Register
Page 51 of 109 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 3251

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Quote Originally Posted by Tnstr8sucker View Post
    Mike. 34 married bi cocksucker from Tn. Lead a straight appearing normal life but in secret I love sucking cock and do it every chance I can.
    Hi Mike welcome to forum!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tnstr8sucker View Post
    Mike. 34 married bi cocksucker from Tn. Lead a straight appearing normal life but in secret I love sucking cock and do it every chance I can.
    Welcome

Hi! 64 yr old MWM, newly discovered bi-side and new member here.

Quote Originally Posted by BiMMFYolo View Post
    Welcome to forum!

Hi, 49 and bi...have always been bi and in the past few years finally opened up to my wife about my sexuality. Anyway hoping to find bi male and gay male friends.

Quote Originally Posted by BiMMFYolo View Post
    Welcome BiMMFYolo !

Quote Originally Posted by Hung4fun69 View Post
    Hi, 49 and bi...have always been bi and in the past few years finally opened up to my wife about my sexuality. Anyway hoping to find bi male and gay male friends.
    Hi Friend!

Hello. I am new here and hoping to rediscover the pleasure of being with a man again. I have been married 34 years and have not had a bi experience since I was married. I thought I had 1 arranged but he ghosted on the day we were to meet. Oh well. I shall keep on trying.

good luck. You already have a head start being from the "Show Me'' state

Guess I should say HI. I am a Married Bi Curious Crossdresser from Ontario Canada. Wife knows and has known of my fantasies for yeas now and induldges me with talking about it during sex. Have never had a chance to act on any of these but I feel at this point in life I at least need to express it somehow and this seems like the kind of place to do it. Hope to make some new friends that would love to chat.

Thanks
    Cynthia

Quote Originally Posted by bimfetishfantasy View Post
    Hello. I am new here and hoping to rediscover the pleasure of being with a man again. I have been married 34 years and have not had a bi experience since I was married. I thought I had 1 arranged but he ghosted on the day we were to meet. Oh well. I shall keep on trying.
    Welcome to Bisexual.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia_CD View Post
    Guess I should say HI. I am a Married Bi Curious Crossdresser from Ontario Canada. Wife knows and has known of my fantasies for yeas now and induldges me with talking about it during sex. Have never had a chance to act on any of these but I feel at this point in life I at least need to express it somehow and this seems like the kind of place to do it. Hope to make some new friends that would love to chat.

Thanks
    Cynthia
    Hello friend!

Thanks
    Cynthia
    Welcome Cynthia! Feel free to drop me a line. I like dressing up too but just for myself.

Hello all, I’m John. New to the forum and just dipping my toes in here.. I hail from west central Florida, have lived here most of my life. I had explored my bisexuality when I was younger and then moved away from it for various reasons. Have been missing it and thankfully I have a wife who understands and is open about it and allowing me to embrace that part of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fl Eagle View Post
    Hello all, I’m John. New to the forum and just dipping my toes in here.. I hail from west central Florida, have lived here most of my life. I had explored my bisexuality when I was younger and then moved away from it for various reasons. Have been missing it and thankfully I have a wife who understands and is open about it and allowing me to embrace that part of me.
    Welcome You are very lucky to have a spouse who is accepting .

Thank you and yes I am and I'm very grateful for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fl Eagle View Post
    Hi John welcome to forum!

Hello and thanks for the welcome.

Hello all. I have had an account on this site for a long time but I forgot about it. I made my way back here after shybi-guys.com/forum died. Married Bi and in the closet.

Welcome! Another castaway from shybi guys like myself.

Hi travelingman and Mike r welcome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by travelingman5000 View Post
    Hello all. I have had an account on this site for a long time but I forgot about it. I made my way back here after shybi-guys.com/forum died. Married Bi and in the closet.
    Welcome back Home!

Hello I'm Rob from Canada
    I'm a married bi guy who is still in the closet
    Due to personal reasons. Im in a fwb relationship with
    A man. We enjoy sexy and hot rendezvous. Id love to meet and chat with others in my situation. Im open minded and love naughty chat.
    I love to have my bread buttered on both sides

Hi Rob welcome have a good time here

Brandy new to site. 31 y/o Latino from Central Coast of California.
    What can I say, curiosity got the best of me :x

looking to make new friends that can relate to this lifestyle as many in my day to day life cannot.

Quote Originally Posted by Birob67 View Post
    Hello I'm Rob from Canada
    I'm a married bi guy who is still in the closet
    Due to personal reasons. Im in a fwb relationship with
    A man. We enjoy sexy and hot rendezvous. Id love to meet and chat with others in my situation. Im open minded and love naughty chat.
    Welcome Birob67

Quote Originally Posted by Tjcombo View Post
    Brandy new to site. 31 y/o Latino from Central Coast of California.
    What can I say, curiosity got the best of me :x

looking to make new friends that can relate to this lifestyle as many in my day to day life cannot.
    I'm sure you'll find some friends here that have the same experiences as you

Welcome Cynthia!

Thanks
    Cynthia

Welcome Brian! I'm a big fan of CT. Have lots of family around the Pawcatuck/Westerly area - love it!

Quote Originally Posted by CTmale50 View Post
    Hey guys, Brian here from Waterbury, Connecticut. 50 yo (look younger), 5'10, 175, 32w, smooth body type, d/d free, non-smoker. Looking to meet/talk with other guys. I can honestly say I'm gay, so I would like to find a bi/married guy who wants to meet, hang out and have fun with another guy. I'm versatile, but more of a bottom guy. Enjoy the beach, long walks, day trips, dining out, shopping and baking. If you're interested, hit me up!

Hi, I'm Edward in Bedford, IN hoping to hookup with someone(s).