Register
Page 57 of 109 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,710 of 3261
    YESHUA888

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Hi Drew,
    New with my endowed member looking for that mutual friend for a regular meet. Far North DFW TEXOMA here saying hi to all.

Quote Originally Posted by AL888 View Post
    Hi Drew,
    New with my endowed member looking for that mutual friend for a regular meet. Far North DFW TEXOMA here saying hi to all.
    Welcome
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Hi JeffT and AL88 welcome!!
    Last edited by GayGuy04; Aug 11, 2019 at 9:56 PM.

Hi, I am Mike, always considered myself straight, but my first sexual expereinces were gay, and have never been able to forget it!

Hi, folks! I'm a dirty old man in Northern New England, retired, married to a wonderful woman who introduced us both to the anal sex that is now the foundation of our love life.

Realized I was bi a few years ago and I've been having fun exploring that side of me, but only in the cyber world. Have a fuck-friend, a guy, that I've been attached to for three years. He's discovered his inner sissy and we've been evolving together. I love how she's becoming a girly feminine sissy, she talks about panties she wants to wear and then slowly wiggle her ass past me and make me hard. I've become Daddy, a dominant possessive man, and she's my submissive little cunt to use and share with my friends!

Finally, I've recently started fantasizing about sharing my wife in a DP with another man. I'd make her wear a think little silk top and some small lacy panties, and I'd blindfold her before I take her in to the bedroom where my friend is waiting on the bed, his big cock standing up hard! I'd lead her gently in to the room, tell her how big his cock is and how it's going to stretch her pussy when he enters her. Then I'd turn to him and lift her top and talk about the breasts he's going to enjoy soon; I'd fondle them and describe her nipples and listen to her breathing speed up. I'd slide my hand into her panties and tell him how nice her pussy feels. I'd slide a finger into her and then tell my friend how wet her cunt was and how much she must want his big cock to fill her and stretch her open! The fantasy continues on, imagining how her cunt feels when he fucks her, I make her offer a nipple to him, and so on.

Since I started this fantasy I've begun describing it to my wife when I'm buried in her exquisitely tight little asshole, taking her slowly through my vision! Sometimes she objects that she wouldn't do it, but she always ends up excited and moaning and finally cumming again and again!

That's about it, folks!
    a dirty old man who loves his sweet sluts

Quote Originally Posted by 1stTimeGay View Post
    Hi, I am Mike, always considered myself straight, but my first sexual expereinces were gay, and have never been able to forget it!
    Welcome

Welcome Ymmv1

Hi 1stTimeGay and Ymmv1 welcome to forum!

Howdy! Found this site after searching to discover what happened to the ShyBi-Guys forum (sad to see it's gone, but glad to have found this site!)
    In my early 30's, kinda figured out I was bi in my early-mid 20's, didn't act on it or come out until a little over a year ago when I met my current boyfriend. Things are mostly good, but I can't say it's exactly easy being bi and in a committed relationship, I'm still trying to figure out exactly who I am and what I want. Hoping to gain insight and perspective from others who have been down this road before, and if nothing else be able to feel a little less alone in this confusing world of wanting both things.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesport View Post
    Howdy! Found this site after searching to discover what happened to the ShyBi-Guys forum (sad to see it's gone, but glad to have found this site!)
    In my early 30's, kinda figured out I was bi in my early-mid 20's, didn't act on it or come out until a little over a year ago when I met my current boyfriend. Things are mostly good, but I can't say it's exactly easy being bi and in a committed relationship, I'm still trying to figure out exactly who I am and what I want. Hoping to gain insight and perspective from others who have been down this road before, and if nothing else be able to feel a little less alone in this confusing world of wanting both things.
    Welcome Bluesport!

Hi Bluesport! Welcome!!

Found this place through a discussion elsewhere, and decided to check it out. I am 48 and married. No one knows that I am bi-curious, and it would be a major problem if anyone found out. I've had longings to receive anal sex for years, but have never acted on it. I want to be taken doggy style, and also suck cock....maybe even 69. Would love to taste another man's cum. I have already posted pics in the Rate My Ass thread, and am a bit of an exhibitionist as far as my butt goes.

