Register
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: The sluttiest thing you ever did??..

you ever around farmington?

I love the thought of two men bonding by sharing a woman, whether they're straight, bi or gay. Gets me hard. Especially if the two guys are from a place like Argentina.

I had a gay friend I used to visit about once a week for mutual oral fun. One day about five or six other guys were there. I sucked at least four or five guys and was sucked by that many.

got fucked silly whilst watching the royal wedding of our Duke and Dutchess of Cambridge, Kate & Wills, gawd bless ya maams..
    at first it was just on in the background, but i kept craning my neck round all the time to the tv, and we just agreed to move to the sofa.
    we were riveted. I just had to see how she looked in that dress... and he got quite into it in the end.
    "I like the pole & the hole."

In High school I gave my teacher a blow job in exchange for an "A" in the class...

I received and gave my first male blow job at an adult book store video booth.

As a teen i sucked off 8 of my friends one day cocks were 4.5 inches to 12 didnt spill a drop after i did them they took turns doing me I came in one guys mouth He then droped my load into my mouth while kissing me so that day I took 9 loads of cum

Recently? Going down on a young lady in front of people at a play party,(on my Bday) using my toys on her and finally my strapon with the Behemoth dong in it. And most of them had no idea that I was Bi...lol
    Bad Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

I was a cock/cum slut one night at a park n ride. It was a hot dark night and the lot was cool. I was stripped to the waist and going down on a guy in my passenger seat. He gave me a tap on the back of my head to indicate somebody was nearby When I came up, I saw it was another cool looking guy and he asked if he could watch. I nodded and went back to work, soon he came and while I had the load in my mouth, I turned to the voyeur and showed it to him. He smiled and said, "I'm next" and I gulped and swallowed and said sure.
    First guy said thanks and split, new guy got in and he was fucking gorgeous: nice muscle shirt, short shorts, tan, smooth and when he whipped it out, it was very nice, hard and about 7 maybe 8 inches. Needless to say I feasted on that one until he gushed in the back of my throat. He called me a cocksucking cum slut when he came and I actually enjoyed it.

slutty in the bad way would be the days, a few years ago, when I would have sex with my mistress and my wife in the same day... slutty in the good way were the two threesomes over three days I had with a friend and her husband a year and a half ago (wife and I were separated so that memory is guilt-free!)... I miss being fucked while someone is blowing me... sigh... and lapping another man's cum from a coochie... and giving a man head in tandem with a woman... while I'm inside her... and... and... and... heh

Coastocoast

The sluttiest thing that happened with me occurred when I was still back in high school. There were about a dozen of us partying but I was playing guitar that night so I was not drinking. I cannot blame it on alcohol or anything other than hormones and my mouth. A girl I really had the hots for and that I had been chasing gave in but with a condition; she told me and the whole room she would blow me but only if she could do it in front of everyone. Her girlfriends were all cat calling and egging me on and I think she was sure she had me beaten. When I told everyone only if I could repay the favor in front of the same audience the cat calling got louder and it was directed at her. I was sure she would decline and I had successfully called her bluff but when she said I was on, it got interesting. I thought I would go limp but I wanted her and was certainly not going to back down given the situation. By the time I was standing in my boxers saying get undressed we had a circle around us and the game of chicken was at the point of no return. She pulled her shorts to the floor and sat on the couch as I was taking her underwear off and getting on my knees between her legs. As soon as I tasted her I felt my boxers go and was never sure which of her girlfriends had taken them off me. It is the only time I have ever had sex with audience but we left no stone unturned before we were done. The most noteworthy thing about the audience was they seemed more shocked that when we were done we kissed each other deeply after my cuming in her mouth and I going down on her than what we had done in front of everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee_Mountaincat View Post
    Recently? Going down on a young lady in front of people at a play party,(on my Bday) using my toys on her and finally my strapon with the Behemoth dong in it. And most of them had no idea that I was Bi...lol
    Bad Cat
    How does that make you a bad cat?
    To me, that makes you a very, very good cat indeed.
    - Falcon -

Wherever you go ... there you are.
    Be yourself ... Everyone else is taken.

