Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Writers Wanted!

Writers Wanted!

Bisexual.com's Uncle Sam Wants You
    Do you fancy yourself a writer, either amateur or professional? If so, Bisexual.com wants you! We are looking for folks with something interesting to say to write articles for us.

From 2004 until 2007 Bisexual.com published articles written exclusively for us by such prominent professional GLBT writers as Robyn Ochs, Holly Baines, Toko-pa Turner and others. We had to stop due to the costs, unfortunately.

On the new site we want to have articles done by amateur and professional writers who are looking for exposure or experience. Unfortunately we can't pay, but we will trade for Premium Membership on the site (coming soon), or advertising/banners on the site (if you have a GLBT business) or publicity for your book or blog perhaps. Basically Drew will trade anything but his body (and maybe even that) for articles!

We are already a self-publishing platform - anyone can start a forum thread, blog post, or group discussion, but if you want to polish an idea into something substantial then we would gladly publish it as an official Article and feature it prominently on the site.

Soon we will be featuring articles on the homepage of the site (as we did on the old site), so contact Drew today via the Contact Us link at the bottom of every page of the site with your article idea. Ideally articles will be self-edited or you will get a friend here on bisexual.com (or elsewhere) to edit it for you and give you valuable feedback, but time-permitting, Drew is willing to help you edit it.

The articles should be substantially (but not necessarily exclusively) about bisexuality or bisexual people, including but not limited to topics like:

• Interviews with bisexual artists and entertainers
    • Opinion/political essays
    • Calls for advocacy and action
    • Reporting on the research and science of human sexuality
    • Upcoming books and events, or reviews of the same, of interest to bisexuals

Help make Bisexual.com a beehive of ideas and culture concerning bisexuality and contribute to a better understanding of human sexuality both within and beyond the bisexual community.

- Drew
    Last edited by Drew; Mar 16, 2012 at 1:26 PM.

FinkDoodle

Re: Writers Wanted!

Just out of curiosity, and perhaps on a completely different tangent here, would there be an interest in fiction at any point? I'm just wondering if any members would have any fun with a board of stories . .

Quote Originally Posted by byronvench View Post
    Just out of curiosity, and perhaps on a completely different tangent here, would there be an interest in fiction at any point? I'm just wondering if any members would have any fun with a board of stories . .
    If there is a demand for it, I am willing to create a new sub-forum for that. I think people do occasionally bring it up.

- Drew

I am definitely up for that---I had offered to do something of this nature a number of years back. I will be on the look out for doing possible interviews with someone with expertise on the subject who might be coming to my area for some sort of seminar or something----with the end of the current academic year just around the corner and summer coming---it might not be until fall that I will do something---I to tend to get busy with all sorts of things come summer---but will surely consider doing something this fall again.

I do try to limit my online time during the summer season unless I am doing some stories, research for the stories, etc---sort of ironic in that I tend to do more articles and such during the summer covering outdoor events and such--but I then hate to sit down at the computer actually having to write the stories and then send them while in the winter--I don't do as much actual stories but spend way too much time online and on the computer!!
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'm sure I could scrape something together, maybe a piece on bi music or art.

Drew-Honey, you designate a spot for Erotic/Sensual writings, and I'll fill it up for ya.l Can I send ya a sample?..LOL
    Bad Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

I have a sheaf of signature pieces, but they would be long for here--running from 2,500 words on up. there's a swing site called swinglifestyle.com that has a good fiction story section--we might want to model after that.

Coastocoast

Drew I am a writer. I am not sure if you have specific subjects you would like researched or if you have other ideas. Let me know, I am interested. Thanks.

I write bi erotica but nothing informative, if that helps?
    Shannon
    Being Bisexual means that I can stick my hand down anybodys pants and be happy with whatever I find

I guess all us writers and wordsmiths could throw a little something on here and see what Drew thinks. Whattya think, Drew?

I also write bi erotica (fiction and my real life experiences)
    Last edited by andyinboxers; Mar 18, 2012 at 7:00 PM.

lol Sounds like we all could provide some fun and sexy items that would be to everyone's pleasures..:}
    Cat....Wordsmith. :}
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    If there is a demand for it, I am willing to create a new sub-forum for that. I think people do occasionally bring it up.

- Drew
    kool I have lots of stories from my per married days.

I certainly hope everyone has a spell checker and someone to take the time to proof read.

Drew, I'm very interested in this. I would love to contribute to the site any way you need. Let me know!
    Hope is the thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all. Emily Dickinson

Hey Drew, I don't know if you are interested in this, but I'm an ordained minister. I have been doing considerable research on the history of the Bible, the people, the societies, etc as well as the science and history of human sexuality and anatomy. I am about to start writing a book based on what I have learned. I have been able to successfully reconcile my sexual orientation with my faith, and I know the inner turmoil I had struggled with for years. I could probably whip out a few articles based on what I have learned, if you would like.

Hi Drew,
    Count me in, let me know if you still need assistance....

I have been writing since I was fifteen and have completed several novels on bisexual, homosexual and straight relationships. I have also taken several classes on human sexuality and have done much research on the physical and psychological aspect on the sexuality of heterosexual, homosexual and bisexual people. I also have an extensive medical knowledge on the inner workings of the human body as well as safe-sex education. I am often some one asks for advice on relationships, intimacy problems, road blocks in a relationship, sexual problems and so on and so forth. I have also worked briefly as a hot-line operator for an adult toy and video shop (won't disclose the name) to give advice or help with problems on certain products. I would gladly write some articles or have a Q&A if you are interested.

Hi Drew,

I am a writer, although mostly science fiction I have dabbled in erotic poetry and sex scenes. I am bi so can write for straight, bisexual or gay / lesbian audiences.