Hi Everyone, 39 y/o MWM here. I have bounced around a few other "bi" sites and ended up here. I hope to meet some similar minded people who want to chat, meet and hook up. I only messed around with another guy once but I was pretty young and still fantasize about being with a guy today. I am in no rush and I am not a beggar so I will be choosy. I want to learn how to meet other bi-curious guys in person and ease into more stuff. I travel a lot for a living so if you have any ideas or locations to hit up while on the road I would like to hear those too.

I’m AJ. 35 years old married and bicurious. Just want to learn more about my sexuality and my same sex fantasies.

Hi Shybicuriousguy, psbuxton and John welcome to forum!

Quote Originally Posted by psbuxton View Post
    Hi Everyone, 39 y/o MWM here. I have bounced around a few other "bi" sites and ended up here. I hope to meet some similar minded people who want to chat, meet and hook up. I only messed around with another guy once but I was pretty young and still fantasize about being with a guy today. I am in no rush and I am not a beggar so I will be choosy. I want to learn how to meet other bi-curious guys in person and ease into more stuff. I travel a lot for a living so if you have any ideas or locations to hit up while on the road I would like to hear those too.
    Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by John1971 View Post
    Found this place through a discussion elsewhere, and decided to check it out. I am 48 and married. No one knows that I am bi-curious, and it would be a major problem if anyone found out. I've had longings to receive anal sex for years, but have never acted on it. I want to be taken doggy style, and also suck cock....maybe even 69. Would love to taste another man's cum. I have already posted pics in the Rate My Ass thread, and am a bit of an exhibitionist as far as my butt goes.
    welcome John1971

Quote Originally Posted by Shybicuriousguy View Post
    I’m AJ. 35 years old married and bicurious. Just want to learn more about my sexuality and my same sex fantasies.
    Welcome, you've found a good place to explore

Hi there. I've started having gay fantasies off and on over 20 years ago. They slowly evolved into more and more over the years. The last 10 years or so I have been chatting with men on-line, phone sex, and vid sex. There is one man in particular who I have been enjoying on-line exchanges for over 7 years. I am very interested in exploring my desires further.

Welcome Bottomshooter

Hi Bottomshooter welcome!

I'm a chap from the UK England and I'm a Bi Married bloke who is in a platonic relationship with my wife. ~
    She knows I'm Bi and I see Men from time to time.

I'm 61y ....62y soon

I enjoy the feeling of being filed with a nice length.
    I will talk to anyone and about anything.

I'm from the UK so anyone who is over here and wants to meet up.
    give me a nudge.

Questions then ask away.

Hello to everyone,
    I'm Michael, I've been bi for a few years now but only recently found this site. I'm 35, enjoy hockey, baseball, rugby, drawing, sculpting, and more.
    I'm hoping to explore more in both my sex life and life outside of that with like minded people. Looking forward to participating in the board

Hi Chunkyspalce and Luxurious Lust welcome you both here!!

Quote Originally Posted by chunkysplace View Post
    I'm a chap from the UK England and I'm a Bi Married bloke who is in a platonic relationship with my wife. ~
    She knows I'm Bi and I see Men from time to time.

I'm 61y ....62y soon

I enjoy the feeling of being filed with a nice length.
    I will talk to anyone and about anything.

I'm from the UK so anyone who is over here and wants to meet up.
    give me a nudge.

Questions then ask away.
    Welcome Chunkysplace

Quote Originally Posted by LuxuriousLust View Post
    Hello to everyone,
    I'm Michael, I've been bi for a few years now but only recently found this site. I'm 35, enjoy hockey, baseball, rugby, drawing, sculpting, and more.
    I'm hoping to explore more in both my sex life and life outside of that with like minded people. Looking forward to participating in the board
    Welcome LuxuriousLust

hi, clermont area here, I am married, closet, but sucked a cock and loved it..

Quote Originally Posted by tinysmoothbi View Post
    Welcome tinysmoothbi

Quote Originally Posted by tinysmoothbi View Post
    Hi welcome!

Hi there, I'm a 45 year old guy from Holland. Married for quite some years, monogamous relationship. Wife knows I'm attracted to men as well and doesn't mind some online exploration. I had some great nights with other guys, but that's a pretty long time ago.

I'm interested in talking with other bi guys or girls about (bi) sexuality in a broad sence. About what you do or don't like, about seduction, fantasies, your body, etc, etc. I also don't mind a hot chat or exchange of messages at all!

Hope to have some fun and interesting exchanges here.