Register

Married Guys - How do you cheat without the risk?

Married dude here with a dead bedroom. Wife knows I'm bi, but would never go for bringing someone in or letting me go out. I've thought about looking around many times, even had a guy ready to go to meet me but I told him nevermind the day before because I got cold feet. I'm a risk averse person by nature so the thought of hooking up with someone and having a co-worker see me at a motel or chancing getting an STD and god forbid something worse and having to get that taken care of, it's all so overwhelming I don't even think I could get hard if I did go meet someone.

Guys that do this, how do you manage it? Do you just say screw it and face the consequences if it happens? I'm not really willing to dump my entire marriage in the off chance that Joe Schmoe sees me and says something. Or if I go to hook up and the guy's wife finds out and somehow tracks me down to tell my wife. When I was much younger I did meet with a guy whose wife found out and she came to my work! Thankfully I was single and she just wanted to know 'why' and all that, but it was wild.

Re: Married Guys - How do you cheat without the risk?

Considering all you've said, I think your screen name is your best bet for now.

there is one way that you might want to try. going to an adult book store to get your cock sucked and to suck cock. you can even fuck or be fucked in one of those booths. just use protection if it's fucking you want. otherwise , get on your knees and start sucking cock. hopefully , there is one in your area, if not , it is worth it to travel a little.

One of the things you understand when you're going to step out on your lady is that you accept the risks and consequences of your actions and if you're not ready to do that, then don't even think about cheating on her. It's really that simple. If you're out there handling things, then you do it smartly and in a way that will minimize or eliminate your risks and the risk of exposure but guys who are very risk averse should... do nothing.

I think I need to go on a business trip. Sounds like the safest route.

Patience! try to find a guy in a similar situation. Does take time but they have no interest in ratting you out or changing your situation. I find it hard to find time and place once you find another bi guy!