Register
Page 54 of 109 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,620 of 3251

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Quote Originally Posted by massbear View Post
    So glad to have found this site! Like others here, I have migrated over from the now defunct shy-biguys site. I chose shy bi because I am a 48 YO divorced closeted bisexual. Here are the rest of my "stats": I'm 6' tall, 260 lbs, 6 inches cut. Into giving/receiving oral. Not at all romantically attracted to men: No dating, hugging, kissing or cuddling. For me it's strictly about sex. I've been bi all my life but never admitted it to myself until discovering so many other guys in my situation on shy bi guys. That gave me the courage to at least come out in forums like this.

Last year, I tried something I've wanted to do for a long time but never had the nerve: Social nudity. I went to a nudist camp, nervous as hell, and ended up loving it. So add that label to my closet: None of my friends or family know I hike, swim, and relax naked with others. It is a totally non-sexual, healthy lifestyle. I'll admit "non-sexual" doesn't mean I'm not checking people out but that's something everyone does regardless of whether or not you're dressed. Nudity just eliminates the need to stare and wonder what's going on under those clothes! I look forward to sharing more here and meeting other like-minded men.
    Hi and welcome massbear..
    I also came over from SBG.. and like yourself after a failed relationship I wanted to see if after many years I still liked playing with and sucking cocks and it turns out I do lol
    Also I used to live in a community years ago and we were always naked and I loved the freedom.. I still love being naked indoors and when possible outdoors too.. my children all know I like sunbathing in the nude and also a handful of friends..
    But no one except for people on here know that I'm bisexual that is something I keep to myself..

Hi everyone from South La., not really sure what to say here but here it goes..I am 50yo married closeted (well kinda, I do have keep small group of friends)bi-guy who wife does know and gives approval and full support of who I am. Always looking for more friends and just people to talk to that are like minded.. I am real good shape if you like thick power lifting/stongman guys. ok thats all I can think to say, ask me anything you want to know!

Quote Originally Posted by SandyStorm View Post
    Hi everyone from South La., not really sure what to say here but here it goes..I am 50yo married closeted (well kinda, I do have keep small group of friends)bi-guy who wife does know and gives approval and full support of who I am. Always looking for more friends and just people to talk to that are like minded.. I am real good shape if you like thick power lifting/stongman guys. ok thats all I can think to say, ask me anything you want to know!
    Welcome Sandy Storm !

Hi SandyStorm welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by SandyStorm View Post
    Hello and welcome

Hello!

Im not good at introductions, so I’m gonna be blunt.

I am 23 (24 in July), introverted, I am aromantic and bi. I’m 60/40 for girls and guys. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thank you, nothing like a bunch of like minded people.

Quote Originally Posted by NS Uncut View Post
    Thank you, nothing like a bunch of like minded people.
    You are welcome! So... where should I start on here now that I’ve introduced myself?

Quote Originally Posted by NerdyBiGuy View Post
    Hello!

I am 23 (24 in July), introverted, I am aromantic and bi. I’m 60/40 for girls and guys. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
    Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    Welcome
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by NerdyBiGuy View Post
    Hello!

Welcome!!! Have a nice time here

Quote Originally Posted by GayGuy04 View Post
    Welcome!!! Have a nice time here
    I will try!

68 - living a str8 life, but love cock. Not seeking physical hands on action, but enjoy chats and have always loved masturbation. Was on sbg, like many others here.

Quote Originally Posted by mcvic View Post
    68 - living a str8 life, but love cock. Not seeking physical hands on action, but enjoy chats and have always loved masturbation. Was on sbg, like many others here.
    Welcome home

46, in Raleigh area... stopping by to say Hi. Introverted with guy, extroverted with females. But not really experienced.

Hello!
    i joined a while ago but it doesn’t appear I’ve said anything, so hello!
    Im bisexual but nobody knows and I am comfortable with that.
    i just don’t have any friends that are in this community and would like to branch out and be more me 😁

love conversations on most topics.
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jacktoyourkaren View Post
    Hello!
    i joined a while ago but it doesn’t appear I’ve said anything, so hello!
    Im bisexual but nobody knows and I am comfortable with that.
    i just don’t have any friends that are in this community and would like to branch out and be more me 

love conversations on most topics.
    thanks!
    Now is a good time to start !

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewX View Post
    46, in Raleigh area... stopping by to say Hi. Introverted with guy, extroverted with females. But not really experienced.
    Welcome

Welcome to the forum Matthew and JackToYourKaren!!

It is! Thanks for the welcome! 😁

Quote Originally Posted by GayGuy04 View Post
    Welcome to the forum Matthew and JackToYourKaren!!
    Thanks! I hope to have a good time, thanks for the welcome.

Hello,
    I’m AJ. I’m an out bisexual, my wife, some friends, some family know. Beyond that I live in the Denver area. Looking to meet friends, have meaningful conversations, and not feel so isolated!

Quote Originally Posted by Footstep40 View Post
    Hello,
    I’m AJ. I’m an out bisexual, my wife, some friends, some family know. Beyond that I live in the Denver area. Looking to meet friends, have meaningful conversations, and not feel so isolated!
    Wow , Good for you! Welcome!

Welcome to the forum AJ!

Hey everyone not sure if I did an intro. I'm 34 living in tx. Bisexual vers. I don't discriminate against anyone love is love. I'm engaged my girl knows I'm bi and actually loves it because it allows her to be dominate at times. Most of the time I'm wearing leggings and a tee wherever I go. I'm big into koala swim transition wear as it smoothes me out in leggings and it always makes straight guys question their sexuality. I'm a full time student and love to have fun. I prefer people who are fully shaved as I am because body hair is a turn off.

Welcome DeathRoyale to the forum!

Welcome DeathRoyale
    If it is to be, let it be with me

welcome

Hello everyone. Just joined the site. My name is Will. I've enjoyed giving blowjobs for a long while now. Never really had a serious relationship with a male or a female. Still single, currently living with my 95 year old Mom. My preference when I go down is for "average" cock, i.e., 5 or 6 inches. Cut or uncut, black or white - I don't care. I prefer "twinks" to "bears."

I can't play an instrument (other than the skin flute), but I do love music. Just about any genre, particularly Classic Rock, Traditional Country, Folk and Bluegrass (hey, I'm from Kentucky), and Blues. I also enjoy reading, especially epic fantasy. I have a fairly extensive DVD/CD collection.

Spent most of my life in Kentucky (GO BIG BLUE), but I've also lived in Florida and Georgia.

Guess that's about it. Look forward to posting and listening. Part of why I'm here is to experience the stories, and get to know you all.

Welcome Willyboy56
    If it is to be, let it be with me