Register
Page 48 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 3251

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Hello all. I’m new here. I’m a married bi curious guy, age 64. Haven’t had the pleasure of being with another guy yet.

Hi, I was hesitant to join, because I haven't been with a woman for years, and as the years have passed, so has my interest. I've found the best men I've met in my life were married (to women). Back in the AOL days, I met quite a few guys - some were awesome and I saw one guy for years until he disappeared. After a few Craigslist disappointments, I had all be given up on meeting anyone. I guess I could if I was really desperate, but..... Anyway, I often wonder where those hot married men went now that every option is slowly closing.

OK, sorry for the rambling - basically, I'm here to look around. Cheers.

Hi Everyone,
    I'm new to this site but older (mature). I'm married but the wife now opts out of any intimacy so I can only get affection from others. I started fooling around with men about 35 years ago. What I find is that my orientation with respect to the Kinsey meter has moved in that period from about the middle to much more homosexual. I now seek more affection in my relationships with men (and women too). Younger guys that are gay are affectionate. Older married guys who say they are bottoms will kiss and make out but tops usually want a quickie and run - what's a guy to do?
    Major hobby is boating. I have taken up target shooting with hand guns and, of course, I love to cross dress when my paramour likes it.

Hi. I am Don. I am MWM 68 5ft 7 and 155 - just found this site and hope I can find some similar thinking folks here. Bi and want to have fun. Hope someone lives in my area 92028. Thanks and enjoy the ride.

Hi. What part of California ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Curiousbi guy View Post
    Hello all. I’m new here. I’m a married bi curious guy, age 64. Haven’t had the pleasure of being with another guy yet.

Hi, new on the site, I have been looking for a place to meet others with my interests and this looks like its still active. So hope if your in the area you will check my profile out. I am a regular guy so please realize I work and at this age of life do have some responsibilities that sometimes may not fit everyone's schedule.

new as well late 50s south fl. guy

54 bi male, been bi for 12 years when my ex-wife were swinging (I still swing).
    I like people my age, not really younger that 45 (at least not young enough to be a child of mine), or older, that is not always the case.
    My first bi experience was getting a blow job from a guy, with out recip. Few weeks later I let him do anal on me, then he sucked me again.
    Since I have been with men and women both oral, vaginal and anal.
    Was with a transexual once.

Hi all. Newbie here. Came across this site today and decided to join. Looking to chat with, meet, etc. other open-minded M's, F's for fun and intellectually stimulating conversation. BTW, 42 y/o M, Married, bi/bi-curious, Midwest.

Hi, everyone.
    Brand new here, truly bi in that I enjoy sex with both men and women, equally
    DWM at the beach in southern Delaware/Ocean City MD area

Hi everyone, looking to meet mature older couples for fun and excitement

Hi there where do you live I live in Surprise az , solo bi older male her

J-O-S,
    Jack of Spades is where a bi or gay white man only dates black men. It's the bi/ gay white male's version of the Queen of Spades. They both represent how white women and white men exclusively date only black men.

52, 6’2”, 299, bi, wht, sub, clean, DDF, bald, bearded, tats, masculine, 100% bottom, I suck I swallow, I get fucked, prefer 35+ total tops, Black is best, Open minded to options so don’t be shy.

I will take your dick in my mouth and I will suck you deeply until you’re rock hard. I’ll run my tongue up and down the length of its shaft. I’ll suck on just the head while swirling my tongue over it. And you can just lay back and let my mouth milk the cum for your sac.

Or you can get behind my big ass and put that big dick in me like you own me. Pound this pussy hard fast slow easy just anyway you like. And you can either bust that creamy nutt on my pussy or you can cum in my mouth and watch me swallow your nectar.

Hello I'm new here. Anybody in south florida

Hey all Kansas City checking in here. Just found the forum and thought I would check it out

Hey all as you can see I'm new to this forum but love what I see. I looking forward to participating with you all.

Hello, I am JB aka Flypaper. Married w kids, not quite open bisexual, in that the wife and friends have no idea but I have no problem if they do. 58 yo, triathlete, Alexandria VA and my sport allows me lots of opportunities to interact with guys of similar build and (infrequently) sexual orientation. Joined just to share. Thanks!

Hi everyone. I'm Jason. I'm new here and looking forward to getting to know some of you.

Hello! I'm KDaddy23 a life-long bisexual as well as a student of all things bisexual; looking forward to interacting with the membership here!

Hello. My name is Michael. I am a married father of four adult sons and a recent exile from the now probably defunct shy bi guys forum. I'm glad I landed here. At the age of 60 I have recently rediscovered my bi side. Had a couple of adolescent mutual blowjobs in high school. And the then a few years ago I went into an adult bookstore and found that every video booth had a glory hole. In addition it had two buddy booths. One day I was sitting in one of the private booths when this glorious cock appeared through the hole. I handled it, examined it and when I put it in my mouth and began sucking it it just felt right. I've been back a few times but it really is hit or miss. I have not been top or bottom with anal sex but have used a dildo on myself. My wife and one close friend know I am bi. I am a retired pastor living in central NJ and hope to chat .

hey kdaddy. together again!

Hi all! Europe here. I rejoice that I am belong a bi page.

Aloha.
    I am openly bi, openly partnered, happily married, committed, non-monogamous.

Look forward to making new friends on this site.

Alas, most guys here are on the east coast, and I live in the middle of a vast ocean.
    Last edited by playful808; Jan 28, 2019 at 4:46 PM.

If it is not yet obvious, several of us here are recent refugees from shybi-guys.com
    (It is talk forum, not a hookup place.)
    shybi-guys.com is not well maintained.
    Their forums (the heart of the site) are down and may never come back, for all we know.

I remember you from shy bi guys. Welcome!

Hi all and fellow refugees from shy guys. 60 year old bi guy from Scotland, widowed , reasonably experienced having had one or two gay and bi lovers over the years. Now letting my bi side have its head.

Hi folks new here. I am Bryan. Hope to meet new friends. I am 50, normal, sane.

Hi all 54 year old guy that found out the pleasure of bi at a young age. Married a longtime but she dont mind I like sucking cock so lucky me. Really wanna make some fr iy ends with same interest.

Hey Michael, I’m also an exile from shy bi guys!

Quote Originally Posted by mike r View Post
    Hello. My name is Michael. I am a married father of four adult sons and a recent exile from the now probably defunct shy bi guys forum. I'm glad I landed here. At the age of 60 I have recently rediscovered my bi side. Had a couple of adolescent mutual blowjobs in high school. And the then a few years ago I went into an adult bookstore and found that every video booth had a glory hole. In addition it had two buddy booths. One day I was sitting in one of the private booths when this glorious cock appeared through the hole. I handled it, examined it and when I put it in my mouth and began sucking it it just felt right. I've been back a few times but it really is hit or miss. I have not been top or bottom with anal sex but have used a dildo on myself. My wife and one close friend know I am bi. I am a retired pastor living in central NJ and hope to chat .

Welcome aboard! This site seems a little like the wild west compared to shy bi-guys but I like it so far. I tried to start a group here for the exiles but do not think I was technologically adept enough