Register
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Ever been caught?

nice, maybe that incident played a roll in getting togather with ur wife. congratulations on being togather for all those years!

Quote Originally Posted by azoroth87 View Post
    Hey all. Does anybody have any stories about getting caught either having sex or masturbating?
    ...I was in a viewing booth with (unknown to me) a faulty lock...a guy opened the door and caught me down on my knees sucking a dick through a glory hole...the guy said, "Oooopps," and shut the door...then he opened I back up and him and his friend watched me finish sucking the guy off...

caught by my gf's mother in high school. she walked in on us to find me straddling her beautiful daughter's chest and pumping her mouth full of cock. she dropped her groceries and ran out of the house. as did i.

Yea mostly while tanning. Meter readers and understanding neighbors through the years. In my 30's I had a roommate. Like now I don't wear clothes in the house. She usually just waked in and didn't have an issue. She would mention to her son a number of times it was ok for him to be nude around her. One day she walked in and I was giving him a blow job. She looked concerned stepped out and 10 minutes later asked if it ok to come in. She did and she dropped off some stuff and left. She came back a couple days later and she and I had a great talk and laugh. She was very cool.

So I have been caught at both. My now brother in law caught me fucking his sister in their basement. As for masturbating, got caught twice. Once by a friends mom while sleeping over at his house and the other by the same friends sister when my friend and I were jerking off at the same time as teens sometimes do...

Quote Originally Posted by cbj4162 View Post
    something about outdoor sex, such as, sucking dick outside turns me on!!
    I feel ya, I have 10 acres of very secluded property and love the privacy of my home. Lots of thick trees and my house being smack in the middle of my property gives me the oppertunity to entertain outdoor sex parties. you are right, there is something about sex outside that is simply awesome. I have sucked and fucked many times on my deck. Being soaked in sweat while getting my man pussy stretched is always a good time.

First time was my older sister. I was laying on top of my made bed completely naked cock in hand. No place to hide or cover up. She got an eyeful and turned and walked out. Neither of us ever talked about it. Since then my wife has walked in on me jerking off many times over the years. Always a bit embarrassing, but then I remember I have nothing to hide and nothing to apologize for.

Quote Originally Posted by DMercator View Post
    First time was my older sister. I was laying on top of my made bed completely naked cock in hand. No place to hide or cover up. She got an eyeful and turned and walked out. Neither of us ever talked about it. Since then my wife has walked in on me jerking off many times over the years. Always a bit embarrassing, but then I remember I have nothing to hide and nothing to apologize for.
    nope, hopefully she has alot of nothing to hide & nothing to apologize for that u can walk in on too :D

Got caught, sort of, with my then gf (now wife) while we were in college
    We were parked in my dads camper at school in one of the back lots on a Saturday morning ( there were no classes)
    susdenly a 'rap rap rap' on the camper shell door and the obligatory "what're doing in there?" question from the school security. "Studying" was the response, followed by them saying you can't park here you need to move it!

One time me and my gf were parking on a rainy night in the park. We figured no one would be out in the rain so we got naked and she was riding me, then a tap on the window and two cops looking at us, wanting to see our licenses. She boldly sat right up, holding both of them while they played their flashlights all over her big tits. She just smiled and her pussy throbbed on my cock, making me cum.

Another time me and a friend were camping in a tent when his brother came in while I was sucking his cock. He said he thought that was what we were doing, and of course I sucked his cock too, then they both sucked me and each other. Some anal fondling too, fingerfucking but no penetration with cocks. That was later.

One time we lived in a house and there was an apartment house next door. I could see from an upstairs window into the bathroom on the first floor. Two GI's were the renters and I'd watch them take showers together and give each other long, hot blowjobs. I'd look through field glasses with one hand while jerking off with the other hand and cum all over the drapes! We had the cleanest drapes upstairs!