Jonty

Hi Drew, count me in! I enjoy reading and writing! Beside motorcycles, one of my favorite pastime's ;-).

Hi Drew. I may be interested in this as well. When do you start and how do we get articles to you?

The current version of our software was supposed to have a publishing platform feature, but it was such a universal disaster that is basically unusable. It was so badly done that the newest version of our software doesn't even have that feature - they gave up on it. So no real articles system for now.

But we may do what we had with the first version of the site - a series of modifications that allow us to publish articles in a special sub-forum and show an exerpt from the most recent one on the front page - a poor man's publishing platform. Maybe in the next round of changes.

No new articles 'til then.

- Drew

Any update on the software side of the site regarding posting articles??? I hope that this is going to be rectified soon and if so--surely would like to contribute if you have some ideas that you want covered. Let me know.
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Re: Wife Loved Having Him Suck Her Lover's Cock
    I too had an interesting experience. One day I came home from the bar to find my wife had a friend over and they were naked in the hot tube. She asked me to join them so I took off my clothes and slid into the bubbling hot tub. Once in there I noticed that my wifes friend frank was sporting a tremendous hardon. I triedc not to look but was so taken in by this sight that I couldn't look away. My wife noticed right away. She moved closer to Frank and whispered in his ear while he smiled. Then Frank sat up on the edge of the tub and spread his legs displaying his rock hard meat. My wife then asked me if I liked whaty I saw and stopped short noticing my own cock growing bigger and harder. After that she said to Frank I think my hubby is getting turned on by oyur cock. He agreed then grabbed his cock and stroked it a few times. My wife then said to me if you like it so much why don't you suck it! I looked at her and she grabbed me by the hair and guided me over in front of Frank and prceeded to push my head toward his big dick. Saying to me suck it like the bitch you are! She held his cock and held it up to my face and pushed my head hard down over his lap. She then grabbed my balls and began to squeeze them very hard demanding that I suck his cock I whinced and into my open mouthshe stuck his dick in my mouth. Then pushing and tugging on my hair she forced me to suck Frank's long hard cock. My own cock was by now so fucking hard I copuld hardly stand it. She called me a Whore and told me I was to suck him off before the two of them fucked me in my little asshole. My wife reached down along side the tub and picked up a strapon dildo of 10 inches of ass fucking inches. She then took that cock and slid it into my tight ass with some lube we keep by the tub. Frank had grabbed me by the hair and head and was dorcing me to suck his huge cock while my wife proceeded to penetrate my tight ass. In no time she was fucking my ass as deep as she could and Frank was forcing me to deep throat his massive dick. Strangely enough I gave in and did as I was instructed. After about ten minutes of this cock sucking andf ass fucking Frank was starting to tense up my wife could tell he was going to cum any time now so she kept fucking me and pushing down on my head telling me I was to suck off Frank and swallow his hot sticky load and there it was all at once Frank began to shoot his hot gooey cum deep into my throat and all over my mouth. I obeyed the demands to swallow his cum and kept swallowing over and over until Frank stopped cumming and then pushed me off his dick. My wife instructed me to put his cock back into my mouth and suck on it until it was hard again. So I did as she said it wasn't long before Frank had a long hard cock again then my wife told me I was going to get fucked by a reel cock. I was getting looser after all of her fucking then she pulled me off of Frank's cock and guided his big hard dick into my loose well lubricated ass. Just then I saw Frank turn towards the house and motion for his wife to come out and join the party. His wife cassandra was already wearting a strapon. My wife helped her onto the edge of the tub and forced me to start sucking her strapon while her husband had his way with my ass. My wife laughed and taunted me even more caling me a bitch and a nasty whore cock sucker and ass fucker. I felt Frank beginning to pump me harder as his cum begun to fill my tight asshole. It was the fgirst time I ever sucked a real cock or let a man fuck and cum up my ass.

Drew, i'm 54 yrs old, and my 1st 1/2 century on this earth, I refer as climbing up the mountain of life. There's a lot of fear, pain, and little or no control over decisions or directions, only that it's so steep you have to grasp the grass or crawl under a heavy boulder just to keep from falling off the earth!. This desperation and struggle for each step you take going to the top of life's mountain is called, "living the American dream. You do the same things day after day, wake up same time , go the same way to the same job,work the same way every one else does, for the same wages, for the same house w/picket fences, and have a wife and 2.5 children, and were never again the same husband, father, friend, and were only an animal to everyone,.... because you stepped over the line. No one who crosses ever can cross back. And that's called Bi-sexuality.But i'm here, at the top of the mountain, yet I got here after crossing a line, and I still live and breath.I've got every step it took getting here stored right behind my eyes, and the way down this mountain will be Bi my open minds eyes seeing whats on every side of every line. I'm suggesting that theres many words, and phrases that need redefined by those among us that live and breathe on both sides of lifelines. Can you see?

Hi Drew, I'm in if you want me
    Being Bisexual means that I can stick my hand down anybodys pants and be happy with whatever I find

Hi Drew. Still need writers/articles? I'm in Tampa and would enjoy submitting articles from this part of the world. Let me know how to submit, requirements, etc. and we'll go from there. If you want me to write something specific, let me know. FYI I'm a published writer so I probably could help out with whatever you are looking for. Hope to hear from you soon. Take care. Anton in Tampa.

? what makes up a stream, whats glbt,?

how do i submit a story?

I have several short story's I have written that people have really enjoyed Ready in other sites. I would love to share here with the Members, and I have a titles I Haven't finished That I could add stories weekly t keep it going and interesting .