Register
Page 49 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 3251

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Quote Originally Posted by mike r View Post
    Welcome aboard! This site seems a little like the wild west compared to shy bi-guys but I like it so far. I tried to start a group here for the exiles but do not think I was technologically adept enough
    I created a group: Refugees from ShyBi-Guys

Hi all, I’m I’m MWM 67 5’9” 195 with cut and shaved cock and I prefer that my play partner is CUT and hopefully shaved or at least closely trimmed also. I was referred to bisexual.com by my FWB so I thought I’d drop in and see what I might be able to learn, experience or share. Hopefully I didn’t overstep in this post.

Hi Shy Guy exile here. I'm from the north west of England.

Welcome from another ex SG member from the U.K.

HI everyone Jim here from upstate NY first time on here. I'm semi retired into hiking working out, hope to meet some one to share personal past time with and yes sex.

Came over from the defunct ShyBi-Guys website. Hope to make new friends and find older ones here. Glad to be aboard.

Shy Bi-Guy refugee here...although I've never been shy...love sucking cock so much ...just wish I could swallow loads every day....about 3 or 4 per day would be enough...maybe

Hello... I go by the nickname Papa... I just arrived after spending several years growing and learning and accepting myself for who I am while on ShyBiGuys/forum... I wasn't sure I needed to make the jump here, but I made so many good friends online from the other site that I decided to follow their lead and come on over here.
    I'm married and have grown family - grandkids, now. I came to a sense of reality about 10 years ago that I needed to face some truths and start living a little more for myself, rather than pretend to be totally straight - cuz, I'm not and it ain't going away. So, it's been a journey that has not disappointed.

Glad you made it, Papa. Hope all is well.

Another SBG, Although I am not shy so say hello we can chat. Hope to find my old buddys from the old site, and meet new friends too.

Hi everyone, Dave from Quincy Illinois here! How is everyone

Hi all! Another SG exile! Glad I found this as I have missed SG the past year! Nice to see quite a few of us here.

Hi ! Just a married guy who secretly has a strong urge to play with cock !

Hello im new here I'm gay u like chatting with othet guys bi str8 if ur married thats cool too I found this site though id join it.

Hello, I am also ShyBiGuys alum. I'm not even sure what I'd want out of this site, beyond reconnecting with friends I'd made on the old site. But happy to be here nonetheless

Hi, thank you for maintaining/inspiring this site. I am MWM completely secretive. My wife is amazing however would not sign off on this life-style. I do like the potential to meet someone for recurring bonding. I am finding I like the forums and discussions on this site as I attempt to navigate where I fit in.

Hi Mike. Same like you only one time experience Live in north Brunswick if you want to chat

New to Bisex. Would like to meet guys in central Nj. Married so must be discreet

im in the same boat

hi in syracuse also looking 2 play

hi am in syracuse ny looking for fwb

hi how r u

am in syracuse ny lets talk

Hornychimp67

Hi there
    Im a married bi guy, Canadian who just likes to chat about normal and naughty things.
    I was on SBG as hornychimp.
    Welcome to chat with anyone

Hello , new here and looking around Little Rock for friends and chat, billsold79

Hi, curious about all this, been looking around the site.... stimulating....

Im new here. Just wanted to say hello.

Hi, new here and ... hello!
    I'm married, 48, live near Cambridge UK, and totally inexperienced with guys. It might stay that way, as it's a big step, but I do fantasize about guys often.
    Up for chats, online friends and maybe even a drink if nothing more is expected. I'm a roll-with-it kind of guy so lets see what happens.

Hello everyone. Just joined and looking around. Anyone in the Twin Cities area looking to chat hit me up. Would love to connect with others.

I am 50 married and open to finding one person for some ongoing fun or just someone to chat.

Hi! Just found this place and like it so far. Someone over at LPSG recommended it. I'm 60 married discreet who is looking for similar guys. I know time is always an issue with married. I hope to find others like myself!