Register
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Ever been caught?

Quote Originally Posted by æonpax View Post
    No big sister here. I've had sex where people were watching but that's not getting "caught". I've also pushed the envelope on having sex in places where there was a high probability of getting caught but never was. My personal observation is that people sometimes have sex that want to get caught. There's a primordial excitement to it....part shameful, part sexually intoxicating.
    yes you are true baby

I work at a local ABS and a few nights ago as I was working, an older gent told me that his video card was not working. I walked into the video booth with him and put it into the video slot. The card worked perfectly and as I straightend up my hand accidently rubbed his ass. He then reached over and took my hand and put it on his cock which was hard. I could not resist and took his cock out and started to play with it. I then leaned over and started to suck him off when all of a sudden the door opened. There I was caught with a hard cock in my mouth. The man that opened the door said nothing but walked in and closed the door and just stood there watching. I decided to hell with it and I finished the first guy off. Unfortunately when he came it was a dry load, (no cum). I looked over at the man that had walked in and noticed he had his cock out and was rock hard. I figured I was busted anyway so I started to suck him off also. I was rewarded with a nice huge load which I swallowed. I went back to work and nothing was ever said to anybody.

Got caught masturbating by a hotel house keeping woman. I was completely naked and right on the verge of cumming and hadn't heard her coming the room. She walked in the bedroom and saw me. I was startled and came right away. She gasped and giggled as she hurried out.
    I saw her later in the lobby. She looked away but smiled.

Unofficial Community Leader

Yes, several times; it's both embarrassing & titillating. currently trying to manipulate a sexual encounter without neighbors being aware.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

When I was 13 I was masturbating in my bedroom when my older brother walked in. I was so embarrassed that I lost my hard on immediately. The real bitch was that he told several of my cousins and some of his friends.

When I was in my early 20's I ran into a guy from high school in a bar. It was no secret that he was gay but I was closeted. He asked for a ride to his sister's house so I gave him one. In the driveway he kissed me and grabbed my dick and felt how hard I was. No one else was home so he invited me in. We were on the sofa and I was sucking his fat dick when his sister and her husband walked in. They just looked at us, walked by and went to bed. I continued sucking his dick until he blew a load in my mouth. We went to the bedroom and fucked the rest of the night. The other interesting thing here is that I had fucked his sister in high school and about a year later had a really wild weekend with his younger sister and her boyfriend.

I never got caught but...

I moved to Key West for work when I was 20, and lived there for two years. I'd been with guys before then, but it was here that I really embraced my bisexuality. I was young, hardbodied, and had a perpetually hard cock.

I picked up by a guy one night who took me back to his place for a blow job. I sat in a chair next to his bed, pulled my pants down to my ankles, and he blew me for about 20 minutes. In the middle of it, his lover (as it turned out) sat down in a chair in the living room and jacked off while watching his boyfriend suck my cock. A great turnon! I blew my load and then watched them fuck each other silly before leaving.

During my cheating years (2nd marriage) I had a FWB, who was very needy, aggressive, and adventurous. We hadn't been together for some time and Mike was besides himself with built up pressure. But, Knowing my wife was going to be home, soon, I refused to allow him access to my cock.

I was working on an old Jeep, trying to remove a steering gear, with grease up to my elbows. He was groping me, thrusting his cock against my leg, and driving himself (and me) into a frenzy.

Trying hard to ignore him, I kept telling him that we were in eminent danger of being invaded, but he persisted.

He was wearing a pair of grey jogging shorts, t-shirt, and nothing else. Pre-cum had leaked through the fabric of his shorts and a noticeable wet spot was visible. His attention was beginning to take an affect on me, as well.

Just as I had gotten the steering gear free from the Jeep, the garage door began to open!

I dropped the gear, grabbed a can of brake fluid and threw it to Mike. I told him we were bleeding the brakes, to get behind the wheel and start pumping the brake pedal.

I got on a creeper and slid under the Jeep. I quickly lost my erection and I assume Mike did, too.

When my wife drove in, she got out of the car and came over to say "Hi" to Mike.

Standing by the Jeep, she noticed the wet spot in Mike's shorts and asked him what caused that?

As calm and nonchalantly, he replied, "Brake Fluid!"

She bought it, then went into the house!!

I had thought for sure we were caught, but we squeaked by!

Shear luck....and Mike's quick wit!
    Last edited by Realist; Jan 27, 2013 at 8:00 AM.

shameful when parents caught and intoxicating when some one else caught

When my wife and I were dating we were at her apartment one day and she was giving me a blow job in the living room. I was on the couch naked and she was wearing a sheer nighty and knee-high boots. Suddenly her next door neighbor, who had a key to the apartment, walks in. I quickly threw a blanket over me but don't know if she saw anything or not. She went straight to the kitchen, saying she needed to borrow something. Then, on her way back out she glanced at my wife in her skimpy attire, then looked at me with just a blanket covering my torso, said "thanks" and left.

