Register
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: The sluttiest thing you ever did??..

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee_Mountaincat View Post
    lol Since Ive been laid up, I havent been able to play. Wellll, far be it from me to not try and share the wealth. I met a lady and had been talking to her for a while. She mentioned being hormny one evening, so I contacted one of my "Boi Toi's" and sent him her way. She was Very pleased at me sending him to her. And another lady from an area far from me, mentioned the lack of hot NSA lovers in her area. A Boi from Fet had been hounding me to play. Come to find out he was in Her town....So I've been feeling like a Pimp lately..and loving it! lol
    Cat, vicarious Slut...lol
    Most women have no interest in imitating some of the worst qualities of humanity and imitating a pimp or madam prostituting other people out, and the "boy toy" gives everyone he has sex with an STD.

Quote Originally Posted by BareProf View Post
    Offering my wife for other men to fuck. They'd fuck, I'd eat her cream pie and fuck her.
    That's nasty, and a very easy way to get HIV and other STDs.

Some people love to play with fire and have death wishes or want to become HIV+ or get an STD.
    Last edited by NMCowboys; Dec 6, 2013 at 9:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NMCowboys View Post
    Where did their cum go?
    Into condoms ...all accept the last one which was left all over my face.

I fucked a chic then she left. Within an hour a friend of hers came by and ended up sucking me off. Tried telling her to let me shower but she wanting it bad.

Sluttiness is state of mind and a big part of the excitement men feel when meeting other men for the avowed purpose of sex, especially 1st time meetings. Add lust and passion to the recipe and it's a perfect souffle ! I prefer to host and greet my date naked at the door to let him know in no uncertain terms that I've been waiting for him and that I want to be all over him and his cock RIGHT NOW. He knows why I've invited him and now he knows I'm serious and hot to trot. As soon as I've undressed him or he's undressed himself, I want to feel his hot cock get hard in my hands and my mouth ASAP. As often as not, he's also all over me and my dick, which lets me know he's a cockslut, too. This greatly adds to the excitement ! I think if wives and gf's took the lustful, passionate slut approach to sex more often, there would not be nearly as many men looking for instant hot sex with men !

Quote Originally Posted by cuttin2dachase View Post
    I think if wives and gf's took the lustful, passionate slut approach to sex more often, there would not be nearly as many men looking for instant hot sex with men !
    What's with the people here, usually men who want to blame women who don't have sex each and every single day or "put out enough" for bisexual and gay men that decide to stay closeted, and lie and cheat on their wives with men?

On all fours getting fucked roughly from both ends, by two women with strap-ons (one of which was my wife), as a hot young guy watched sitting on the bed next to me.

When I lived in CO I would go to rest areas and truck stops where men would have sex with each other. This was before the internet and one night I went to a rest stop where I took 10 cum loads down my throat from different men, and I gave 3 loads in random mens asses.

The sluttiest thing we've done lately? We went to a couples meet-n-greet at this funky roadhouse/bar/pool hall. We learned that the place had onpremise rooms available, so we got pretty snockered, and she picked up a straight guy, who sprung for the room, and we had a slightly rough drunken pick up MFM 3 way for the next few hours.
    Everyone should embrace their inner slut.

I actually asked someone to spit on me and cum in my throat and I begged for his juice, and I swallowed it and magaged that same second to cum, and then I actually licked it off.

Quote Originally Posted by HughJohns0n View Post
    The sluttiest thing we've done lately? We went to a couples meet-n-greet at this funky roadhouse/bar/pool hall. We learned that the place had onpremise rooms available, so we got pretty snockered, and she picked up a straight guy, who sprung for the room, and we had a slightly rough drunken pick up MFM 3 way for the next few hours.
    Everyone should embrace their inner slut.

Unless you want a world who doesn't know how it is to live WITHOUT aids, no not everyone should embrace their inner slut,Especially married couples

I did this lots of times when I was a high school senior:

When school was over for the day, my GF and I would drive to her house. We had it all to ourselves almost 2 hours every weekday. We would fuck or sometime she just wanted to give me a blow job.

When we were done she would drive me home. I would wave goodbye to her at our front door. And as soon as she drove away, I would rush to my best friend's house. His house was also empty but only for 45 minutes or so. Sometimes we just jerked each other off while making out the whole time. Or I would suck him off and I usually let him shoot his load all over my face. Or he would suck me off while I told him in detail about what I did with my GF right before I came over, what positions, how many times she came (almost always at least once and twice about one third of the total times I fucked her. And three orgasms twice. He loved to hear all of it when my dick was in his mouth. He sometimes would swallow my cum or let me cum on his body. He didn't want to take a facial or try in even once and I didn't really care anyway.

