Register
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Re: how was your first time getting fucked by a guy?

a pain in the butt but I loved it!

My first time I was at a bar and got a phone number off the bathroom wall for a blowjob i Was drunk and called it and went to his place where he gave me a beer and he took off my pants and started blowing me next thing I know we went to his bedroom where he continued blowing me and then started licking my balls then something I never felt he was licking my crotch and my ass all while he was jerking me off. It felt amazing I was so worked then he stuck his cock in me and came and I was like wow what are doing. He was finished so I finished by jerking off. That was the only time I got fucked wish I wasn't drunk so could remember it better. I want to try it again.

My first and only time came when I was 14 and he was 13!!! He was a school friend and he had a beautiful 8.5" uncut cock!! We had been exploring our sexual feeling for about 2 years before this night happened!! He had docked my cut cock 3 or 4 times before!! This night It went even farther when I pulled out the Vaseline and smeared on my asshole!!! He gently slid his cock in me and moved in and out so very slow until I was looser!! With each push of his cock against my prostrate felt wonderful my cock was as hard as a rock and I haven't even touched it!!! This was also my first hands free orgasm!! It was a night of firsts for me and him!! But our lives changed and we both got girlfriends and married!! Would love to have him fuck me one more time!!
    Last edited by ChiefH; Aug 30, 2018 at 6:34 AM.

Man this site needs a like button for some of these replies. My first time I was 50. He was older, more experienced and just good at taking the lead. He had a high 4 poster bed. He stood on the floor, put my legs over his shoulders and slowly worked his way in. I don't know if it was because he was well lubed and the fact that he wasn't overly thick, but after some initial discomfort it felt wonderful. When he finally came in my ass I shot a load all over my stomach and chest. I had no idea it would be so damn good.

Godownonit

I was about 16, he was 20 - something. I did not much like it, at the time. I am still not that into getting fucked, even now. I prefer oral.

I was 50, was difficult because I was so tight. Still tight and wanting it again.

It was awesome!!, I would love to do it every morning after waking up and ever night before going to bed.

4 months ago at 50yo was my first. I loved feeling him in my pounding away. Need it again lol

Last week I was fucked for the first time at my local ABS. I'm a 62 year old "straight Man" who for the last two years has turned into a cock sucker having never done anything like this in the past . I'm married have children and grand kids but once I tried cock sucking on an urge I cant stop , I'm addicted. I met this guy a while back he seems to be in my age group which most guys in this place are middle aged married man. I'm big height and weight and he loves big men so every time he sees me we hang out. He is average size but has a very nice thick cock. We've sucked each other off and I mentioned his cock would be perfect to fuck (I've been thinking about it). He loves rimming my ass so one day he bends me over and says give me that ass . He starts fingering me and I'm thinking he's going to rim me when I feel the head of his cock opening my ass. I couldn't believe it. initially it burned a little but after a few strokes he was in and I couldn't believe the feeling. After a few minutes I was pushing back on him. He just gave me a taste , he didn't cum but I can't wait to continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Shefford View Post
    Last week I was fucked for the first time at my local ABS. I'm a 62 year old "straight Man" who for the last two years has turned into a cock sucker having never done anything like this in the past . I'm married have children and grand kids but once I tried cock sucking on an urge I cant stop , I'm addicted. I met this guy a while back he seems to be in my age group which most guys in this place are middle aged married man. I'm big height and weight and he loves big men so every time he sees me we hang out. He is average size but has a very nice thick cock. We've sucked each other off and I mentioned his cock would be perfect to fuck (I've been thinking about it). He loves rimming my ass so one day he bends me over and says give me that ass . He starts fingering me and I'm thinking he's going to rim me when I feel the head of his cock opening my ass. I couldn't believe it. initially it burned a little but after a few strokes he was in and I couldn't believe the feeling. After a few minutes I was pushing back on him. He just gave me a taste , he didn't cum but I can't wait to continue.
    its scary how addicting it is! I tried it once and was hooked! Married w a grown child here and didn’t even think this way until i was in my mid 40s! Now I crave it!