Been caught a few times. First time by my mother while I was wacking off at 13 yrs old. Second time by a fellow student who was a homo phobe while I was jacking another guy off. We were both 13.

Not sure if this qualifies as caught but here it is. While I lived in NC I would go to the adult book store and use the glory holes. Well I was sitting in a booth when I see someone look through the hole. Thinking back on it now, he seemed to be looking through for a while. Anyway he slides his cock through the hole and I do what I do. Well he finishes and I leave the booth. Well while out looking through some movies a friend of my GF at the time comes out of the booths and says, "thanks that was great.....and don't worry I wont tell your GF". I was rather embarrassed to say the least. I saw him a few more times at parties and such and he would just smile at me.

When I was 14 me and my friend had fooled around a few times mostly just touching and stuff. One day his parents had gone on a day trip and his older sister had gone out with a friend. So we decided to get naked and go a bit further then we had before anyway we tried a few things that day including sucking each other we had gotten so into what we were doing we didn't hear his sister come home by this time we were wrestling on his bed and just as his sister opened his bedroom door he had my arms pinned and I had my legs wrapped around his waist trying to push him off. I don't to this day know what was more embarrassing getting caught in the position we were in are her seeing me naked. All she said was you guys make sure you are dressed before mom and dad get home A few months later We found out she was in a lesbian relationship and had been for a long time. Every once in awhile she would tease us by saying she got a full view that day
    Last edited by firsttimeneedmore; May 17, 2013 at 1:29 AM.

In my younger days I was dating a very hot young lady who still lived with her parents in a garden apartment. After a late date, we would go back to her place where I would sit in what she called "the blow job chair" in the living room. Her parents were always asleep but one night her mom walked in on us, took in the view of her daughter on her knees between my legs with my dick in her mouth, didn't say a word but just smiled and went back to bed. My girl never missed a stroke and I came in buckets that night.

I can say that I have never been caught, but my wife was caught in the campground hot tub riding a friend of ours and then again when she was getting laid in the back seat of our pickup truck by a guy she met at the campground when they were rocking the truck pretty good and a few people were interested and stopped. When she sat up to straighten her clothes before climbing out, she said that she knew they had been caught together. Another time, my wife was out with her sister and a high school friend when they meet a couple of guys. My wife was the only one married amongst all of them, but they all went to one of the guys apartment and all got naked in the hot tub. After getting liquered up and stepping out of the hot tub to go dry off, my wife was followed by one of the guys and they had sex in a bedroom. Her sister told her that she would never do anything like that once she was married. My wife told her "what he does not know....won't hurt him"...but it turned me on a few years after when I found out.

Roommate in college caught me jacking off, I though he was totally asleep but the next morning he said next time I was spanking the monkey to tell him and he would join in. After that more than one circle jerk took place in our room...

This is a hot thread.

Catching my roomie j/o started my bi dside..

I've always been a thrill seeker, so I've tried to put myself in situations where I could get caught. Have not yet. Even had sex with my ex and her bi friend on the beach at night.

I have been caught several times both jerking off and having sex... maybe I should be more careful. Never however by my parents (that would be horrible). Every time I got caught it turned into a sexual situation or the person just watched, except for the time my exgirlfriends sister walked in and caught us naked in the living room. She said "maybe you guys should get dressed and stop fucking where I sit down" lol

got caught few times nut hottest was few months back. met this lad who like me was married. went to her place, hubby workig ate, was busy going down on her, and started fucking her. midway through heard something and there in a chair behind us her husband jerking off watching. as i sloweddwon he said spno fuck her harder. he shot his load and shecame again. as i was about to blow, she asked if i would cum in his mouth. i stood up and turned, be dropped tlo his knees and sucked me deep as i came, she yelled how hot it was and had her hand working a frenzy. led to intersting nite

When a man is masturbating, it's known that the most sensitive part of his body is his ears.

I was at an ABS one time and all the booths without glory holes were occupied so I went to one where there was no one in the other booth. I was wearing shorts so I took them off and was jacking when I realized that someone had entered the other booth and was watching me at first I was little embarrased but he kept staring at me intently and signaling me to come over to the hole. I didn't because I was scared of catching something but got really turned on by him watching. I blew a huge load and while I was putting my shorts back on he shoved his cock through the hole, the thing was huge it must have been 12-13 inches long.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBi View Post
    I never got caught but... I moved to Key West for work when I was 20, and lived there for two years. I'd been with guys before then, but it was here that I really embraced my bisexuality. I was young, hardbodied, and had a perpetually hard cock. I picked up by a guy one night who took me back to his place for a blow job. I sat in a chair next to his bed, pulled my pants down to my ankles, and he blew me for about 20 minutes. In the middle of it, his lover (as it turned out) sat down in a chair in the living room and jacked off while watching his boyfriend suck my cock. A great turnon! I blew my load and then watched them fuck each other silly before leaving.
    What a freaky and weird couple. We have single men, single women, and even male/female and male/male couples trying to hook up with my husband and I and we tell them no thanks and if they are really aggressive and can't take no for an answer after already being told no once, we are not nice to them after that.

