Register
Page 47 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 3251

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Love to chat with you , like you i have been sucked but want to try more , maybe we could meet xx

Hello all, 68 year old white Bi male married!! Love men and women equally!!

Hey all, solo playing Bi married guy (yes, she is aware and even shared with me) I just heard about this site and figured I would take a look around...

Dann here, new kid on the block, been swinging since 2009, have had a 'few' mfm, fmf, mmmf, m/ts, and a couple of mm...wondering why I didnt start doing this earlier ! Fondly, Dann

Hello all, married bi curious Latino in Texas. According to the kinsey scale I'm 50/50 but never been with another male yet. Hmmm. Consider myself a bottom. I do like to dabble in feminine clothing but only for my pleasure and only when I'm alone. Looking for a fwb for mutual pleasure.

Hello everyone,
    I'm Randy from Arkansas. I am a bi and interested in meeting men and women.

Hey

45, Bi M, in westmont,IL. Would like to meet a regular FWBs. For discreet weekend play. I'm into foreplay, 69, making out, Jo, and virgin bottom.
    Play safe and clean, no smokers,no pain, no kink. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180923-091723_Chrome.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	49799
    Last edited by Radlatino; Sep 23, 2018 at 10:38 AM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	selfie.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	18.2 KB 
ID:	49802Howdy, all. I'm a big cliche, I think: MWM, 56, very fit, have great sex with my wife, but the older I've gotten, the more turned on I've become about getting it on with guys. Mostly, I fantasize about various scenarios in which I'm sucking cock, often with my wife in on the action. I also really get turned on by the thought of her bringing home guys to fuck, so I can watch and join in. She loves those fantasies, and she knows I have some bi tendencies, but I'm not sure she'd like me to act on them.

Last summer I did get an incredible blowjob/rimjob from a young guy I found online. My wife was out, he came over, and as we'd discussed, I let him in wearing just a bathrobe. I sat back on the couch, he opened my robe, complimented my cock and just plunged in. I was writhing around and he kept flicking his tongue under my balls. Finally he said, "Let's go to a bedroom," so we did. He had me get on all fours on the bed, then kneeled behind me to give me the wettest, best-feeling rimjob I've ever had while he jacked me from underneath. After a few minutes, I turned around so he could suck my hard cock until I came down his throat.

Gives me shivers to remember it. If there were random women out there who would do that, I might not fantasize about cocks so much!

Good story!

Mike from LV, NV ... I always wanted to do BI MM, it has been on my mind forever but so far no luck in finding the right people ...

Hello all.

just found this site by pure luck. It’s great because looks like I found a place where people think like me. I’m 38 married and in the closet. Been with two guys in my lifetime. I don’t really know what I’m looking for here, but let’s talk and see what happens. The only people that know about my orientation are the two guys I’ve been with.

Im equity attracted to both sexes. I actually had a three year relationship with a guy, it was a secret relationship. Anyways, from So Cal. 45 mins north of Los Angeles.

Hope to get to meet some good guys on here... that can keep a secret.

Hi Tony biwm from Massachusetts 57 thin small thin cock
    Nice guy to know

Hey everyone,

New here. Love to find other playful and flirtatious people.

Chri

Hi all. I am a newbie from Bakersfield, CA. 69 yrs old, married, and athletic, so I am in pretty good shape. I am into oral, but my bi experiences go back to my teen years, having experimented with my brother and some cousins, but have done precious little since then. I am a laid back, easy going kind of guy. Not sure what else I can say, but would love to chat with others who have similar background, especially someone in my area.

Hi there lustful candybears my name is Sandie but go by Satinna and I'am 20 years old black curvy 5 ft 8 inches tall bisexual woman and I live in Texas while working as a yoga instructor and food server at a restaurant while taking care of my sick wheelchair bound father and I'am kind of bored so that is why I joined this site so I'am not here for hookups or dating or even relationships and I really hate yoga. Good looking attractive lovers I'am single and I'am also a goth who loves rock music along with swimming and horror movies and horror anime with horror video games and easy on the eyes I'am not into most fethishes and I'am a super strange and very feminine and really smart nerdy lady who is also very anti-social and loves to draw and paint paintings whenever I can sexy cute pets.
    Last edited by SatinnaTheGothQueen; Nov 9, 2018 at 7:37 PM.

I been pegged an I love it stated small work the way up 2 bigger love cock rubber or real mmmmm

I'm Jen -- 58 year old widow; only had 2 sex partners in my life -- a girl in college and my husband of 31 years. Since my husband died 2 years ago, I've been doing a lot of erotica daydreaming but only just tried writing a story. I think it came out pretty good and would like to write more but I want to share it and receive erotica stories in exchange. No photos.

I've been away from bisexual.com for so long, I feel like a new member. Check out my profile and contact me if only to chat or message about anything except politics.

UK Based, not been on here for ages, was unable to login so have started over. Not been able to find any friends with special benefits so far. But haven't given up just yet.

Hello everyone, married bi guy here. Just looking for others like me. Have a great day.
    Last edited by FLEXMASTER9000; Nov 19, 2018 at 12:01 AM.

hello everyone

Hi Everyone, new guy here near Tampa.

Hello everyone glad I have found this site it's pretty cool so far.think I need to change my location southern Indiana here.
    Any bisexual married men close by Seymour, Columbus area?
    Last edited by Sexter 51; Nov 19, 2018 at 1:52 PM.

Hey guys! Mf4biguy here! 29 Alabama. Married couple. I look forward to chatting with you guys! ;-)

Hi guys, 52 mature, masculine Boston. Say hi!

hi new 2 this looking 4 fun an gd times

Hi from NYC
    New to the site
    Am learning how to use it
    Fuck this shit

Hey all reflex68 here and hope this site is every thing those others are not, hope to find some locals to chat with from the interior of british columbia . I will also be adding more info about myself soon , lol sorry just getting it out there . Thanks for having me , lol and soon maybe be using me ha ha

Hi, we are a dutch couple living in the south of Germany and are looking for likeminded people to talk with, exchange ideas and experiences

Hey all
    am new to the site
    am located in West orange nj
    any interested to have some fun or chat hit me up
    Fuck this shit