Register
three pillows bisexual porn
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 70
  1. #1

    what does it feel like to bottom?

    so...when he's at it, what do you feel like? Being dominated by him and being pounded without your control.... do you feel feminine in any way, or in other words, submissive? it must really be awesome to be in all that situation feeling him fucking your ass so nicely... I mean how is it like? ...can't wait to loose my V to men..thanks have a nice day!

  2. #2

    Re: what does it feel like to bottom?

    I have fucked men and it has been utterly wonderful, and other times it has been excruciating. When a guy knows how to do it, takes his time, and does it right, I love it. It helps if the top knows what he's doing and wants the experience to be good. And, yes, it does make me feel feminine and submissive, and I really enjoy that.

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Kentucky
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    855

    Talking Re: what does it feel like to bottom?

    being took in the ass feels great if done right and while i am being buttfucked i do feel a little on the sub side since most of the time i do the topping its does feel great to bottom everyonce in a while

  4. #4
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    UK - Southern Great Britain
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2

    Re: what does it feel like to bottom?

    As the other guys have said, with a guy who understands and cares it is wonderful. The feeling of being "taken" is just mind blowing.

  5. #5
    Member

    Gender
    Couple - M/F
    Location

    Florida
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3

    Re: what does it feel like to bottom?

    I never felt "femenine" or "being taken". Just enjoyed the sensations that a cock produces when it is is pumping your ass.

  6. #6

    Re: what does it feel like to bottom?

    Quote Originally Posted by reneboy View Post
    I never felt "femenine" or "being taken". Just enjoyed the sensations that a cock produces when it is is pumping your ass.
    Although I am masculine acting and looking it's an awesome feeling
    especially when you have a top who enjoys making love. It's like a
    switch is flipped and I feel very feminine and it is so hot for me to
    reach that state. I just can't get enough of that feeling.........

  7. #7

    Re: what does it feel like to bottom?

    Quote Originally Posted by reneboy View Post
    I never felt "femenine" or "being taken". Just enjoyed the sensations that a cock produces when it is is pumping your ass.
    Although I am masculine acting and looking it's an awesome feeling to be fucked
    especially when you have a top who enjoys making love. It's like a
    switch is flipped and I feel very feminine and it is so hot for me to
    reach that state. I just can't get enough of that feeling.........

  8. #8
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida - Central
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    40

    Re: what does it feel like to bottom?

    Like those before me stated to take it from someone who cares and knows what there doing is awesome. It does make me feel feminine and submissive once he is in and I'm loosened up I like for the guy to really take control of me and work me over real nice mmm goodness just the thought of it.

  9. #9

    Re: what does it feel like to bottom?

    I have been wanting to experience the feeling of being a bottom, just wish I could find a man that would like to take his time. I have never done this be for but watch videos of guys doing it and I have to say it looks like it feels so good to have a cock in the ass.

  10. #10
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Florida - South
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    14

    Re: what does it feel like to bottom?

    I really enjoyed it when I was able to relax, which was the key for me. I feel submissive when being fucked, it's one of the things I like about it. I also like the sensation of a cock inside of me, they all feel so long. I like the spooning position best.

  11. #11
    Member
    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Maryland
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    168

    Re: what does it feel like to bottom?

    Have only started bottoming recently but I have to say: I cannot get enough of it. As I get more comfortable with it and being able to take large cocks, the more I love the way it feels.

    It definitely helps having a top who knows what they're doing and who listens to you... taking it slow when you ask him to or really driving it home when you start begging for it.

    I don't feel feminine or submissive every time... it really depends on my mood and the partner, have had 1 partner who was really strong & dominant and that was pretty hot.

  12. #12

    Re: what does it feel like to bottom?

    I have always enjoyed being a bottom, since the first time I was fucked. I was always interested in things anal. When I finally got a cock in my ass I loved the feeling. The feel of it sliding in & out is incredible. The feeling is usually so intense that I become a slut, willing to do just about anything to prolong the feeling. I don't necessarily feel feminine but I do feel submissive.