Yes MANY times... First time ever I was about 9 or so and me and a friend were experimenting... His sister and one of her gf's walked in on us TOTALLY NAKED rubbing our dicks together in the kitchen... I've never seen 2 teen girls laugh so hard so long... I'm blushing now remembering it

My dad caught me jerking off in the bathroom once. I forgot to lock the door. He was cool always and cool then. Never mentioned it after he shut that door ever again

And I'm almost sure my grandmother caught me and my best friend / secret teenage gay boyfriend in my room. Not actually doing anything and we both were able to get our pants up but I she came in without knocking which she almost never did and saw me as I was still buckling up my belt. We had code reds before that but always with more advance warning - long enough to get dressed and also move away and sit separately and usually had time to start some bullshit conversation when they were on the other side of the door. But not this time and what we both looked like to her - I'm 99.9% sure of this - was two horny teenage boys who both had their pants down to their ankles 10 seconds earlier. She was just a cool and kept it to herself as well.

But his dad suspected and I'm also 99.9% sure he was past just suspecting. Because one time we were doing a 69 on the living room floor at my house when one of us saw him storming to the front door through the curtains. We decided to pretend we weren't there and he rang that bell at least 30 times and screamed at us for about 5 minutes before he finally gave up and left. And he also never confronted his kid - probably because he still had no evidence even though he knew exactly what we were up to - or acted any differently to and with me after this happened.

I was fucking my then GF turned into my wife turned into my ex-wife on the pool table in the basement of a friends house. Parents were gone but he had about 15 guests over for the weekend and they were all at the beach. Or so we thought. Two guys walked in on us when I was fucking her doggystyle and we were both facing the other way so I'm not sure how long they were there to watch the show before one of them said something. And both were friends of the host and we met them 2 or 3 hours earlier. I'm sure they told everyone which is what I would do - no doubt - but none of my friends ever mentioned this fuck either - that weekend or ever.

We used to live on a block with all attached city type houses and same thing with houses on the next street that had small back yards faced out block's small back yards. My ex wife was out one night and I was so horny I went out back totally naked and started to jerk off. And then saw a guy who was watching the whole show from his back window directly in front of me and 2 floors up. I waved and did a sexy dance for him and turned around to show off my ass which I assumed he would enjoy. But he was gone two minutes later and turned off his light which was on before. The rest of the night there were police cars driving slowly in front of my house - and three times more cop cars than usual. So I had to spend the rest of the night with all lights off in my room and freaked out too much to sleep. But nothing more happened and I never jerked off back there again!!

I got caught by my wife she seen me starting to jack off came in bed room she stripped and helped me then she started to do same then our feet was facing each other laying on our backs and we played with each other for a little over 3 hours and both of us had lots of orgasms to where the one neighbor hears us and all the doors and windows was closed

Never been caught red handed, but my girlfriend and I were fucking one night at her house on the couch in the living room with a blanket over us and her mom suddenly walked in and starts having a conversation with us, meanwhile my dick is rock hard and still inside her daughter. Her mom was a MILF too, still is.

Almost got caught by roommate jerking off. Was jerking off in the living room, had clothes on but just my cock out and I hear someone fumbling with the lock (he got out of work early) so I tuck myself back in and shut the TV off quick and he came in and started laughing and was like "Haha, you need a minute?".

Roommates, other party-goers, random strangers, and once the police (who just told us to put our clothes back on and go home).
    "Fire shines brighter in the darkness." -- Suzanne Collins, "Mockingjay"
    "Life's a game made for everyone, and love is the prize." -- Avicii, "Wake Me Up"

yes I have been caught about 2 months ago I had met a nice guy we went to a picnic area out side of town I was giving my new friend oral sex he had just came in my mouth he said oh crap I raised my head up a police officer ask me what we were doing it was obvious my mouth was full of cum I had to swallow then I told him we were talking. yes I can see what you were doing you two need to leave so we left I thought at I was going to jail

I would have done the same thing I really love abs and always want to suck 2 or 3 guys there

Quote Originally Posted by azoroth87 View Post
    Hey all. Does anybody have any stories about getting caught either having sex or masturbating?
    I have never been caught, but then I will not cheat on anyone. This is not saying that I am going o tell everyone I know that I like to play with a guy if a LADY is there as well.