Really slutty or that's what I think and thought about me doing this fuck my GF then some secret DL cocksucking with my buddy. I was 16 and 17 so coming twice in an hour almost 5 times a week for an entire school year was virtually guaranteed. But a few times I couldn't come for my secret boyfriend in 45 minutes so those times we had to stop and quickly get dressed before his mom walked into their house

I was at a party had a couple of drinks at my buddies place I ask if I could go in his bed he said yes I stripped layed on the bed and told them who ever wants a piece of ass I am naked and spread wide open and ready to get fucked hard good and deep and they did a 6 man tag team and fucked me so great for a total of 5 hours then after they left my buddy came in bed got naked and he made passionate love to me the rest of that night and all the next day I could not walk right for about a week

Wow, leaving a party back in college with two men, not returning to my dorm until say, 48 hrs. Had both men plus two other roomies, plus an older gentlemen who chased after me for months wanting more sex. Yes, it was an interesting weekend, but you settle down and the older guy moved on to someone else. I have yet to simply disappear with strangers since then....

Had a three male threesome on a cruise ship in my early 20's. Spent the night in a male couple's cabin....sucked, fucked, and fell asleep entwined. Ended up spending the night a few times during that trip...there mostly wasn't anything we didn't do...even on the balcony !

in college I laid down on a mat . Five guys knelt around me jacking off an sticking their cocks in my mouth. they all shot all over my face and down my throat and I licked and sucked each one clean. It was heavenly

I have a few slutty incidents....

A year after finished college, I had a steady thing with a male couple 20+ years older than me for about 2 years. We'd occasionally hook up for threesomes, with myself as their bottom. After mentioning my enjoyment of getting off with multiple cocks, but that I wish there were more to keep playing with, it opened up the idea of a gang bang. I admitted that I was very intrigued, but wouldn't know the first thing about setting one up. They asked if we set one up, would I be up for it? So I said sure, thinking it was a long shot.

Five weeks later, I ended up at a hotel suite on a Saturday evening, meeting with my 2 buds and some of their friends. Nervous as hell and with several shots of jack to calm my nerves, I submitted to the group. They prepped me, shaved me, lubed me, dressed me in black thigh highs, garter belt, and panties and prior to getting me to my knees, surrounding me. I started giving head to all seven of them, making sure they were nice and hard before getting on all fours.

My 2 friends started things off, taking their turns fucking me a little, before letting the other guys have their turns. I was constantly spit-roasted, while the guys swapped positions either in front or behind me. It was overwhelming, but still exciting. While being fucked by the 3rd different guy in my ass, I was fucked harder and harder and then he pulled out briefly. When he entered me again he had no condom. It felt great and it changed the direction of the party. A couple guys cheered him on and I remember someone telling him to breed my tight pussy. Which a few moments later, my waist was clutched tightly and his cock went balls deep, releasing his cum inside me. He slowly pulled out, only to have another guy enter me bareback and start fucking me as well. As he got started, I received a huge load in my mouth, which I swallowed down and kept sucking.

This went on and on, and I had more sex than I'd ever had, and I took more cock than I'd ever had in a day. I doubled the number of men that I had ever had sex with in one night, and I ended up with 10 loads in my ass and 6 down my throat, before the night was through. I also gained a fetish for wearing lingerie, which I still love to wear when I'm in mood to bottom.

About twelve years ago I fucked three sisters in the same day. Not at the same time. One came in the morning, the second during her lunch hour from work and the third at about 8pm in the evening. Thinking back about it, I cant believe I actually pulled that off

Stuck a shovel handle up my ass and rode it in front of a group of people partying in my garage. Truth or dAre baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Bibabyblues View Post
    Stuck a shovel handle up my ass and rode it in front of a group of people partying in my garage. Truth or dAre baby!
    OOOWWWWW!! Hope the handle and your ass were well lubed and that there were no splinters that came from it if it was made of wood!!

Well--the "sluttiest" thing I did--was many years ago now--when I was in my 20s---I had become friends with this one guy through a work situation--in the service of all things even before "don't ask, don't tell" came in. He was in the service too. If we had been found out---it could have been bad, but when you are being bad and it feels so damn good--at least when you are in your 20s---you throw caution to the wind.