I've told this before on this forum, so I'll just give the shot version. Just a few years ago, I met a guy through a Craig's List post. We had an immediate chemistry and went back to my apartment for me to suck his cock. I had told him it would be my first time and he was honest in telling me he wasn't interested in reciprocating. I was fine with that, I was just ready to have a man in my mouth. After I sucked him for a while, he told me that he sometimes had trouble cumming from oral and even though it was not what we talked about, wanted to know if he could fuck me. I told him I had played with toys in the past and had enjoyed and I would let him try. I had actually given myself an enema hoping that it might happen. I put a condom on him and lubed his cock. and then my ass. He spread my legs and entered me very slowly. Once inside, he asked if I was OK. I told him yes and that it felt really good. He started to fuck me , slowly at first and then harder and harder. I just got more and more excited at the pleasure. About ten minutes in, he pulled out and told me the condom had broken. I told him I didn't care, just don't stop fucking me. He took the ruined condom off his cock and went back inside me; fucking me for another fifteen minutes before he exploded inside me. I could feel his cum in my ass and wanted more. He laid down next to me and I took his cock back in my mouth and sucked and licked it for a while hoping he would get hard again and we could have round two before he got up and left. It was possibly the most exquisite sex I have ever had. We met one more time and didn't even pretend. I sucked him long enough to get him good and hard, lubed up his cock and my ass and he fucked me for about 20 minutes, cumming inside me. I was hoping I could be his fuck toy but he never called again.

I was 13 the first time anal sex it andwas with a family member but i was so addicted to it after that, I love the feeling of a nice size dick in me andno I still love girls and get rock hard I just love dick also...

It was 11 years ago with someone I met off Craigslist. I went to his house and we went upstairs to his bedroom . We started off with a 69 . He came kinda quick but he kept sucking me and finger fucking me . After 10 minutes he was putting me on my back and asking me condom or bare . I said condom and he put one on and slid his 9 inch cock up my hole . I thought it would hurt but damn it felt good . He fucked me in numerous positions for about an hour till he came . I loved every second of it as my cock was hard the whole time . I would give anything to get fucked like that again . Every guy I met since claims to have at least 5 inches but it seems more like 3-4 when I pull their cock out .dont get me wrong,I like the feel of their cocks in my ass but good lord that bic cock spoiled me

The last time was in July . He was smaller than he said but he made up for it the way he devoured my cock and ate my ass . I got on my knees and told him to fuck me . He was new and just tried to ram it home . I told him to stop and when he did I told him to lube his fingers and slowly finger fuck me . He did as I told him and while he fingered me I stroked my cock slowly . After a few minutes I lubed his cock,bent over and told him to fuck my ass . After a few minutes he pulled out got on his knees and said " do me" .i lubed a few fingers and played with his ass while I stroked my cock. After a few I slid my cock in his ass and slowly fucked him till I came . I then had him stand in front of me and sucked his cock.he loved it and so did I . I look forward to more flip fucking