Quote Originally Posted by Fzmr9t View Post
    Got caught, sort of, with my then gf (now wife) while we were in college
    We were parked in my dads camper at school in one of the back lots on a Saturday morning ( there were no classes)
    susdenly a 'rap rap rap' on the camper shell door and the obligatory "what're doing in there?" question from the school security. "Studying" was the response, followed by them saying you can't park here you need to move it!
    security knew duh lol.......if i was security & i didn't notice any funny smells i would know exactly what was going on in there

Never got caught doing anything, and not without trying. Damn! But during my law enforcement career I caught a lot of people in various sexual situations 99.9% of the time they were trying to be discrete and it was harmless. The funniest one was when I was checking a park one night and found a car with a pair of feet hanging outside the driver's door window, toes pointed at the ground. The car was rocking back and forth, side to side. I walked up and a guy and gal were in the middle of fucking. I turned my flashlight on and cleared my throat. The guy said "I'll be done in a minute!", and never missed a stroke. They both came and then started to put their clothes on. Neither one was shy about getting caught. As they got dressed I suggested they find someplace other than a city park and I turned around and left.

I got caught masturbating by a a roommate a couple times. In all fairness I was in the living room, but in my defense I was told they wouldn't be home until much later.

Quote Originally Posted by Asspussy302 View Post
    I got caught masturbating by a a roommate a couple times. In all fairness I was in the living room, but in my defense I was told they wouldn't be home until much later.
    Male? Female? What was the response? What happened as a result? Details! Details!

Quote Originally Posted by Jorja View Post
    For all the public places I have either masturbated in or had sex in, I have only been caught once, on webcam, legs spread up on the desk, dildo buried deep, by my twelve year old son...awkward does not begin to describe it.

Had same thing happen to myself ( webcam , legs up and spread and dildo buried deep in my manpussy ) but caught by a female friend that was staying with us at the time. It didn't both me and she seemed to enjoy watching me pleasure myself both stroking my cock and fucking myself ae sametime.

Quote Originally Posted by BareBalls1953 View Post
    Had same thing happen to myself ( webcam , legs up and spread and dildo buried deep in my manpussy ) but caught by a female friend that was staying with us at the time. It didn't both me and she seemed to enjoy watching me pleasure myself both stroking my cock and fucking myself ae sametime.
    Kinda like the picture in your current avatar, eh? Nice! I would have enjoyed catching you, myself...

Got caught fucking my pillow when I was about 15 by my mom. She just told me to hurry up and get ready to go to school haha.

Quote Originally Posted by BiBombshell View Post
    Got caught fucking my pillow when I was about 15 by my mom. She just told me to hurry up and get ready to go to school haha.
    u pillowsexual!

Quote Originally Posted by BiBombshell View Post
    She just told me to hurry up and get ready to go to school haha.
    Geez, your mom could've turned you into a premature ejaculator by rushing you that way!

Quote Originally Posted by azoroth87 View Post
    Hey all. Does anybody have any stories about getting caught either having sex or masturbating?
    Well I guess you could say it was caught.. last Saturday night I met a guy for the first time.. we met at a local hiking area known for sexual activity.. there is a spot there that I like so we went there.. the guy was hung very well and knows how to use it.. I was moaning and being kinda load.. he fucked me twice and god did he do a good job.. after we were done I licked him clean so I could taste his cum.. we dressed and returned to our out fits.. a bit more kissing and he was gone.. when I went to get in my truck there was a note on the windshield.. it read “ congratulations he fucked you good!! Wish I could!! “ it looks like feminine writing..
    so you desire cought or mot!!🍆🍑🍆🍑

My roommate was a guy, he didn’t know I was bisexual. He kinda tried to pretend he didn’t see me riding a guys cock on my recliner. When it was over he thought I was gay. I told him I’m bisexual but he didn’t stay when the lease was up...lol
    i made sure I got caught a few minutes more times before he moved out just for fun and I’m kind of an exhibitionist

Yes I was my ex wife was suppose to be in away but came home early and as the garage door opened there she saw me chin deep with another man's dick buried in my mouth!!