  13. #13
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    New Jersey
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    59

    Re: what does it feel like to bottom?

    This is what's it is all about: To be fucked by a men is to
    submit to him and feel, oooh...so feminine. This is the reason I allways dress up for him, panties,wig and all.
    Nothing will ever compare the sensation of him pulling down my panties and showing it all up my pussyhole.
    lulu

  14. #14
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Illinois - Other Areas
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    317

    Re: what does it feel like to bottom?

    well i guess it's all been said here already, from people a lot smarter then me,i think it depends on the person doing the topping, if they do it with feeling and care about who they are topping it is great no matter how big they are, they will be concerned about your feelings too. the receiver is always the submissive whether they realize it or not they are submitting to being penetrated as for the fem feelings that to me is the individual letting out their other side, all people whether or not they realize it have both masculine and fem energy's and feelings, just that some more then others are aware of them. even the alpha male has them but refuses to acknowledge them for fear they will become gay or something. and this can lead to aggressive acts and inhibitions and a degradation and disrespect of the reciever. hence the phrase (bull queer). and this is my

    P.S. I DONT WANT YOU TO BECOME A BOTTOM. BE A TOP , TOO MANY BOTTOMS OUT THERE NEED MORE TOPS. LOL
    Last edited by *pan*; Jan 13, 2012 at 11:09 AM. Reason: ADDED P.S. LOL

  15. #15
    Senior Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Florida - North
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    544

    Re: what does it feel like to bottom?

    Quote Originally Posted by *pan* View Post
    well i guess it's all been said here already, from people a lot smarter then me,i think it depends on the person doing the topping, if they do it with feeling and care about who they are topping it is great no matter how big they are, they will be concerned about your feelings too. the receiver is always the submissive whether they realize it or not they are submitting to being penetrated as for the fem feelings that to me is the individual letting out their other side, all people whether or not they realize it have both masculine and fem energy's and feelings, just that some more then others are aware of them. even the alpha male has them but refuses to acknowledge them for fear they will become gay or something. and this can lead to aggressive acts and inhibitions and a degradation and disrespect of the reciever. hence the phrase (bull queer). and this is my

    P.S. I DONT WANT YOU TO BECOME A BOTTOM. BE A TOP , TOO MANY BOTTOMS OUT THERE NEED MORE TOPS. LOL
    You are right about one thing. There are not enough tops. As far as the submission is concerned for most it is true. There are then people like me. Even when taking it in the ass I normally control the action, rhythm, depth. I like to straddle him while he is on his back and ride his cock. I know where the spots are that can cause pain if it is forced too quickly. I know how to use my muscles to pull him past those spots. I also use them to milk him while he lays still. I like to use toys on myself at times. Who would I be submitting to then? My P-spot is very sensitive and the head of a cock pushing against it will make me cum.

  16. #16
    Cooling Off

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - NYC Area
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    4,981

    Re: what does it feel like to bottom?

    Quote Originally Posted by bi4asplay View Post
    You are right about one thing. There are not enough tops. As far as the submission is concerned for most it is true. There are then people like me. Even when taking it in the ass I normally control the action, rhythm, depth. I like to straddle him while he is on his back and ride his cock. I know where the spots are that can cause pain if it is forced too quickly. I know how to use my muscles to pull him past those spots. I also use them to milk him while he lays still. I like to use toys on myself at times. Who would I be submitting to then? My P-spot is very sensitive and the head of a cock pushing against it will make me cum.
    So you bumped up a long dead thread from about 3-4 years ago just to say this? You're taking it up the ass...that's basically the ultimate form of submission, and it does not matter if you ride the guy's cock or not.

  17. #17
    Some Kind of Super Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    West Virginia
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,778

    Re: what does it feel like to bottom?

    A lot of perspective in this thread. I often wonder though if someone
    chooses to submit, does that not garner them control? They are making a
    proactive choice after all. They could choose not submitting.

