Register
Page 55 of 109 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 3265

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Hello all! Just joined. I am A BiWM 58 180Lbs, living in South Jersey (Cumberland County) Looking forward to reading peoples thoughts and experiences, along with adding my thoughts also.

hello. good to have you on board. i'm 61, retired in Middlesex county, nj

Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome BiSNJGuy
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Welcome to the forumWillyboy56!!

Welcome BiSNJGuy!!

Hi and welcome from New England. MA here, enjoy the site.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewX View Post
    46, in Raleigh area... stopping by to say Hi. Introverted with guy, extroverted with females. But not really experienced.
    Welcome

[QUOTE=NS Uncut;327504]Hi and welcome from New England. MA here, enjoy the site.[/QUOTE

Welcome Friend

Just joined. Used to be a member of shy-bi-guys.

WM - nearly 60 - 150 pounds. In a committed relationship with a woman and miss the fun I was having with men. Figured maybe I could at least talk about it here. Love graphic discussion, dick-pic swaps, etc.

Brand new here too. MWM 52, Hartford CT area and just starting out here. Looking forward to meeting some new people and taking time to explore new things.

Quote Originally Posted by mrlizard View Post
    Just joined. Used to be a member of shy-bi-guys.

WM - nearly 60 - 150 pounds. In a committed relationship with a woman and miss the fun I was having with men. Figured maybe I could at least talk about it here. Love graphic discussion, dick-pic swaps, etc.
    Welcome mrlizard

Quote Originally Posted by brayk0066 View Post
    Brand new here too. MWM 52, Hartford CT area and just starting out here. Looking forward to meeting some new people and taking time to explore new things.
    This is the place for you !

Quote Originally Posted by BiSNJGuy View Post
    Hello all! Just joined. I am A BiWM 58 180Lbs, living in South Jersey (Cumberland County) Looking forward to reading peoples thoughts and experiences, along with adding my thoughts also.
    Greetings from North Wilmington Delaware!!

Hi there,

I am an alumnus of the shy bi guys forum as of 2009-15, which I understand is now defunct, but a quick search led me here.

A little about myself - I’m married to a wonderful woman, in my early 40s, have an amazing 18 month old daughter.

I have been grappling with my bisexuality since I was 19. There have been periods where I was really at ease with it, others that have been more challenging. I’ve used these forums as a good support group.

More recently, I’ve been stressed out by the near-lack of sex in my marriage since our daughter was born. My wife and I both work fairly demanding, occasionally stressful jobs; our daughter co-sleeps with us (goes down in the crib, but comes into bed with us around midnight); and my wife has gained a fair amount of weight since the pregnancy. Additionally my interest in women, which waxes and wanes, has been a little lower recently.

We also want a 2nd kid. Not imminently (not actively trying), but if it happened accidentally, it would be a happy accident.

I want to reboot our sex life, but besides that confluence of factors, I also have a history of “performance” anxiety... which means I’m scared to initiate. Our best sex historically has come when we hit a good groove, which is kind of impossible right now.

Anyway, that’s a lot of context! Looking forward to asking lots of questions.

Quote Originally Posted by harryharry View Post
    Hi there,

I am an alumnus of the shy bi guys forum as of 2009-15, which I understand is now defunct, but a quick search led me here.

A little about myself - I’m married to a wonderful woman, in my early 40s, have an amazing 18 month old daughter.

I have been grappling with my bisexuality since I was 19. There have been periods where I was really at ease with it, others that have been more challenging. I’ve used these forums as a good support group.

More recently, I’ve been stressed out by the near-lack of sex in my marriage since our daughter was born. My wife and I both work fairly demanding, occasionally stressful jobs; our daughter co-sleeps with us (goes down in the crib, but comes into bed with us around midnight); and my wife has gained a fair amount of weight since the pregnancy. Additionally my interest in women, which waxes and wanes, has been a little lower recently.

We also want a 2nd kid. Not imminently (not actively trying), but if it happened accidentally, it would be a happy accident.

I want to reboot our sex life, but besides that confluence of factors, I also have a history of “performance” anxiety... which means I’m scared to initiate. Our best sex historically has come when we hit a good groove, which is kind of impossible right now.

Anyway, that’s a lot of context! Looking forward to asking lots of questions.
    Welcome HarryHarry, this is a good place to ask questions, as we all have been where you are.

Hello to all the new members welcome to the forum!!

Hey! Welcome. Hope to hear more from you!

Hello All!, I am a married bi curious guy from the Pittsburgh area. Just starting out on this journey, but happy to have found this site. I am 50 years old professional guy. hope to chat wtih others.

Welcome to an expanded lifestyle. May your adventures be many and your cock truly tasty.
    Don't worry, be happy!

Hi all new member that is married bi and very submissive

Quote Originally Posted by berk144 View Post
    Hello All!, I am a married bi curious guy from the Pittsburgh area. Just starting out on this journey, but happy to have found this site. I am 50 years old professional guy. hope to chat wtih others.
    Welcome Berk144

Quote Originally Posted by Sissyboy66 View Post
    Hi all new member that is married bi and very submissive
    Hi Sissyboy66

Quote Originally Posted by berk144 View Post
    Nice to have you here Welcome!

Hi SissyBoy, welcome!

BiMarried, Hispanic (Caucasian wife), I love cocks, hoping to find one in my area soon. Found the site, joined up!

Quote Originally Posted by Bbroks View Post
    BiMarried, Hispanic (Caucasian wife), I love cocks, hoping to find one in my area soon. Found the site, joined up!
    Welcome and happy Hunting!

Thank you all for the nice greetings!

Dave here, joining from Maryland. 44 Bi and married.

Quote Originally Posted by davej21136 View Post
    Dave here, joining from Maryland. 44 Bi and married.
    Welcome Dave