it.
    Seeing how you are new here, Welcome!

everything is confusing at first.......lol

Quote Originally Posted by budg282 View Post
    Hello all. I've been lurking for a month but figured that I ought to introduce myself. I'm 42 and married for 18 years. Similar to Jaybles above, it has been a progression for me over time but particularly since the pandemic as I have been working from home and had the chance to come to terms to myself. I've accepted that I'm bisexual and told my wife about a week ago and things went great. Nice to meet you all!
    Welcome, budg! Thank you so much for posting an introduction. Congratulations for having the courage to come out to your wife. I'm so happy that she accepted you. That is such a huge affirmation for you, a major step to accept and love yourself, but also affirming that she really loves you. I wish more married guys were able to have that conversation and have it turn out that way. I'm sure you will enjoy this forum and some of the great people here. It and they have definitely helped me in my journey.

HI Everyone, I'm in Seattle, just admitted to a friend on Saturday that I want to sleep with a man. He's literally the only person in the world that knows, and now whoever reads this. Haven't actually been with a man yet but hoping to find one that's also curious. A couple would be just fine too. I'm no shrinking violet, once I'm in, I'm all in. I don't know how to find him, I'm sure not going to do a bar scene. So I'm starting here. Any suggestions on finding what I need?

Quote Originally Posted by Seattleout View Post
    HI Everyone, I'm in Seattle, just admitted to a friend on Saturday that I want to sleep with a man. He's literally the only person in the world that knows, and now whoever reads this. Haven't actually been with a man yet but hoping to find one that's also curious. A couple would be just fine too. I'm no shrinking violet, once I'm in, I'm all in. I don't know how to find him, I'm sure not going to do a bar scene. So I'm starting here. Any suggestions on finding what I need?
    Hi and welcome to bisexual.com

Quote Originally Posted by Seattleout View Post
    Welcme! Keep us posted as to your adventures!

Hello all, new to this and here, 36yo mwm Looking for answers lol.

Quote Originally Posted by FilthyFrank View Post
    Hi welcome to bisexual.com

Well, you've found the right place for answers!

sometimes there are more questions than answers, but welcome

Hi Everyone, new and from Seattle area. Glad to see I'm not the only one out here.

I found there's such a thing as the Bi flag. If I get a tshirt with a subtle bi flag on it, do you think that the right people, and only the right one(s), will notice? I am NOT out of the closet by any means.
    Last edited by Seattleout; Jan 24, 2021 at 4:29 PM.