  18. #18
    Cooling Off

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - NYC Area
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    4,981

    Re: what does it feel like to bottom?

    Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    A lot of perspective in this thread. I often wonder though if someone
    chooses to submit, does that not garner them control? They are making a
    proactive choice after all. They could choose not submitting.
    It does not work that way.

  19. #19
    Some Kind of Super Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    West Virginia
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,778

    Re: what does it feel like to bottom?

    Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    It does not work that way.
    A choice is a choice, is it not?

    If so, then one choosing retains control. If a choice is not a choice, what then is it?

    Oh, rape then? Well, that is not the context of the discussion here. The context
    suggests a choice being had. Ergo, a choice is a choice.
    Last edited by void(); Dec 8, 2015 at 2:16 AM.

  20. #20
    Cooling Off

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - NYC Area
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    4,981

    Re: what does it feel like to bottom?

    Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    A choice is a choice, is it not?

    If so, then one choosing retains control. If a choice is not a choice, what then is it?

    Oh, rape then? Well, that is not the context of the discussion here. The context
    suggests a choice being had. Ergo, a choice is a choice.
    I wrote nothing about rape. If someone bottoms or takes it up the ass they're being submissive even if they ride a dick. But the same goes for men who only or mainly give oral sex, they're also submissive.

  21. #21
    Some Kind of Super Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    West Virginia
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,778

    Re: what does it feel like to bottom?

    Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    I wrote nothing about rape. If someone bottoms or takes it up the ass they're being submissive even if they ride a dick. But the same goes for men who only or mainly give oral sex, they're also submissive.
    Fair enough, yet you're failing to admit they are choosing to do that. That was the point of my opinion. They are retaining control, ergo to my mode of thinking, they are being dominate via retaining control by choosing. Then, you suggest "it doesn't work like that", so, I have to ask then are you suggesting rape? That's the only situation I'm aware of that choice becomes moot. Choice is choice, it implies one has control. And that's what I was opining, maybe even the submissive is dominate by choosing?

  22. #22
    Unofficial Community Leader
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - Upstate
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,967

    Re: what does it feel like to bottom?

    if u choose not to decide u still have made a choice

  23. #23
    Unofficial Community Leader
    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Kansas
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,970

    Re: what does it feel like to bottom?

    Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    Fair enough, yet you're failing to admit they are choosing to do that. That was the point of my opinion. They are retaining control, ergo to my mode of thinking, they are being dominate via retaining control by choosing. Then, you suggest "it doesn't work like that", so, I have to ask then are you suggesting rape? That's the only situation I'm aware of that choice becomes moot. Choice is choice, it implies one has control. And that's what I was opining, maybe even the submissive is dominate by choosing?
    Good argument, Void. I think you've tapped into a profound truth here. http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...tzu151143.html
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

  24. #24
    Some Kind of Super Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    West Virginia
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,778

    Re: what does it feel like to bottom?

    Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    Good argument, Void. I think you've tapped into a profound truth here. http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...tzu151143.html
    Now, you comprehend the philosophy and axiom, gentle streams crumble strong mountains.
    Also learned a long while back, the greatest tell of strength lies in being gentle, vulnerable.

  25. #25
    Some Kind of Super Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    West Virginia
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,778

    Re: what does it feel like to bottom?

    Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    if u choose not to decide u still have made a choice



    There is unrest in the forest
    There is trouble with the trees
    For the maples want more sunlight
    And the oaks ignore their pleas


    [ The Trees ]
    I am not quite as into Ayn Rand, more favor Ursula K. Le Guin, Sir Terry Pratchett, Frank Miller ( Sin City ), Dashiell Hammett, Jules Verne, Victor Hugo, Sydney Sheldon, Anne Rice, Poppy Z. Brite, H.P. Lovecraft. I intentionally do try to avoid reading anything by Stephen King, or any of his pen names. Kind of proved to myself he *ahem* borrows my story ideas, grinds them into pure formula for the spam mill.