I like to think I'm only getting started but my top 3 are:

Mfm with a married couple where the guy was bi,
    4/5 guys in an hour at a adult theater,
    and a bi sex party where i was sucking a cock while a girl was giving me a tity-fuck and then proceeded to do said lady while some other guy was sticking fingers up my ass.

I guess straight sex in front of a crowd at a swinger club with my gf should also be up there !

lol Ty Falcon..:}
    Pecks
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Got dressed with nylons & garters , a wig & lipstick and had an older woman finegr fuck me. I became her slut for a a couple of years. Had lots of fun, which led to me eventually sucking a cock.

I guess the sluttiest thing i have done and still do is have sex with 2 or 3 guys at once. I am 100% bottom so.....My wife knew about it, it was with our bf with share. It was my night to stay with him and he had a couple of friends over and each took turns fucking me over and over. Then as a group. So, we do it often, i enjoy it.

hottest thread ever! unfortunately I don't much to say in this regard. Haven't had many experiences!

I once liked this really beautiful Mexican girl who was the cleaning lady of the Admin building of my old school. Late one Friday night after partying, I bought some burritos and a couple of beers. I then took them to the Admin building to share with this girl. Since she was almost done with her cleaning, she really didn't have that much to do. We therefore, sat there, in the Dean's office, enjoying our burritos and beer. When we got finished eating, I stood behind her as she sat there looking up at me. I then nelt down and kissed her. She then stood up and grabbed me tightly, placing her head into my chest while wrapping her right leg around hip. When she did that, she gave me an instant erection! I just walked over to the light switch and turned it off. We then began stripping one another's clothes off. I bent her over the Dean's desk and banged her senseless for about a whole hour straight! I then laid her down and licked her silly, until she begged me to stop. Then I rolled her over an banged her again!

I thought everything was over at that time, but no...........She then sucked me until I was bone dry!

I don't know if it ranks as the truly sluttiest thing I've ever done, but it damned sure was the most exciting sexual things I've ever done.

What's really funny, is that, the following week, she introduced me to her fiance...(and she was really a nice girl too!)

PS.

The Campus police were constantly in and out of the building, making their rounds, the entire time we were in the Dean's office.
    Last edited by SlimDandy; Sep 13, 2012 at 8:34 AM.
    Sometimes us boys just wanna have a little fun too!

I was invited to an all male party years ago! Seeing all those hard cocks was more than i could take. There were 10 or 12 guys all hard and sucking each other, 2 more guys were in the corner of the room getting fucked hard by 3 guys. It wasn't long before i was on my knees being fed a thick cock, after about 20 minutes or so i decided to be a whore for the night. I told the guy i was blowing i really wanted a fuck, he slid on a rubber, lubed me up and buried his 7 inches deep all the while i'm sucking another cock. All told i took 4 cocks that evening and swallowed 3 more cocks. It was the only time i was a total slut.

When I was a student my boyfriend, my best friend and her boyfriend all went out for a =n evening and ended up back at my boyfriends rented apartment. My friend was tired and went to sleep in the bedroom. My boyfriend, the other guy and I played a dare drinking game and my friends boyfriend dared me to kiss his cock, which he immediately got out. I said no but my boyfriend said I was a chicken so I kissed it and he got hard, so I kind of sucked him a bit and my boyfriend got his out and to cut a long story short I sucked them both and they both came over my face. We agreed the next day to say nothing to my friend and thankfully it wasn't ever mentioned after that.

There might be too many things. But two stand out. One night I went out in public cross dressed and made out with a couple girls and guys then when I got home the gal who brought me out bent me over and fucked me with a strapon. Wasn't 100% the sluttiest thing, but one 4th of July I did have a guy bent over the railing overlooking downtown Richmond got a few cheers from a group of girls walking the street late at night. I waved back. That was the second guy I had sex with that day and after that went home to meet a female friend who also wanted some action... I was exhausted.

It was being BTM. My friend begged me to so we worked on it and it was very hot. I had no idea it could feel so good. I played with myself and as he came inside me I shot all over the place, huge!

I don't recall.

when very young, had a "private birthday party" over a period of a day-and-a-half. During those hours with the help of 6 younger guys and two older ones, I took a total of 12 dumps of cum in my ass as presents.

