Register
Page 65 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,950 of 3263

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Quote Originally Posted by chargersfan View Post
    Hi guys.... I’ve just been looking around and reading all the posts on here for a while now.. Just trying to figure out if what I used to enjoy doing I will ever get to do again. So for now just looking for some like minded people...
    Welcome! Yes, here you will find like minded folk!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Thank you

Hi chargersfan welcome to the site

Thanks for the welcome

Hi, just signed up today. I'm a Bi-curious married guy in my late 40s. I recently sucked my first cock to completion after my amazing wife gave me permission to meet another bi-curious guy we had been chatting with. It was a great time, and I liked it as much as I thought I would! Anyway, glad to be here.

Congrats to you.

Hi everyone. New to the forum. I've been on a couple others on and off over the years. Just hear to make friends and chat. I'm happily married but love to get out and have a great time when ever I can. In to all sorts or stuff. Not much else to say yet but hoping I can hear and share experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by CuckoldHubby View Post
    Hi, just signed up today. I'm a Bi-curious married guy in my late 40s. I recently sucked my first cock to completion after my amazing wife gave me permission to meet another bi-curious guy we had been chatting with. It was a great time, and I liked it as much as I thought I would! Anyway, glad to be here.
    Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Weirdricky View Post
    Hi everyone. New to the forum. I've been on a couple others on and off over the years. Just hear to make friends and chat. I'm happily married but love to get out and have a great time when ever I can. In to all sorts or stuff. Not much else to say yet but hoping I can hear and share experiences.
    Welcome!

Hi welcome go the site weirdricky and CuckoldHubby havea good time here

Hey everyone! I'm 33, new here and newly realised soon to be married bi guy, (makes it that much harder) I'm just here looking for friends, advice and who knows what else! Look forward to chatting with you guys!

Hi Shybiguy_69 welcome to the site!

Welcome all! Great place to share.

Quote Originally Posted by ShyBiGuy_69 View Post
    Hey everyone! I'm 33, new here and newly realised soon to be married bi guy, (makes it that much harder) I'm just here looking for friends, advice and who knows what else! Look forward to chatting with you guys!
    Welcome!

Thanks for the welcome!

Hi all.
    Just found this site and decided to join. I'm mostly into females but although I have never been with a man I wouldn't rule it out. I spend as much time looking at naked men as I do naked women.
    I don't see myself having a long term relationship with a man but the woman I end up with will have to know that I'm bisexual.
    I'm particularly interested in hearing from women. I'd like to know the female perspective on bisexual men. I have never told anyone about my bisexuality.

Quote Originally Posted by honakme View Post
    Hi all.
    Just found this site and decided to join. I'm mostly into females but although I have never been with a man I wouldn't rule it out. I spend as much time looking at naked men as I do naked women.
    I don't see myself having a long term relationship with a man but the woman I end up with will have to know that I'm bisexual.
    I'm particularly interested in hearing from women. I'd like to know the female perspective on bisexual men. I have never told anyone about my bisexuality.
    Hi welcome to the site!!

Quote Originally Posted by GayGuy04 View Post
    Hi welcome to the site!!
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by honakme View Post
    Hi all.
    Welcome!

Hello everyone from the beautiful wine country of SE Washington state. Anyone here into wine? Food? Music? And of course wonderful bisexual adventures? We (my gf and I) love to have fun, are clean and very sexual. We are respectful and loving and adventurous. Let me know more about you...

Quote Originally Posted by LDBiNeeds View Post
    Hello everyone from the beautiful wine country of SE Washington state. Anyone here into wine? Food? Music? And of course wonderful bisexual adventures? We (my gf and I) love to have fun, are clean and very sexual. We are respectful and loving and adventurous. Let me know more about you...
    Hi welcome!!

Quote Originally Posted by LDBiNeeds View Post
    Welcome!

Howdy! everyone, Thanks for letting me join, older retired bi male here in the Mile High

Quote Originally Posted by Bakerscream View Post
    Howdy! everyone, Thanks for letting me join, older retired bi male here in the Mile High
    Welcome!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bakerscream View Post

WELCOME!

Hello everyone. Another former member of ShyBiGuys that just discovered this forum. It's great to have a place to share these thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Petrae View Post
    Hello everyone. Another former member of ShyBiGuys that just discovered this forum. It's great to have a place to share these thoughts
    Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Petrae View Post
    Welcome!

Hey everyone! Everyone here seems to be super nice.

I’m sure I have a similar story to a lot of people here. I grew up in a very conservative household. I always knew that there was something “non-conventional” about me. I wasn’t like all the other guys... but I haven’t been able to put my finger on it.
    I have been married for 10 years in a heterosexual relationship, but all genders intrigue me. I have recently been able to finally come to terms with myself and who I really am.

I look forward to exploring that! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by AlBorland View Post
    Hey everyone! Everyone here seems to be super nice.

I’m sure I have a similar story to a lot of people here. I grew up in a very conservative household. I always knew that there was something “non-conventional” about me. I wasn’t like all the other guys... but I haven’t been able to put my finger on it.
    I have been married for 10 years in a heterosexual relationship, but all genders intrigue me. I have recently been able to finally come to terms with myself and who I really am.

I look forward to exploring that! :-)

Welcome!