Register
Page 56 of 109 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,680 of 3251

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Hi Dave welcome

Hi I'm tungtwat2

Hi tungtwat2 welcome!!

I've been on this site a couple of times over the last few years, but I've struggled with my sexuality, in that I've always had urges following experimentation as a teenager. If I see a film with gay men, I get a different kind of horny, a compelling urge to cum. I'm happily married. We share a love of same sex in the fantasy sense. It does seem she less so over the years. My urges have gotten stronger and more frequent. I had my first actual gay sex dream this week. My wife went off to have herself played with and was so turned on. I wandered round the house we were in and found myself in a room where three men stood. One was pulling on a black fishnet body stocking, the other in sheer to waist black tights which I rubbed. Then I noticed a guy on the left was shaven rock hard and I grasped and began wanking his cock. I couldn't believe how turned on I was, and that I was actually doing it in the dream. He reached over and began wanking me too. I loved it, LOVED IT. Alas it woke me up but boy was I hot for sex, wet with precum. I told my wife when she woke and I told her. We had sex, as I described it. I've been reliving the dream. So horny.

I'm comfortable with my bisexuality, but not sure if I want to realise it. That said, that dream...oh my...

Welcome Fred!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tungtwat2 View Post
    Hi I'm tungtwat2
    Welcome
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by FredGillard View Post
    I've been on this site a couple of times over the last few years, but I've struggled with my sexuality, in that I've always had urges following experimentation as a teenager. If I see a film with gay men, I get a different kind of horny, a compelling urge to cum. I'm happily married. We share a love of same sex in the fantasy sense. It does seem she less so over the years. My urges have gotten stronger and more frequent. I had my first actual gay sex dream this week. My wife went off to have herself played with and was so turned on. I wandered round the house we were in and found myself in a room where three men stood. One was pulling on a black fishnet body stocking, the other in sheer to waist black tights which I rubbed. Then I noticed a guy on the left was shaven rock hard and I grasped and began wanking his cock. I couldn't believe how turned on I was, and that I was actually doing it in the dream. He reached over and began wanking me too. I loved it, LOVED IT. Alas it woke me up but boy was I hot for sex, wet with precum. I told my wife when she woke and I told her. We had sex, as I described it. I've been reliving the dream. So horny.

I'm comfortable with my bisexuality, but not sure if I want to realise it. That said, that dream...oh my...
    Welcome Fred !

I just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. I am a 54yo athletic wm exploring a new side to life. I have been married and now I find myself wanting more and wanting to explore more.

Hello everyone, I'm a married guy of 30 years new to swinging. I'm curious about other things in life and will to try new fun times. The wife knows I'm curious.

Quote Originally Posted by freakyretro69 View Post
    I just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. I am a 54yo athletic wm exploring a new side to life. I have been married and now I find myself wanting more and wanting to explore more.
    Welcome, this is a good place to start exploring !

Quote Originally Posted by Ohiocouple1712 View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm a married guy of 30 years new to swinging. I'm curious about other things in life and will to try new fun times. The wife knows I'm curious.
    You are lucky to have such a great wife!

Hello OhioCouple and freakyretro!!

New here anyone can somebody show me around

Welcome Cumking enjoy your stay here!!

Hi I'm larry first time trying oral

Quote Originally Posted by Cumking View Post
    New here anyone can somebody show me around

Welcome Cumking

Quote Originally Posted by Angryhalo View Post
    Welcome Larry !

Quote Originally Posted by Angryhalo View Post
    Hi Larry welcome!!

Welcome Dave!
    We should meet for a coffee or drinks

New to bi and having sexual feelings for men. Exploring Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nude2biLI View Post
    New to bi and having sexual feelings for men. Exploring Thanks
    Welcome! nude2biLi .

Welcome Nude2biLi

Hey howdy hey my bisexual brethren. Hope you all are doing great. I'm a Young loving guy and came across this site when I googled how to get paid to suck cock. One of the threads ended up in the search results. I honestly was hoping for some hot boy on boy action. or maybe some sex work stories. I have to admit I am happier that I found a awsome fourm to come on and talk with others. Hope to see you all in the threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Virilecraft View Post
    Hey howdy hey my bisexual brethren. Hope you all are doing great. I'm a Young loving guy and came across this site when I googled how to get paid to suck cock. One of the threads ended up in the search results. I honestly was hoping for some hot boy on boy action. or maybe some sex work stories. I have to admit I am happier that I found a awsome fourm to come on and talk with others. Hope to see you all in the threads.
    Welcome!!

Quote Originally Posted by Virilecraft View Post
    Whatever gets you happy.

Hello

I'm Perty, I'm a married closet sissy in the UK.

I never thought of myself as bisexual before but it has been pointed out to me that being dressed as a girl with blonde wig, makeup and breast forms, and being on my knees with a cock in my mouth tends to suggest I'm in that category! ��

I'm in the UK. I'd love to find a local, safe gloryhole to visit regularly; as my profile says I'm not attracted to men and the dating and romance aspects do nothing for me... I guess what I'm saying is that I'm a self-centered cumslut!

Quote Originally Posted by PertyX View Post
    Hello

I'm Perty, I'm a married closet sissy in the UK.

I never thought of myself as bisexual before but it has been pointed out to me that being dressed as a girl with blonde wig, makeup and breast forms, and being on my knees with a cock in my mouth tends to suggest I'm in that category! ��

I'm in the UK. I'd love to find a local, safe gloryhole to visit regularly; as my profile says I'm not attracted to men and the dating and romance aspects do nothing for me... I guess what I'm saying is that I'm a self-centered cumslut!
    Welcome PertyX

Hi new bi curious,

Hi everyone. New member, w/m 46, getting comfortable with my bisexuality. Hope to share experiences and ideas with other bi folks.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffT View Post
    Hi everyone. New member, w/m 46, getting comfortable with my bisexuality. Hope to share experiences and ideas with other bi folks.
    Welcome, and this is a good place to share experiences!