Register
Page 100 of 109 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 3,000 of 3265

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Hey there! I?m married, bi, she doesn?t know. I?m in Philly. Love the forum. I?m 5?9 180 lbs. Italian. Muscular build. Close cropped body hair. 7 1/2 cut. Love effeminate males. Love Transwomen. And guys with muscular bods too! I also love women all shapes and sizes!

Quote Originally Posted by Fj11221129 View Post
    Hey there! I?m married, bi, she doesn?t know. I?m in Philly. Love the forum. I?m 5?9 180 lbs. Italian. Muscular build. Close cropped body hair. 7 1/2 cut. Love effeminate males. Love Transwomen. And guys with muscular bods too! I also love women all shapes and sizes!
    Welcme to Bisexual.com! Good luck in your search!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by Fj11221129 View Post
    Welcome to bisexual.com

Hi, bi guy from Newcastle U.K. here.
    I love to chat and show myself off.

Quote Originally Posted by hairyblonde View Post
    Greetings from across the pond!
    Welcme to Bisexual.com!

Quote Originally Posted by hairyblonde View Post
    Welcome to bisexual.com

Hello all. 47 bicurious male here. I've cybered and thought about being with a guy for years, but more seriously now since i have started frequenting a couple of sites. I don't know if I am into this or bi, but I actually hope I am. Just a lot to explore..

Quote Originally Posted by Kyguy2022 View Post
    Hello all. 47 bicurious male here. I've cybered and thought about being with a guy for years, but more seriously now since i have started frequenting a couple of sites. I don't know if I am into this or bi, but I actually hope I am. Just a lot to explore..
    Welcme to Bisexual.com! This is a good site to help you explore!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyguy2022 View Post
    welcome to the group

I also found this site and signed up. I'm married and been bi since puberty. Have enjoyed many good times with my sexuality. Nice to be here and looking forward to chatting and sharing experiences with others in the group. BTW on the down low and she knows of some of my experiences as a young man but not any after we were married. She also knows I have a thing for cock.

Quote Originally Posted by Biguyincolorado View Post
    I also found this site and signed up. I'm married and been bi since puberty. Have enjoyed many good times with my sexuality. Nice to be here and looking forward to chatting and sharing experiences with others in the group. BTW on the down low and she knows of some of my experiences as a young man but not any after we were married. She also knows I have a thing for cock.
    Welcme to Bisexual.com!

Quote Originally Posted by Ontarioguy56 View Post
    Ontario Guy here. 56 yrs young. Is anyone else's MAP/search working? I see only 2 ppl from Ontario??
    I'm from Niagara Falls, Ontario, and I know people here from Hamilton, Cambridge, Barrie, Ottawa, and of course Toronto. And I'm sure many more. Welcome, and enjoy!

hey there , I'm bi top hung

Quote Originally Posted by Bihung7inch View Post
    Welcme to Bisexual.com!

Nice pic on your profile

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Biguyincolorado View Post
    Welcome. I'm from Colorado also

HI.
    Glad i found this forum and was able to join!
    Im 59. Married and she does know i have been with guys before we married and have a desire to again sense our sex life has all but disappeared. She is not interested in that at all and is not very accepting of my needs anymore.
    I live in North Idaho and no doubt about my bisexuality. I love Tits, Pussy, Cock and ass. VERY few chances to meet up around here with a like minded guy.
    Anyway that my very short introduction.

Quote Originally Posted by Bihung7inch View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ImBiVersatile View Post
    HI.
    Im 59. Married and she does know i have been with guys before we married and have a desire to again sense our sex life has all but disappeared. She is not interested in that at all and is not very accepting of my needs anymore.
    I live in North Idaho and no doubt about my bisexuality. I love Tits, Pussy, Cock and ass. VERY few chances to meet up around here with a like minded guy.

Welcome you both to bisexual.com

HI.
    Welcme to Bisexual.com!

Hi every, Jon here: 42 bi and love trans and smooth. I am 5'10" 175 lbs 8" cut and waxed

Quote Originally Posted by Mi415 View Post
    Hi every, Jon here: 42 bi and love trans and smooth. I am 5'10" 175 lbs 8" cut and waxed

Welcome!

HI.
    Welcome to the site. I am also in the Northwest. A little south of Seattle

Thank you:-)
    Quote Originally Posted by GayGuy04 View Post
    Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Take.it.Easy View Post
    Welcme to Bisexual.com!

TRICK69

I am jed 65 married love women and men. I am a closet bi just trying to find the right guy. Being married is tough finding one like me.

Quote Originally Posted by TRICK69 View Post
    I am jed 65 married love women and men. I am a closet bi just trying to find the right guy. Being married is tough finding one like me.
    Welcme to Bisexual.com! Good luck with your search!

Hi, I'm a kinky bi cd coke whore in the UK who loves getting high and nasty.
    if you are looking for someone to use and abuse any way you want then get in touch.
    my WhatsApp is 07458007061 and my wickr is Markliverpool69

Welcome to bisexual.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cokewhore View Post
    if you are looking for someone to use and abuse any way you want then get in touch.
    Welcme to Bisexual.com!

Quote Originally Posted by Cokewhore View Post
    well, ummmm welcome to the forum