It was not something I was looking for or expecting---but this one night we were skinny dipping in the waters off a beach down in the Caribbean and well--one thing lead to another as they say----he wound up fucking me and we had a "thing" that lasted for just shy of two weeks---he fucked me god knows how many times over that short time.

I guess that for the time we were together--I was his "bottom bitch" but to me---it was fun, exciting, and felt totally "natural."

The guy was really good at fucking and man it felt great.

But what was something about when it was over---I really buried it deep down in my memory and did NOTHING with another guy for almost twenty years till the desire to be with a guy once again came up and just got too strong to continue to ignore.

So far--I have not been with any other guy who is as nice, fun or exciting to be with as he was. Don't know if something close to that will ever happen again--but I am sure glad that I finally did allow myself to finally begin to recall those times with that guy so long ago……
    Last edited by 12voltyV2.0; Jan 13, 2015 at 2:18 AM.

Now you see, I don't see anything "slutty" about that. You had a fling with a sweet guy, in which you took the submissive role... so what! More of a romantic seduction in my opinion.

LMAO! Brat 'n' spuds...LOL! I think it would make a great Johnsonville commercial.

Quote Originally Posted by LastGent View Post
    With a name like 'bikink' of course you would want to know.
    Well, one of my more extreme fantasies is being abducted by an advanced race of space squid who want to study human sexual biology. Me, being lucky, gets beamed into the mother ship and stuck into a device that completely immobilizes me, allowing the head scientist squid (out of purely academic curiosity, I'm sure) to roughly tug, stretch, and squeeze my "bratwurst 'n' spuds" while trying to cram his (can't really tell) suction-cup tentacles into my anus and urethra, forcing me to orgasm over and over again.

Old thread but a good one! My story is short, but the day was long. I started the day with a married couple I was having sex with. He was very bi, we had a nice mmf 3way. That was in the morning. That afternoon I met with my long term fwb and sucked him off. Later that night I had sex with my wife. Slut Hat trick!

I went into a peep show booth with two black guys. Sucked them both off, had both their dicks in my mouth at once. Both of them had nice buck dicks. One was around 8 inches - same size as mine. The other guy had a huge dick. He told us it was 9.5 inches. So me and the 8 inch dick guy gave the 9.5 inch guy a two mouth tag team blow job. Big black dick, two mouths, two tongues, four lips all intertwined. Lots of making out with that dick between our mouths. All safe with condoms on all three of us - an unfortunate necessity and doing this without them would have been even hotter but this was hotter than fuck anyway. Our two mouths made that 9.5 inch huge black dick shoot a load into its condom after about 5 or 6 minutes. That guy left and the two of us stayed in there for another 30 minutes. More cocksucking both ways, more hot french kissing, and two more satisfied dicks shooting two more loads into two more condoms. When I got out I felt like a total naughty slut. Sluttier than I ever felt before and I really liked how that felt.

The second most slutty thing I remember doing was long ago. I was almost 15 and my best friend just turned 13. I let him fuck me with one of his fingers, then two, and then three at once while we made out passionately. "Let him" isn't totally accurate since I actually needed to talk him into doing it first. First anal experience in my life and we both were so turned on by it too.

And here is the third most slutty too. I was 16 or so. A Sunday in early autumn and friends of my parents were having a huge gathering. At least 12 adults and at least 10 children. I was the only one there who wanted to swim in their pool - it was above the ground and had wooden decks on both sides to hang out and jump from - everyone else said it was too cold for that. So I did it by myself. I was the only one outside and as soon as I jumped into the pool I felt so horny and naughty so I pulled off my bathing suit and was naked for the rest of my 15 minute swim. And of course this got my dick rock hard so I also had a nice jerk off session. Both in the pool and also on those wooden decks. The adults couldn't see me outside the kitchen window but this was all still very risky. Anyone could decide to go outside - most likely one or more of the other children but they and all the adults stayed inside the house the entire time.

Slutty acts from slutty thoughts by a total slut - ME.

The sluttiest thing I ever did was also probably the most fun I ever had sexually. I was invited to a party years ago by a very good friend. He was gay, and the party was for gay and bisexuals. When we got there I'd say most of the guys there were more into men the. Women. To make a long story short, in talking with a group of guys a dare was made. They said it was for any bottom there, I know I was surrounded by tops. The dare was to subject your ass to a gangbang. I always wanted to try it, and I was able to set some rules. I got to pick the guys, it had to be at least 6 guys, and anyone at the party was allowed to watch. So, I was put in a sex swing, my ass was injected with lube, and condoms were handed out. I loved every second of it even if it was slutty or stupid. The part of the dare they left out was being covered in cum. I didn't mind.