I'm not sure how old I was. I remember I was pretty young. I was the young tag around boy.The boys were older than me. I used to play with their dicks to be in their tree forts. I was too young to know any better. One day my uncle spyed on me sucking though I didn't know..Uncle was staying with us having just seperated from his wife or so dad said..I remember him asking dad if he could take me fishing. A day I'll remember the rest of my life. He stopped at the bait store for worms and beer. In the car he opens himself a beer and hands me my very first telling me its our secret. I really didn't like it but he kept telling me to drink up. Before I got to the end I was feeling my first buzz.He haded me another. It would be a day of firsts. Funny how I remember little details. Down a dirt road along the river strone with bottles and junk people had dumped. A wooded spot with a clearing,rock ring where a campfire had once been along side the river. Everytime I look at a jar of Vaseline I remember him and that day. It wasn't pleasant he wasn't gental, he was drunk and horny,he held me down for what seemed like hours. I'll never forget the musky smell of his pubic hair while I struggled to breath gagging while he fucked my mouth holding me by my hair saying I know you like it boy I saw you sucking the boys in the woods. You're gonna do what I want or your daddy is going to know you are the neghborhood cock sucker. When he fucked me it hurt like hell. I remember laying on my back on the pine needle covered ground looking up through the tree tops at the blue skys seeing the fluffy white clouds drifting by me naked, legs spread, one on each side of his head, his hairy chest and belly on the backs of my legs,his strong grip on my waist pushing his dick in and out of me,his body weight holding me pinned against the ground, the burning pain in my butt deep within.Him grunting saying what a tight little ass I had , much tighter than his wifes,His heaving balls slapping my butt. I remember feeling sick to my stomach,the urge to poop,the trees spinning,I passed out. next thing I know he's pushing his soft dick between my lips telling me to suck it I know you know how. That was the first cum I'd ever choked on,first cum ever. I felt dusgusted on the way home, I could feel his cum running into the crotch of my underware. Him telling me as long as I keep it our secret he wouldn't tell my father what a little Fag I was. I remember wondering what a fag was I had no idea.He had nothing to worry about I was too ashamed to tell anyone..
    The very next day at breakfast dad says I hear ya'll had a fun day fishing that you caught a big one. Ya'll have fun today ur mom and I are going to Nashville, your in good hands with Bobby.They weren't out of the drive far when his making me suck it. It was a long day...After he moved out I felt like a ton of stress gone. I didn't play with boys much until way later in life. Got married had two children and managed to keep my dick cravings at bay for many years..

in case it needs to be said.....what ur uncle did to u was absolutely wrong. this is nothting short of sexual abuse. i'm so sorry u exerianced this. it was absolutely not ur fault. on top of that he blackmailed u & let u feel u deserved this. his own brother's son too. what a piece of shit.
    Last edited by sysper; Oct 27, 2018 at 12:08 PM.

The first time I was penetrated it was with another guys finger and I was quite young. After that, I experimented with my own finger, broom handles, and other foreign objects. Once I hit puberty and all through high school one of my friends fingered me on a regular basis as well as penetrated me with other objects. Several girlfriends, you fucked The fir me with a strap on an elitist to their vibrators. But the first time I got fucked by a guy I was 40 years old. I wish I had waited so long. At first, he did me from behind and it felt great. Something different about a living throbbing cock penetrating you for sure. After a while, he put me on my back on the couch and I held my legs up my head as he guided something. Every time he slid himself inside the I could feel the intense pressure building. Every time he slid himself inside of me I felt a little bit more of my manhood slipping away. I could feel the intense energy building throughout my entire body and then with one final thrust I felt him cum inside of me. My entire body seemed to explode and then I came like I never seen before. He would pull back and pump himself all the way back in again. Each time I would shoot more cum. After that, I couldn't get enough.

I hate to say it, but I’m 60 and still waiting for my “First Time”... Can’t talk him into it, although he said he’d love to.

Still waiting for first time, but toys are fun also

I was 17 and had been wearing thongs for over a year and I got hit on at the beach by a guy in a rio style bikini. I had been wanting to be with a guy for a while but when he sat next to me and leaned back his bulge turned me on. When I get really turned on my ass pulses involuntarily and feels really good. This was really strong. He was 19 and lived in the dorms near the beach I was at in San Diego. I said we should check it out and we did. I walked up the trail in just my thong as I had this intense wave of sexuality and sensuality come over me. We got to his dorm and he kissed me and it felt so natural. He changed into a thong and from there it felt natural and I loved stroking his big dick. We started doggy style and I wasn’t nervous but I’d heard it hurt the first time. I was pulsing hard and as he slowly thrust it in me it didn’t hurt but felt so good like nothing is had with my girlfriend. I started moaning louder and louder because the harder and deeper he pushed the better it felt. I never told him that was my first time but we had a lot of sex. And I never told my gf. Since then it’s never hurt

