Register
Page 62 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,860 of 3261

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Quote Originally Posted by alljackdup65 View Post
    Hi guys. New to the site, but not new to being bisexual. looking forward to learning to navigate this place and have a few intelligent discussions from central Illinois
    Welcome
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by gt302 View Post
    38yo guy in Delaware. New to site.
    Welcome to the site!

welcome to the site alljackeup and gt302!!

Thank you!

Hello all, i am a very nice and handsome man from the Netherlands, so this is me lol

Quote Originally Posted by biexhibitionistslut View Post
    Hello all, i am a very nice and handsome man from the Netherlands, so this is me lol
    Welcome!

Hi biexhibitionistslut welcome to bisexual.com!!

Hi Folks! I signed onto this site in 2012 but after two major moves I've finally settled down in Western Mass/Greenfield area. Hope to meet Bi-Friendly people on this site and in-person for talk and fun. Been a Bi-guy pretty much all my life, i've often referred to my preference as "Trisexual" - that is, I'd try anything sexual. My wife of over 20 years is well-aware of my inclinations and has joined in at times. Being bi male has not always been acceptable to prospective partners tho I believe it is becoming more acceptable nowadays. Most of my free time I'm doing music (songwriting & guitar), sculptor in stone and clay, poetry and outdoors stuff. Happy to engage people on various levels of play as moving here I've moved far away from most of my friends. I guess looking for like-minded friends.

Quote Originally Posted by TouchHere View Post
    Hi Folks! I signed onto this site in 2012 but after two major moves I've finally settled down in Western Mass/Greenfield area. Hope to meet Bi-Friendly people on this site and in-person for talk and fun. Been a Bi-guy pretty much all my life, i've often referred to my preference as "Trisexual" - that is, I'd try anything sexual. My wife of over 20 years is well-aware of my inclinations and has joined in at times. Being bi male has not always been acceptable to prospective partners tho I believe it is becoming more acceptable nowadays. Most of my free time I'm doing music (songwriting & guitar), sculptor in stone and clay, poetry and outdoors stuff. Happy to engage people on various levels of play as moving here I've moved far away from most of my friends. I guess looking for like-minded friends.
    Welcome back!

Hello all. I’m Dinata Gail and I live in the Ohio Balley area (southwest Ohio) and I like to visit friends in the tristate area for fun times. I’ve been dressing since I can remember, thanks to my lovely aunt. Of course, age has its drawbacks when it comes to switching between masc and femme lifestyles. But I’m a true crossdresser and ‘bottom’, but I swing both ways.
    I have a lot of stories of my adventures to share and I look forward to making more with my new friends and lovers.

Welcome!

Hi everyone, and thanks for having me along as a member of the group.
    I'm a married 40-something (lol) "slightly" bi woman living in the UK. My own bi experiences have mostly been in my late teens and mostly comprised of mutual fumbling and groping (lol) but that being said I have had some more intimate experiences more recently.
    I confess to being quite sexual and to having a strong sex drive, but do my best to ensure that this isn't something which is apparent to people outside my immediate group of friends.

My husband works away from home week days, back at w/ends, and in his absence I have found the internet to be a great source of adult related "entertainment" etc.

I have seen couples having sex for real, not the commercial faked stuff, and found it a tremendous turn-on. Shamefully it was watching the woman that affected me most.
    (In fact, I think I'm a closet voyeur! lol. Joking!)

That's me folks.
    Again, thanks for having me on boarrd and I look forward to reading and contributing lots in the times to come.
    Karen

Quote Originally Posted by Karensilsbury View Post
    Hi everyone, and thanks for having me along as a member of the group.
    I'm a married 40-something (lol) "slightly" bi woman living in the UK. My own bi experiences have mostly been in my late teens and mostly comprised of mutual fumbling and groping (lol) but that being said I have had some more intimate experiences more recently.
    I confess to being quite sexual and to having a strong sex drive, but do my best to ensure that this isn't something which is apparent to people outside my immediate group of friends.

My husband works away from home week days, back at w/ends, and in his absence I have found the internet to be a great source of adult related "entertainment" etc.

I have seen couples having sex for real, not the commercial faked stuff, and found it a tremendous turn-on. Shamefully it was watching the woman that affected me most.
    (In fact, I think I'm a closet voyeur! lol. Joking!)

That's me folks.
    Again, thanks for having me on boarrd and I look forward to reading and contributing lots in the times to come.
    Karen
    Welcome Karensilsbury!

Quote Originally Posted by dinatagail View Post
    Hello all. I’m Dinata Gail and I live in the Ohio Balley area (southwest Ohio) and I like to visit friends in the tristate area for fun times. I’ve been dressing since I can remember, thanks to my lovely aunt. Of course, age has its drawbacks when it comes to switching between masc and femme lifestyles. But I’m a true crossdresser and ‘bottom’, but I swing both ways.
    I have a lot of stories of my adventures to share and I look forward to making more with my new friends and lovers.
    Welcome! I can't wait to read about your adventures!

Welcome Karensilsbury. I’m sure that this is a place we can both feel welcome and comfortable.

Mitmer

Hello eveyone! Been on here for quite awhile. I am recently single,in the closet bi man. I've only been with a man in high school,40 plus he's ago,and man I think about that alot! Now that I am single again,I'm hoping to find a man for some weekly fun. I love women, but there is just something special about a cock! Hope to find someone soon. The thing that stops me is the fear of an STD.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitmer View Post
    Hello eveyone! Been on here for quite awhile. I am recently single,in the closet bi man. I've only been with a man in high school,40 plus he's ago,and man I think about that alot! Now that I am single again,I'm hoping to find a man for some weekly fun. I love women, but there is just something special about a cock! Hope to find someone soon. The thing that stops me is the fear of an STD.
    Thanks for introducing yourself. Good luck in your search, I hope you fine someone nice!

Welcome to the site Mitmer

Hello everyone! 35/M. Married. On here to share but to be DISCREET. I’ve had some experiences with men. Would love to share and get to know more about others. Everyone is welcomed!

Quote Originally Posted by Thickdick529 View Post
    Hello everyone! 35/M. Married. On here to share but to be DISCREET. I’ve had some experiences with men. Would love to share and get to know more about others. Everyone is welcomed!
    Welcome

Hi Thickdick welcome!!

45, Bi westmont IL. Experienced a 3 some years ago and she introduced me to sex with a guy. Was different and satisfying and would like to meet a new discreet FWBs

Hi Radlatino welcome to the site and nice pic

Quote Originally Posted by Radlatino View Post
    45, Bi westmont IL. Experienced a 3 some years ago and she introduced me to sex with a guy. Was different and satisfying and would like to meet a new discreet FWBs
    Thanks for introducing yourself!

Thank you, appreciate the welcome

Hello all. New here. Just recently decided to listen to my nagging curiosities. They have grown louder over the past couple of years. I am married with kids and the wife doesn't know I'm here. It's so very nice to stumble upon a place full of like minded folks!

Quote Originally Posted by heretotry View Post
    Hello all. New here. Just recently decided to listen to my nagging curiosities. They have grown louder over the past couple of years. I am married with kids and the wife doesn't know I'm here. It's so very nice to stumble upon a place full of like minded folks!
    Welcome and you've come to the right place! Many of us still "in the closet".

Quote Originally Posted by heretotry View Post
    Welcome heretotry!

Hi Heretotry welcome to the site

Hello, new here but not new to same sex play. MBWM. First had my dick sucked in the bathroom of a NYC adult theater I had snuck into during a high school drama field trip.