Register
Page 60 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,800 of 3265

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Hi Kalguy welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalguy View Post
    Hello all. New guy here, 39 from California!
    Welcome Kalguy
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Hello everyone. I am just your average married guy. I consider myself straight but I have jacked with other guys.

Hi Lost pinky welcome to site enjoy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lost pinky View Post
    Hello everyone. I am just your average married guy. I consider myself straight but I have jacked with other guys.
    Welcome Lost pinky

Hi, Dwight here. I was on shy bi guys, then tumblr and kik and well, now I ended up here. I look forward to reconnecting with old friends and "connecting" with any new ones...

Hi Dwight welcome to site!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight View Post
    Hi, Dwight here. I was on shy bi guys, then tumblr and kik and well, now I ended up here. I look forward to reconnecting with old friends and "connecting" with any new ones...
    Welcome Dwight!

Hi All love the site.
    later John

Quote Originally Posted by Nwpa1964 View Post
    Hi All love the site.
    later John
    Welcome to the forum!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nwpa1964 View Post
    Hi All love the site.
    later John
    Welcome Nwpa1964

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight View Post
    Hey Dwight....I think we have traded emails before! Always enjoyed chatting with you. Welcome to the site!

Hi, im in central Illinois happily married but in a semi sexless marriage. just looking to meet and chat with others who share the same interest.
    illinoisBiguy

Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisBiguy View Post
    Hi, im in central Illinois happily married but in a semi sexless marriage. just looking to meet and chat with others who share the same interest.
    illinoisBiguy
    Hi welcome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisBiguy View Post
    illinoisBiguy
    Welcome!

I hope I am in the right spot, hello everyone I am new to this site. I will start out with saying I dearly enjoy being pegged by a female; I have found it to be one of the most gratifying experiences of my life to the point that I belive I am highly addicted. If I could I believe I would walk around with cock in me. I was scrolling through and came across this site and was hoping to find like minded people to talk with. I should add to this that I am a 51 year old white male. However, since my wife has been pegging me I dearly dream of becoming more female than male.

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnLuvley View Post
    I hope I am in the right spot, hello everyone I am new to this site. I will start out with saying I dearly enjoy being pegged by a female; I have found it to be one of the most gratifying experiences of my life to the point that I belive I am highly addicted. If I could I believe I would walk around with cock in me. I was scrolling through and came across this site and was hoping to find like minded people to talk with. I should add to this that I am a 51 year old white male. However, since my wife has been pegging me I dearly dream of becoming more female than male.
    Yes I think you have found the right site! Welcome!

Welcome AutumnLuvley to the site!

I'm a transfer from Shybi-Guy. Great to be on here and hopefully meet guys with the same interests. Live in Philly and you think it would be easy finding a discreet regular friend in a big city. In five years I've only met 2 people, nothing ever happened and them my life became very complicated. But, I'm back for round 2 and hopefully this time will be much more successful. Where are all the MWM bi guys in Philly? Remember, I'm as nervous as you are.

Quote Originally Posted by definitelybi View Post
    I'm a transfer from Shybi-Guy. Great to be on here and hopefully meet guys with the same interests. Live in Philly and you think it would be easy finding a discreet regular friend in a big city. In five years I've only met 2 people, nothing ever happened and them my life became very complicated. But, I'm back for round 2 and hopefully this time will be much more successful. Where are all the MWM bi guys in Philly? Remember, I'm as nervous as you are.
    Hi Welcome to site

Quote Originally Posted by definitelybi View Post
    Welcome!

Hello~! New to this site, and in the NH area of the USA!! Looking for open-minded people/friends who enjoy adult activities and are not quick to judge. 61, fair shape, run, hike, ski, swim etc.... also enjoy a nice hot tub!
    Lets have some mutual fun!!

Hi Vihelm007 Welcome to the site

Quote Originally Posted by Vilhelm007 View Post
    Hello~! New to this site, and in the NH area of the USA!! Looking for open-minded people/friends who enjoy adult activities and are not quick to judge. 61, fair shape, run, hike, ski, swim etc.... also enjoy a nice hot tub!
    Lets have some mutual fun!!
    Welcome!

Hi, I'm Joe!

Straight guy but getting ever curious about the bi side of life, would love to get pegged by a sexy lady while sucking a cock - just not sure i could ever go through with it!

Quote Originally Posted by 1980joes1980 View Post
    Hi, I'm Joe!

Straight guy but getting ever curious about the bi side of life, would love to get pegged by a sexy lady while sucking a cock - just not sure i could ever go through with it!
    Joe- Welcome!

Hi Joe welcome to the site

Hello new here 54 male looking for fun. Name here is Ray.

Hi Greatgod welcome to the site

Quote Originally Posted by Greatgod65 View Post
    Hello new here 54 male looking for fun. Name here is Ray.
    Welcome!