Quote Originally Posted by BITCHCARL View Post
    Yes I was my ex wife was suppose to be in away but came home early and as the garage door opened there she saw me chin deep with another man's dick buried in my mouth!!
    Did she divorce you since you were cheating on her?

It makes me so hot everytime I remember it....we were camping as a family. I was walking the dogs and came across a good looking gentleman. We said hi and talked for a moment till the dogs pulled me along. It had been about a year since I started fantacizing about cocks...... I took the dogs back to the rv and decided to go for a shower and a much needed cock pulling since seeing this guy and letting my mind wander. The camp showers were private. One door to an entire bathroom. I got inside, got naked, cracked a beer and started surfing cocks online on my phone. I was nicely into my masturbating when the door flies open I FORGOT TO LOCK IT! There he was. He quickly looked me up and down, smiled, said sorry and walked out. I was devastated and horny, embarrassed yet willing.....i stopped, locked the door and then let it all go with more hot and horny jacking off. I came so hard.....i was aching for his return.......but I never saw him again.

So far, I've never been caught unless I deliberately planned on, and hoped for, getting caught.

Of course, the times I got caught resulted in some additional hot action.

Came close, but I have never been caught.

I was in the basement sitting on my best friends cock and he was doing a reach around on me. We were both about 14 years old. I had just shot my load about half way across the room, when I saw movement out of the corner of my eye and it was his 12 year old sister sitting on the stairs watching. I have no idea how long she was there or what all she saw. I did not not say a thing and her brother was busy trying to cum in my ass and did not see her.

I was 16 at a sleep over with my best friend . yes we're sexual any way he had just got balls deep in my ass when his mom walked in with his clean laundry. We were kinda freaking out all's she said was have fun and kissed his cheek and patted my chest. We were fu king missionary style. After that night anytime I was over they was a bottle of lube and snacks in the room.
    The latest time I have been caught was three weeks ago I was at a guys house blowing him while he was on the couch and I was riding a dildo readying my self to get fucked by him when his wife got home I started to pull off and go he held me down she came in patted my head kissed him and then said fuck that gag good so you will let me be.
    Found out she knew he loved fucking guys and she was Kool with it cause it kept him happy. He is 72 she is 68.

I've gotten caught once and it was embarrassing as hell when my mom read me the riot act after catching me and my brother doing it. Got a very stern lecture and, of course, it was all my fault (but it was his idea to do it) and I've said that the ironic part about it was if she had busted in five minutes sooner, she would have caught him doing me - but I still would have gotten blamed for it.

Lots of times when I've almost gotten caught in the act when I was younger and me and whoever I was with would get looked at with great suspicion. I think about those times and, knowing what I know now, the guys I'd be having sex with never thought about how sex smells, nor did we think about trying to get our act together and look "normal" really fast can also get us some, "What are you guys doing in here?" looks. Those moments taught me that we might have thought we'd gotten away with something but we didn't - the adults who "caught" us just didn't say anything about it.

In August of 2017, I was Kayaking on the Hudson River, just across from West Point. It was late on a Sunday afternoon, and God was it HOT !

I was paddling North, and I saw a small speed boat anchored near the East shore . I saw a man, and he had his back to the side of the boat , gripping the sides of the boat, rocking his head, from side to side.

As I slowly paddled I saw that this guy was getting a BJ from this Blonde woman. . . He convulsed, legs shaking, thanking God, ect. . . The Blonde got up, put her fingers over her mouth, all the while leaking Cum from her mouth, and spit over the stern of the boat, She was butt naked, and had the body that should have been in Playboy.

After she spit his load of Cum into the Hudson, she looked up, saw me, and screamed, "Oh my Gowd, there is a man in a small boat, and he sawr us ! ! ! "

I just smiled, and very quietly paddled away.
    Last edited by csreef; Feb 11, 2019 at 8:44 PM.