I've been in an orgy where I was sucking another guy's cock while someone else was sucking mine, while I was getting my ass banged.

Hosted a crossdresser and we sucked each other... fuking hot.. another time, I hosted a woman and fisted her pussy and ate her asshole

I've done quite a few slutty things in my life. I still love feeling like a male slut at times......*blush*......actually I love it a lot.....

It all began when I was a teenager and an older man I had known all of my life seduced me. He actually lived with us and would always do naughty things with me when we were alone. I loved how he touched my cock and would suck it.....his seductions were always very arousing. One day he asked if I would try on some clothes he had in a bag in his room. I thought nothing of it until I peaked in the bag and saw that a garter belt, a bra and stockings. I was taken back at the time being a bit younger and never having experienced it before. But since I loved his sexual advances I agreed to it. I needed a little help with the stockings, which he did for me. The feel of his hands on my thighs made my cock so hard.....there were no panties so my hard cock was standing up straight and oozing pre cum......but he wouldn't suck me or stroke my hardness.....he simply kept telling me I couldn't cum.

After I was dressed as a slutty flat chested girl with a hard cock, he pulled out some magazines showing older males with younger males dressed in lingerie, and we looked through the pictures together. Soon there was a knock on the door and I wanted to go to my room, but he said to sit still and be a "good little girl".....three men walked in and looked at me sitting on the couch......they made comments about how slutty I looked......they told me I was a perfect cum slut and cock whore and to get on my knees.....they stood around me dropping their pants.....showing me their hard cocks....one grabbed my hair and pulled me to hois cock and ordered me to suck.....I remember how wet the tip was and how all the nasty talk mad me so aroused. I was reminded not to cum, but to suck all of their cocks. The first guy came and his cock was replaced by another and then another, and then finally the guy who lived with us. By the time he had cum the others were hard again, and so it went that afternoon.....one cock after another....cum dripping from my mouth and chin......and my cock oozing cum from being so aroused....

Quote Originally Posted by goodsonformom View Post
    I've done quite a few slutty things in my life. I still love feeling like a male slut at times......*blush*......actually I love it a lot.....

It all began when I was a teenager and an older man I had known all of my life seduced me. He actually lived with us and would always do naughty things with me when we were alone. I loved how he touched my cock and would suck it.....his seductions were always very arousing. One day he asked if I would try on some clothes he had in a bag in his room. I thought nothing of it until I peaked in the bag and saw that a garter belt, a bra and stockings. I was taken back at the time being a bit younger and never having experienced it before. But since I loved his sexual advances I agreed to it. I needed a little help with the stockings, which he did for me. The feel of his hands on my thighs made my cock so hard.....there were no panties so my hard cock was standing up straight and oozing pre cum......but he wouldn't suck me or stroke my hardness.....he simply kept telling me I couldn't cum.

After I was dressed as a slutty flat chested girl with a hard cock, he pulled out some magazines showing older males with younger males dressed in lingerie, and we looked through the pictures together. Soon there was a knock on the door and I wanted to go to my room, but he said to sit still and be a "good little girl".....three men walked in and looked at me sitting on the couch......they made comments about how slutty I looked......they told me I was a perfect cum slut and cock whore and to get on my knees.....they stood around me dropping their pants.....showing me their hard cocks....one grabbed my hair and pulled me to hois cock and ordered me to suck.....I remember how wet the tip was and how all the nasty talk mad me so aroused. I was reminded not to cum, but to suck all of their cocks. The first guy came and his cock was replaced by another and then another, and then finally the guy who lived with us. By the time he had cum the others were hard again, and so it went that afternoon.....one cock after another....cum dripping from my mouth and chin......and my cock oozing cum from being so aroused....
    That guy and those other men are creepy ped0s, if what you wrote actually happened and you're not just making it up sine you have sick fantasies or don't want to get help for being sexually abused as a teenager.

Since this happened at your home when the guy lived with you, where were your parents or other relatives when all this happened?

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    That guy and those other men are creepy ped0s, if what you wrote actually happened and you're not just making it up sine you have sick fantasies or don't want to get help for being sexually abused as a teenager.

Since this happened at your home when the guy lived with you, where were your parents or other relatives when all this happened?
    I was almost 18 when this happened......

Quote Originally Posted by goodsonformom View Post
    I was almost 18 when this happened......
    So? That still makes it wrong, and if it really did happen it is sexual abuse even at that age. If you were an adult that would be different.