Register
Page 36 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 3274

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Don't be embarrassed,

Hey Keith. Based in the south west

Hi new to the site from the other side of the world aka Australia like it so far

Hi, I am new to the forum, I am bi and I am looking for friends and a community.
    Callen

Hello everyone. I am not exactly new to the site but haven't been here in some time. I am 63, male and in a relationship, and totally unsure of where I am sexually. I love women, worship them if the truth be told. I am not attracted to men so much but do seem to have a thing for cocks. I don't want to have sex with a man, I want a man to have sex with me, I guess that would make me a bottom. My fetishes would include electro sex or estim and hypnosis and mind control.

I want to try sex with a man and almost did about a year ago, didn't though. Reasons?...Many probably. I am glad to be here on the site, and reading the forums helps me sort through some of my feelings. At least I know there are others like me. Hope to make some friends here. Bye.

Hi everyone stumbled across site during search looks like a good place to be. Look forward to getting to know everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by BiNavyguy2004 View Post
    Hi everyone stumbled across site during search looks like a good place to be. Look forward to getting to know everyone.
    Welcome aboard shipmate
    boats

58. Married and bi.

40, Bi-married Dad here in NJ. Looking for local people who like outdoors activities like hiking and kayaking.

hi guys
    what are we allowed to post in our blogs?
    1. I have some good tips for finding women on Craigslist but don't want people to get upset if I mention CL. (do or don't)
    2. erotic pics on my blog that relate to my story? (do or don't)

Hey guys, I just joined the site a few days ago and thought I'd introduce myself. 45, married bi male from Texas just curious to see what's out there and maybe find that local guy I can have some steady pleasure with.

Hello, I'm a married bisexual bottom. I live here in Indianapolis. I'm glad I found this site, and I'm wanting to meet some horny people.

Quote Originally Posted by Priapism47 View Post
    hi guys
    what are we allowed to post in our blogs?
    1. I have some good tips for finding women on Craigslist but don't want people to get upset if I mention CL. (do or don't)
    2. erotic pics on my blog that relate to my story? (do or don't)
    welcome........i have no problem with either.....

like to be buddy, im in ct but know how we both feel

Whats up new big guy from Arkansas. Nice hung black load looking for sum fun and freinds.so dont be scared or shy

Hi everyone. Im 40 and married. The wife knows I am bi, but she isn't into it. She doesnt care but doesnt want to know what I do on the flip side.

I have had an amazing experience with a man in the past, it was all hands free. I want to experience more, alot more.
    I need my bi virginity taken.

I'm also MWM no kids on DL looking for FWB. Looks like we are pretty close to each other too...

Hi 72 y o horny male from MA Love masturbating thinking of other males. This site seems perfect for my needs. Would love to try chatting on phone .

Hi glad I found this site, joined as soon as I saw it. I'm bi married, wife doesn't know, 50 y.o. male.

Hi, married couple, I'm bi, he's straight. Curious to see what's going on here from upstate NY

Hi, all. mwm, 64, bi-virgin. very nervous about being with another guy, but can't stop thinking about it. thanks for your understanding.

Hello world....Bisexual world that is. I'm an experienced single (divorced) Bi guy who spent many hetero years never once considering being with another guy. Been hooked for 7+ years now, wished I would have discovered men much earlier, although I continue to adore, crave and lust for plenty of girls!. I've got lots to share, suggest and advise to those who feel they could use help navigating this sometimes confusing lifestyle. I look forward to getting to know many of you.

Hey everyone! Just joined the site a couple days ago and wanted to introduce myself. I'm a MWM, 50, living in the Nashville, TN area and very bicurious! Unfortunately it's not something I can share with my wife due to her strict "moral code", so here I am, looking for an outlet to share and maybe even meet some folks in similar situations. Can't wait to explore the site and become part of the bi community! PM's are always appreciated. See ya' around!

My wife got me to come out soon after we were married in 1992. We're both bi, but I'm somewhat more outspoken about it. I just joined this site yesterday. We live in central Texas. We just found a RV park near Groesbeck Texas that accommodates LGBT people. Its called the Rainbow Ranch. We were there last weekend with our trailer; and had a ball. We'd love to hear from anybody in the Central Texas area.
    Last edited by fatboytom; Sep 25, 2015 at 5:24 AM.

Hello all!
    I've been looking for a place like this so I can read about the experiences of others as well as share some of mine.
    I'm a married guy, mid 50's , in the jersey area. I'm hoping this will be a good place to talk and share as, well, I can't do that at home.

Hi All. Married but recently had to scratch that "bi" itch. Have sucked three cocks and love it. Looking for other guys or couples in Sussex, England.

Go to Bristol Gardens Health Spa occasionally. Sometimes with a submissive slut that I get others to fuck & watch her suck guys, and more recently for me to suck cock.

More friends wanted! Thx.

Hello all, Bi married guy here in NC USA. Wife knows i am bi and has really gotten into it especially when she knows the more i am pleased the harder my cock gets for her to use. I am vers but prefer to bottom and of course suck and get sucked as well as body contact with another muscle guy. Always looking for more friends so feel free to say hello.

Hey everyone. I've always known I had a bi streak but it wasn't until the advent of the internet and chatting that I got to fulfill some of those fantasies, albeit online. A couple of years ago I and another like me got the courage up to meet. It was so hot. We sucked and jerked off with each other and that started it. It is funny how some men are much more of a turn on to me than others. I have had one 3-some experience many years ago and would love another. I am still pretty inexperienced and need absolute discretion and cleanliness. Anyone from Maine?

I am not new, but have changed my name from "Young & Ready" to "Irish Bob".
    Hopefully this will ensure I am not mistaken for "Young" who is banned.
    I am still the responsible, mature for my age young man as before and look forward to continuing my friendship with all the lovely bi people on this great site.

Hello All! I just happened to run across this site today and registered. Tony here from Sacramento, CA.. I am 43, married, bisexual and male. Like others on here, I have been attracted to both sexes since my early teens. I never acted on a same sex encounter, until a few years ago. It was an amazing experience to share with another man. I have questions and looking for friends. I look forward to chatting with you in the forums. Take care!