Register

Thread: Font Colors?

Font Colors?

The orange color used to list topics in the forum is hard to read (at least for me).

Re: Font Colors?

same for me, pastel is NOT a good idea IMO, but I doubt the orange will be changed back to black
    "To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage." -Lao Tzu

I am red and green colorblind, so parts of the site was just grey for me........

I normally use a custom template of a pale / light blue faded background ( bottom of the page is a good example of the color ) with enhanced light / dark grey and normal / bold font for things like websites and then get others to do the color schemes for them......

the current forum color scheme, ( I am assuming its normal and bolded green font for threads ) is perfect for me.....as the normal / bolded aspects, mean that I can see what I have read and what i have not read.... and the lack of color is not really a issue.....
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

My fading eye sight is having a hard time reading this. Could we please have bold type fonts.
    First,God created man, then woman, then temptation,then confusion

oh wow Drew, the colour of the usernames on the "who's online" list are now a LOT easier to read. I really like this teal/greeny-blue colour... how did you know that's the colour of my desktop? <grin> thanks !
    "To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage." -Lao Tzu