Register
Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109
Results 3,241 to 3,261 of 3261

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Quote Originally Posted by dcklvr1!best View Post
    I am a new member and glad to be here. I love to pleaSE MEN. the more the happier I will be. Married amd wife knows I love to suck.
    Welcme to Bisexual.com!

You are lucky to have such a wife!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by dcklvr1!best View Post
    I am a new member and glad to be here. I love to pleaSE MEN. the more the happier I will be. Married amd wife knows I love to suck.
    Welcome to the group

Just joined up. Been Bi for decades. Also been married 3 times , go figure. When had a wife I was mostly straight. Lost the last one to Cancer 14 years ago. Got tired of South moved West 2000 miles. New playground new playmates. 100% retired. Did 20 in the Navy, 30 years ago... Will reply with more if asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpygrandpa View Post
    Just joined up. Been Bi for decades. Also been married 3 times , go figure. When had a wife I was mostly straight. Lost the last one to Cancer 14 years ago. Got tired of South moved West 2000 miles. New playground new playmates. 100% retired. Did 20 in the Navy, 30 years ago... Will reply with more if asked.
    Welcme to Bisexual.com

Welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum.

Just found this site and signed up, 63 yr old in NH.

Quote Originally Posted by chico694u2 View Post
    Welcme to Bisexual.com!

Quote Originally Posted by chico694u2 View Post
    welcome and welcome

Vinbes

Hi, glad to be here, looking to make new friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinbes View Post
    Hi, glad to be here, looking to make new friends.

Welcme to Bisexual.com!

After several tries, I have arrived! Looking to explore my curious side, what others have to say and sharing what thoughts I have.

Sidebar if moderator can steer me in the right direction: where do I set my kink rating?

Quote Originally Posted by nomad47x View Post
    After several tries, I have arrived! Looking to explore my curious side, what others have to say and sharing what thoughts I have.

Sidebar if moderator can steer me in the right direction: where do I set my kink rating?

Welcme to Bisexual.com!

Quote Originally Posted by nomad47x View Post

welcome to the group.............I wouldnt worry about kink rating, now freak rating is another story

We are a group of "others". We make no judgments. Welcome, all we ask is respect and it will be returned in kind. Where are you? I am in SE Idaho.

We are a group of "others". We make no judgments. Welcome, all we ask is respect and it will be returned in kind. Where are you? I am in SE Idaho.
    Idaho........................so lucky, my love of potatoes has no bounds, I can eat them 50 different ways and never get enough

Welcme to Bisexual.com!

Hello, everyone. I am a beta male who is supportive and subordinate to my wife and Alpha men. I have assumed a passive role; I am kind, lovable and sometimes too content in my role as a househusband. I look forward to becoming part of this community.

Quote Originally Posted by betahubby View Post
    Hello, everyone. I am a beta male who is supportive and subordinate to my wife and Alpha men. I have assumed a passive role; I am kind, lovable and sometimes too content in my role as a househusband. I look forward to becoming part of this community.
    welcome to the forum

Hello all. Not really new here, just returned and with a new user ID. Previously known as Flypaper, still bi, and now dry.

Since I enjoy cooking among other things; I am sure I can find a good recipe for you. I grew up in Lancaster PA and know my way around a kitchen. I also worked for Shoneys in 1971 and for Sonic in 1993. One of my favorite tater dishes includes eggs, cheese, well cooked bacon, minced onions and shredded taters. I prefer to use a flat top griddle or commercial grill. All 3 of my wives enjoyed my culinary skills. May I add you as a friend?