I was 23 and I was with a bud with benefits. We usually just messed around and just gave each other blowjobs or we would jerk off together. His wife was out of town one weekend and I went over to his house. We were watching a movie in his big king sized bed. We messed around for awhile after the movie was over. He hinted about penetrating me... This was something I never really thought about doing. Or felt like I wanted to try. We messed around a little more and I told him I would do it! I was scared but he was someone I felt really comfortable enough with to try this for the first time. I told him I didn't really feel prepared... He was reassuring and said everything would be fine. He started out slowly and then started going faster. He really gave me a good ass pounding! I don't think I have felt anything so pleasurable and painful at the same time! He wore a condom so he didn't ejaculate inside of me. We probably only did this a few more times over a year or so. One time he pounded me so hard that he made me cum hands free! This dude has such a huge cock! He is the only guy who has fucked me... I have never felt comfortable enough with anyone else to do it again!

It was simply AWESOME!!!!
    I have been wanting this for several years and it just happened about two weeks ago.

I want more from him and often.

First time I was 13 he was 14 he had an 11 inch cock he rubbed petroleum jelly in my ass and spread my checks he then shoved his cock in to my ass hurt like hell screamed and I made him take it out. then when I was using things in my ass for years got the courage to try it again had a 18 year old fuck me for 20 min it was fun he never came . 2 week latter at the why I had a guy fuck me and he came inside me it was great wish I hadnt waited so long

I can credit my collage roommate for making me the way I am, through 4 years of collage we were roommates and after our 2nd year I knew full on he was gay and I was bi, he taught me how to swallow cum, take a good ass pounding and to this day we are still close friends who play about twice a year, only because he lives so far away.

it wasnt bad or good was kind of meh, he didnt really last long once he got in.

You are very lucky, I wish I had had the nerve to get my buddy to fuck me, he had a great cock, we would jerk each other off , most times I would lay there staring at it wishing he would put it in my mouth.

When I was a teen I would hook up with a neighborhood friend all the time. We would suck each other off and I loved swallowing his load. He would never fuck me and wouldn’t let me fuck him. I think I was in my early 30’s when I finally met someone who liked topping. I met him at a hotel and we sucked each other for about an hour before he pushed me back on the bed and pulled my legs up over his shoulders. I can remember he slid on his condom, lubed up my ass and his cock and slowly slid into me. I remember it was really painful because he got in a little, strokes back and forth a couple times and then just slid all the way in. I didn’t have time to relax when he pushed in but he did hold his cock deep in my ass and let me relax. He grabbed my legs under my knees and picked them off his shoulders then spread them wide apart and started stroking in and out of my ass. I could feel him hitting what I think was my prostate over and over. It made me feel like a had to pee but still felt incredible. After a few minutes of that I could feel myself reaching orgasm. I told him I was going to cum and he pushed my legs up more, got up above me and slowly pile drove his cock into me. I didn’t realize that he was positioning me to cum all over my own face and once I did I could feel his cock start throbbing in my ass and then he lowered me down and sucked the cum from my face and neck.

I’ve has two other experiences since then with one guy but it wasn’t as good as the first time. Primarily because the second guy was huge.

I’ve also topped a guy several times and it’s an incredible feeling. I want more of both.

I had been with women many times before I was with a man, I love women, I am not interested in sensuality with men or a relationship with men, just the raw animalistic sex that comes from being with another man.

Really wish I could answer this question....

It was Amazing. He was Large very large thick and long. I took it all and loved every second of him aggressively taking my virginity. He was also quite surprised I was so opened to him taking it all. He even suggested I could not be a virgin because I was so good and He really had his way with me.

I want to add my thanks to everyone for sharing their experiences. I must have jacked off four or five times as I read about your introductions to the joys of anal sex. I also have to extend my sympathies to those who were forced by adults against their will. But it does beg the question, has that first violation ruined enjoying anal sex? Do you thinks back on it or just block it out? Did it make you submissive?

While I'm curious about anal sex, an intestinal parasite, an anal fissure and an anal fistula have left me fearful of anything more than a finger up my ass.