Register
Page 85 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,550 of 3264

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Quote Originally Posted by Seattleout View Post
    Hi Everyone, new and from Seattle area. Glad to see I'm not the only one out here.

I found there's such a thing as the Bi flag. If I get a tshirt with a subtle bi flag on it, do you think that the right people, and only the right one(s), will notice? I am NOT out of the closet by any means.
    Welcome! you can try the Tee Shirt, see if it works for you.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Hi Everyone, new and from Seattle area. Glad to see I'm not the only one out here.

I found there's such a thing as the Bi flag. If I get a tshirt with a subtle bi flag on it, do you think that the right people, and only the right one(s), will notice? I am NOT out of the closet by any means.
    welcome to the group, not into flags, but a secret handshake would be totally cool

Welcome new member

I’m 24 and I’ve never sucked a cock or had sex with a guy. I really want to but sometimes but sometimes I also wanna put my face between a beautiful girls ass. But mostly it’s about cock. It’d be cool to meet someone. Maybe even in person. Not around my town though. It’s extremely judgmental.

Quote Originally Posted by confusedandbored View Post
    I’m 24 and I’ve never sucked a cock or had sex with a guy. I really want to but sometimes but sometimes I also wanna put my face between a beautiful girls ass. But mostly it’s about cock. It’d be cool to meet someone. Maybe even in person. Not around my town though. It’s extremely judgmental.
    Welcome!
    Don't worry, we've all been your shoes, you will find your path!

Hi welcome

Hi Bi-Tribe!

I joined just over a week ago and have been reading all the various posts. I've only had one experience 20 years ago or so but have recently felt myself drawn to exploring my Bi-side more fully now.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo Rabbit View Post
    Hi Bi-Tribe!

I joined just over a week ago and have been reading all the various posts. I've only had one experience 20 years ago or so but have recently felt myself drawn to exploring my Bi-side more fully now.
    Welcome! Good luck in your exploration!

welcome to the forum

Quote Originally Posted by Leo Rabbit View Post
    Hi Bi-Tribe!

welcome to the group

Hey, Charlotte guy here, looking to ease into some...kinky fun. Not sure exactly what I am looking for otherwise.Stay Safe!

Quote Originally Posted by MtbNc View Post
    Hey, Charlotte guy here, looking to ease into some...kinky fun. Not sure exactly what I am looking for otherwise.Stay Safe!
    Welcome to Bisexual.com!

Quote Originally Posted by MtbNc View Post
    Welcome to bisexual.com

Secret hand shake would have to include grabbing each other's cocks. I mean, just logically.

Secret hand shake would have to include grabbing each other's cocks. I mean, just logically.
    All part of initiation.

hi to everyone online now,,,,, I'm retired and always wanted to meet another that have bi tendencies' but afaid to ask. I know it sounds crazy' but back in the day you just don't go there period. so now, times have changed, and I see where this is widely more accepted. So here I am venturing out of my shell' finding more interested in it by the day. Just don't know what to do in finding another like myself' in order to try it' at least once.

Quote Originally Posted by jimlikestochat View Post
    hi to everyone online now,,,,, I'm retired and always wanted to meet another that have bi tendencies' but afaid to ask. I know it sounds crazy' but back in the day you just don't go there period. so now, times have changed, and I see where this is widely more accepted. So here I am venturing out of my shell' finding more interested in it by the day. Just don't know what to do in finding another like myself' in order to try it' at least once.
    Well, good start meeting people here, welcome to the forum

Quote Originally Posted by SuckerMC View Post
    All part of initiation.
    Not sure how that would work in the middle of a starbucks

Cool tatoo. What body part is it on?

Welcome to Bisexual.com! If you have a question, just ask, we'll all help!

Ho 46 m jist checking this forum out. Curious....would like to chat and meet a friend to hang out with.

Quote Originally Posted by Dozer10 View Post
    Ho 46 m jist checking this forum out. Curious....would like to chat and meet a friend to hang out with.
    Welcome Dozer10!

Quote Originally Posted by Dozer10 View Post
    Hi there welcome to the site

Has this site gone stale? Not a lot of activity and some very old posts. Have not been a member for long. I live in the Seattle area and private about my bisexuality as it is. I’m a divorced dad of two and in a LTR with another woman. I dated a few guys on the DL after divorce but just not for me to be with a man long term for many reasons. So where can a man meet another man for strictly physical pleasure without all the BS of these crazy apps? My best connections have been on Craigslist when they allowed personals. Is there anything out there that’s more discrete than having an app on your phone? Would appreciate some input.

Welcome to bisexual.com!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cjseattle View Post
    Has this site gone stale? Not a lot of activity and some very old posts. Have not been a member for long. I live in the Seattle area and private about my bisexuality as it is. I’m a divorced dad of two and in a LTR with another woman. I dated a few guys on the DL after divorce but just not for me to be with a man long term for many reasons. So where can a man meet another man for strictly physical pleasure without all the BS of these crazy apps? My best connections have been on Craigslist when they allowed personals. Is there anything out there that’s more discrete than having an app on your phone? Would appreciate some input.
    Hi Welcome to bisexual.com yea the site hasn't been updated much but good news from the owner of the site that things will improve slowly

Welcome to the group

Hey, just joined. Been looking for a forum to talk about sexuality. I'm a male in early 30s who always identified as straight but had bisexual urges in my teens.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_rose View Post
    Hey, just joined. Been looking for a forum to talk about sexuality. I'm a male in early 30s who always identified as straight but had bisexual urges in my teens.
    Welcome to the forum

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_rose View Post
    Welcme to the Bisexual community!

Welcome My Friend!