Register
Page 50 of 109 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 3251

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Welcome to bisexual William. Hope all goes well for you in your search of a nice guy to have clean safe fun with.

Hello, another ShyBi-Guy refugee. Glad to find a similar site. Hope to be as engaged as I was on the previous site.

Hi guys!! Another SBG refugee as well. Not much experience with another guy, but always looking to see what can happen!

Welcome hairy69

Welcome yeahso

Here I am a bi guy who cant get a man! Fuckin miss Craigslist

Welcome Hairy69

Welcome home Yeahso

Welcome Smoothe !

Hi all, glad to be a newbie on this forum and hoping to make some meaningful connections. I’m a str8 guy who is bi curious, been with a couple guys before, and always open to new experiences.

Welcome to Bisexual.com Jbtojbto

Hello all, thanks for allowing me to be a part of the forum. Like many others on here, I’m a carryover from the Shybiguys forum that recently closed down.
    I’m 64, married and bicurious with no actual m2m experience yet but hoping to have that change soon. I’m looking forward to participating on Bisexual.com......thanks again!

Far, far from a new member here, but I feel like between the site and me, I’ve been away so long that I may as well be new.

How is everyone? I see Sysper is still around. And by~his~side. Curious if anyone here remembers me.
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Quote Originally Posted by Annika L View Post
    Far, far from a new member here, but I feel like between the site and me, I’ve been away so long that I may as well be new.

How is everyone? I see Sysper is still around. And by~his~side. Curious if anyone here remembers me.
    You were very active on chat as I recall. Welcome back Annika L. !

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    You were very active on chat as I recall. Welcome back Annika L. !
    Ty, ty! With over 1800 posts, I’d say I was active generally (though not as active as some *cough* Fran *cough*). But yeah, I do miss the chat room here. Also curious to meet this Brian whomseems to have taken over after Drew’s untimely passing?
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

hey annika welcome (back)! missed ur voice.....um.....text?

((((( hugs ))))) Thanks, Sysper, great to be back! Happy to add my vext back to the mix!

Hmmm, vexting sounds like a great trend to start...I like this thought...

hi Brian, I just paid to be a paying member, But even after rebooting my PC I am still just a member. I checked my bank accoount and see I did pay CC billing for the 90 day upgrade. But I am not upgraded. Any Idea of what I am doing wrong?
    Thx

Hi everyone, I am JB777 or JB for short. I am a married bi man, she knows but thinks my male attraction is limited to online stuff. The truth is that I am bi and I do lean more toward the gay side of things. Just here to make new friends and share experiences and a few laughs!

Welcome to Bisexual.com Jb777

Hey guys, Brian here from Waterbury, Connecticut. 50 yo (look younger), 5'10, 175, 32w, smooth body type, d/d free, non-smoker. Looking to meet/talk with other guys. I can honestly say I'm gay, so I would like to find a bi/married guy who wants to meet, hang out and have fun with another guy. I'm versatile, but more of a bottom guy. Enjoy the beach, long walks, day trips, dining out, shopping and baking. If you're interested, hit me up!

I recently came here from Shybi-guys. I had an account but was not active. I am married, closeted, not much experience. I live in the Seattle area, Federal Way WA.

Welcome all

Quote Originally Posted by travelingman5000 View Post
    I recently came here from Shybi-guys. I had an account but was not active. I am married, closeted, not much experience. I live in the Seattle area, Federal Way WA.
    Welcome to Bisexual.com

Quote Originally Posted by CTmale50 View Post
    Hey guys, Brian here from Waterbury, Connecticut. 50 yo (look younger), 5'10, 175, 32w, smooth body type, d/d free, non-smoker. Looking to meet/talk with other guys. I can honestly say I'm gay, so I would like to find a bi/married guy who wants to meet, hang out and have fun with another guy. I'm versatile, but more of a bottom guy. Enjoy the beach, long walks, day trips, dining out, shopping and baking. If you're interested, hit me up!
    Welcome to Bisexual.com

Hi everybody, I am a married white male, 68 years old, and recently discovered that I love to suck cock.

Quote Originally Posted by cleves View Post
    Hi everybody, I am a married white male, 68 years old, and recently discovered that I love to suck cock.

Good for you! & Welcome to Bisexual.com

Hi all. New member here. I'm Larry. 58 yo bimwm on the west side of Atlanta.

Quote Originally Posted by Lpuck View Post
    Hi all. New member here. I'm Larry. 58 yo bimwm on the west side of Atlanta.
    Welcome

Mike. 34 married bi cocksucker from Tn. Lead a straight appearing normal life but in secret I love sucking cock and do it every chance I can.