The very first slutty thing I'd ever done was masturbate to completion while another man looked on at an adult video store - completely hot for me. The latest sluttiest thing was an MMM with myself lying down on a specially built massage table - it had a glory hole where my cock stuck downward, allowing one of the other two to suck me. Meanwhile, I was able to suck on the other man who stood at the head of the table.

Other notables would be quick sex with two women while floating in shallow water and surrounded by boats (Crab Island in Destin, FL), and public sex in a jacuzzi with a man at a gay nudist campground near Pensacola.

My sluttiest happening was on my late wife's 22 BD.I had never even thought about sex with another man. She told me that the onlt present that she wanted was fot me to do everything she aked of me for a 4 day weeknd party and a sail to Catalina Island, on our Choy Lee 44. She had never wanted to tie me or blindfold me, but had used toys on me. While she was going down on me a guy laid his cock on my face. I tried to get away from it. She came up by my face and said you promised. I let him put his cock in my mouth. To make this short I was face fucked until he came in my mouth. While I was sucking him another guy put his cock in me.There were 3other couples there. After this happened I became a cock slut for the whole four days. I even got fucked on the foredeck, me leaning on the bow rail in broad daylight on our sail to Catalina. I found that I truely loved a nice hard cock in my ass. The rest on the weekend I sucked all of the guys several times each and all 3 fucked me at least 20 times or more. I was a BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD BOY. I could not get enough cock or the 4 ladiesa pussies that whole weekend My late wife and I played with the same 3 couple for the next ten years

Two, only mildly slutty compared to many those before.

1) Met a guy at a book shop once with no booths and the only place close he knew of was a real adult movie theater downtown. I gave him a nice blow in front of everyone. Bonus: there was a hooker in the group and I'll never forget, she exclaimed, "ewwww yall nasty". Hyyylarious.

2) This one is not so much a thing done as what thankfully wasn't done. At the ripe old age of 17 (just getting started) I was coming out of a booth at the arcade when I nearly ran into a transperson. She immediately looked at me and said, "what're you doin in here?" I didn't know how to answer and she put her hand in my chest and slowly pushed me back into the booth, closed the door behind and asked again, "what're you doin in here?" I was stunned and mute. She pushed me against the wall, and stuck her tongue down my throat while grinding me vigorously. I just stood there arms at my side. Then, just as abruptly, she turned on her heel and walked out. I have no regrets because what I knew at that moment, and perhaps she knew as well, is that I could not have stopped her from doing anything at all that she wanted. Anything. I was her slut. If she had said go run in front of a bus I'd prolly have done it. I was much too young and hadn't explored the power of my submissiveness or much else for that matter. I choose to believe that she knew this and 'let me go' for my own good. Then again, it could have been my breath
    Don't get me wrong. On the hot-o-meter it's among my favorite memories, but I truly believe the universe was looking out for me that day.

I had a girlfriend seduce a 24yo guy from craigslist. We promised he could do anything he wanted to her after I got to ride his dick. She answered the door wearing only a towel.She asked if he needed to freshen up, and he went and showered. I had he meet him at the door naked. They kissed a while and she led him to the bedroom. I folowed. While he was kissing her tits, I pulled his shorts down , kneeled between them, and sucked a very hard slender cock. Not long and she pushed him onto the bed and covered his face with her pussy. I sucked him a few strokes, lubed him up with astroglide, and straddled him, sliding my knees between her legs and his ribs. I rode his dick and tongued her ass while he licked her pussy. When he started fucking me back with quick rabbit-fucking, I said I'm cumming. She turned around and sucked my dick just as the first spurt of cum came.. I laid down beside them and watched them do a little of everything- 69- she rode him, he fucked her and finally he wispered something to her and she got on all fours. He fucked her ass while I tongued his ass. I got to see the last few spasms of his cock as it was cumming in her ass. I Want to do this every day, but she wont do it again and he wont play with just me.

I doubt what I have done would be considered "slutty".

Well, I did do a GH once in the late 70's.... once played with two guys on a cruise ship. That was a trip... is it sad I'm running out of "slutty things" I haven't done...? lol.