    Case in point, an idea about a killer who left dead girls in trunks of classic cars, shoved into a deep lake. I had a notion it was an insurance agent killing as means to collect payouts. He was caught by a clairvoyant who remote viewed him in the act. I amble with the idea for a week, King releases the exact idea in a story the next week.

    Yes, maybe the first finished is the first started. There is also much said to not rushing the good, and not distilling fine wine into swill. So, I am a lot more aware of what I emit online as to avoid discussing story ideas, seeing them snatched and destroyed. At present I am in a minor lurch over restarting a horror manuscript from word one. It may well be a completely different story upon this rewrite. The core of it remains the same.

    Also been rather busy otherwise. Not a lot of freely available slots of planned writing time. Sure, I know a writer always makes time. Some of us are still fumbling over how to add another 36 hours to a day. Life is hectic and affords no planning here. Once me and wife decide a plan, everything goes against it and we ditch it. We are left no other real choice. Yes, it is real frustrating. Ah well, it's life, 'whachya' do?

    And no, not complaining, whining. I'm only stating fact. Life is life for all of us. All any of us may do, is to do the best we're capable with, or without what have. Doing it without is when the real fun happens.
    Last edited by void(); Dec 8, 2015 at 6:51 PM.

  26. #26
    Unofficial Community Leader
    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Kansas
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,970

    Re: what does it feel like to bottom?

    Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    Now, you comprehend the philosophy and axiom, gentle streams crumble strong mountains.
    Also learned a long while back, the greatest tell of strength lies in being gentle, vulnerable.
    No, I'm not just now comprehending this. Have known it for a long time and have made mention of it here before.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

  27. #27
    Some Kind of Super Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    West Virginia
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,778

    Re: what does it feel like to bottom?

    Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    No, I'm not just now comprehending this. Have known it for a long time and have made mention of it here before.
    Yes, I'm recalling. At times what is said, is not said. Some big cheeses can send out talk over E.S.P.N. (Extremely. Selective. People. Network) That can be like smoke signals. I vape and make clouds. Smoke it looks fuzzy, need glasses on to read it. *chuckles*

    By the by, feed in my closet any time. I'll give you all the extra added drama, free of charge, too.

  28. #28
    Member

    Gender
    Couple - M/M
    Location

    Ontario - South
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    168

    Re: what does it feel like to bottom?

    I am a submissive in every way so it does not bother me in the least to be called on it. When with a man, or men, I give them everything they ask or demand of me without fail. It is my duty to do so and I pride myself for my ability to be as submissive as is necessary to make the man completely happy to have been with me.

    There really is not a shortage of male toppers. If you're willing to go to a gay bar, you will find as many toppers as your heart desires. I do so often and have never failed to find a partner or partners. Going to public places is always better than any on line meeting place.

  29. #29
    Member

    Gender
    Couple - M/M
    Location

    Ontario - South
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    168

    Re: what does it feel like to bottom?

    It feels WONDERFULLLLL

  30. #30
    Cooling Off

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - NYC Area
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    4,981

    Re: what does it feel like to bottom?

    Quote Originally Posted by mrcumsalot View Post
    I am a submissive in every way so it does not bother me in the least to be called on it. When with a man, or men, I give them everything they ask or demand of me without fail. It is my duty to do so and I pride myself for my ability to be as submissive as is necessary to make the man completely happy to have been with me.

    There really is not a shortage of male toppers. If you're willing to go to a gay bar, you will find as many toppers as your heart desires. I do so often and have never failed to find a partner or partners. Going to public places is always better than any on line meeting place.
    Agreed, if you take it up the ass, or pussy for the ladies, suck dick-or prefer to suck dick, then you're submissive. It's not that complicated...yet we have these silly navel gazers who do not live in reality who would rather sit around and mentally masturbate and pretend they're not submissive when they get fucked up the ass or suck a cock. They're also total hypocrites and are total nasty pigs even if they lie and deny it.

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top