Register
Page 46 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 3251

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Quote Originally Posted by seaotter View Post
    Hi, guys.

I am bi-married with children, wife knows, and am exploring my bi side. The whole same sex idea is quite new but has long been intensely tempting. I imagine it to be like eating bacon.

I love my wife and my marriage. I am taking baby steps and haven't decided where this is going for me. But to start, I am here to connect with others who are bailing the same leaky row boat.
    Firstly welcome to the site, I'm kind of new but so far I have found it a place were I can express my opintion and be comfortable. Instead of thinking of it as a leaky boat, think of it as a journey across unexplored waters knowing you have a good idea of where you want your boat to end up.

I am new to this site. I am bisexual, of course, and I love to suck and stroke another guy. I love oral and want to hook up with other men in my area to explore and have fun.

Any body on here from southern NM?

Hi all. Married closet bi-curious here. Southern WV. I am glad I found this site. I can't knock all of the thoughts I keep having for some bi fun! It's nice to find a place to chat and learn some things.

Hello, I'm BITCHCARL. I'm interested in giving oral to my bew friends.

Hi! We're a married couple. He is 29 and bi, I'm 27 I guess labeled more straight than anything else, I've never messed around with other girls...but don't mind looking lol. Been together over 12years, married for almost a year. He has been honest about what he likes since early on in our relationship and love him for it! Last year when we got married is when we really started trying to look into bring a third into our lives...of course we tried Craigslist. Had hundreds of replays but only few meetings that led to no where...were kind of at the point were trying to understand more and interested in bringing in a bisexual man for a poly relationship. I signed us up for this site in hopes to learn more about the lifestyle. If you are in the Akron ohio or surrounding areas we would love to hear from u! (Of course open to talk to other people from around the country too!) Friendships and partnership is what were looking for. We haven't been in the scene of all of it and don't really know where the best places are to go to be able to put ourselves out there so if anyone has any insite on either sites or the best places to meet new people looking for the same we would love to hear about them! Feel free to message us! -BnK

Hello. I am near Columbus. Older white male DD free 420 friendly. Married. Wife knows of my bi curiosity.

Hey Trish from Oregon here 38 widowed female that is bi curious

Hello all we're a bi couple new to this site, hopefully others here from FL can give us some advice on the site.

Hi all. Bobby here from NY. 60. Married and very bi-curious. Also interested in meeting a female into adult nursing.

Hi everyone..I am new here..51 bi mwm in Schenectady,NY area..looking forward to chatting and meeting new people..

Hello, I'm a 57 yr old bi male, that is horny almost 24/7 and lives in Salina, KS. I'm extremely open minded with very few limits!

Hi! I'm new. From Los Angles. Hoping to meet other bi-married men. I've had a hard time finding people and men to play with. i hope this site helps.

Although being bi was a major turn on for my wife when we first started dating I didn’t have much opportunity to enjoy a nice cock once we were married. Ten years have gone behind me and after she came across my dildo I asked her if she was cool with me pursuing my desire. She said sure! I figured she would because she loved
    watching me suck cock before. I figured this would be a great way to
    meet other likeminded guys.

I climb trees for a living and volunteer in my community for
    environmental groups. So life is hectic and makes time for
    myself a pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by NJwood View Post
    Although being bi was a major turn on for my wife when we first started dating I didn’t have much opportunity to enjoy a nice cock once we were married. Ten years have gone behind me and after she came across my dildo I asked her if she was cool with me pursuing my desire. She said sure! I figured she would because she loved
    watching me suck cock before. I figured this would be a great way to
    meet other likeminded guys.

I climb trees for a living and volunteer in my community for
    environmental groups. So life is hectic and makes time for
    myself a pleasure.
    Welcome to the site.

Hello, Walt here mwm bi truck driver ( wife knows an approves.) glad to find this site

Hello everyone.. just on here looking for fun. Wanna know more message me

Hey everyone! I'm new around here. I'm 50 and bi, though probably mostly straight. With men my interest is mutual oral, stroking, kissing, and so far my interest is as a top, but open to trying being bottomed.

Hi y'all.
    Pleasantly hetero, but with bi tendencies; since 2010. Had a few interesting encounters with one or two disappointing ones. Hard (no pun intended) to find someone who'll suck me as I do him. Usually it's just one sided with me being somewhat disgruntled against the other. Have been unsatisfied for awhile since my wife died (Dec. 2016) with both M & F separately. Had a few 3-ways, but wife didn't like to see me suck guys.
    I enjoy 69, head on between legs, and will try nearly anything once to see if it's what I'll enjoy.
    I enjoy writing about anything and everything via email, or in clean stories that have been posted at a few sites. Scribd is pretty good for alot of clean/appropriate topics, whereas Literotica is for the naughty side of life.

IF there's anyone near my location, give me a buzz. I'd be interested in meeting you. I can host.

I'm new here. I'm in northern Nevada south of Reno looking for guys like me. I'm mwm.

Hi,new here also,just looking for friends in So Cal

Hi,I'm a married bi White guy, in Ventura county looking for friends, wanna chat?

Hello
    I'm Michael from Coventry England
    Bi curious for a few years now
    Let a man sucked my cock to completion last year and I loved it.
    Need to experience that again and would also like to take my first cock in my mouth
    It's just difficult to meet someone who isn't forceful and a degrading person!

Central texas 361 hallettsville tx(victoria) looking for fun more the better oraly bennifical

I’m wondering how/why I haven’t found this site sooner. I’m a bi mwm. She doesn’t know. I’m in jax fl. My first time with a guy was when I was in the military with a non military guy. Small package but he cummed in my ass. Wow what a feeling. Another time I was with a guy who was 8” who rocked my world. He made my eyes roll back in my head fucking me with that monster. There and then I knew I would always want cock even though I love girls. Been trying to find a mwm fwb but it seems impossible. Hoping this site could help.

I couldn’t agree more! This site is amazing and everyone you talk to is awesome. I’m still looking for my first experience but I can’t wait! My wife and I decided to do this together and she has been more than supportive, actually she has fully encouraged me to fulfill my fantasies. Just so happens she has had the same ones and wants to start living them out. After 13 years we finally realized its time to just enjoy things no matter what gender. If it feels good then it feels good and we refuse to judge each other because of sexual preference or conduct.

I just joined today. I have thought I was bi for many years but always afraid to act on it. I am not getting any younger and it's time to take this first step and see where it might go. I had a male experience as a child and all these years later it still seems I enjoyed it. Go figure!

Hey all. Mike here. 43 year old bottom vers here from the Chicago burbs. In a very happy committed relationship with an awesome gal and she knows of my bisexuality and loves sharing guys, except problem is we don't get nearly enough play time(Hardly any at all). She lives about 1h 20m away from me which sucks cause we only get together once a week. Hence why I'm here, to hopefully find me an NSA male fuck buddy. Gotta get an ad posted though STAT. Take care y'all

45, Bimale, versatile virgin bottom in westmont. Yrs ago I had my first 3 some did the bi night. But bottom virgin, still think about it and would like to actually find a regular FWBs. With a another who's open to exploring or sexual desires.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180722_033559.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	49685

Hi , single curious guy from Ireland here ,, love to chat with singles or couples , first time dping anything like this ,, want to experience many things , just message me ,, thank you