Register

View Poll Results: Bottoms - What's position is your favorite to get fucked

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love to lay back and spread my legs like a girl!

44 32.84%
  • Fuck me like a dog daddy!

38 28.36%
  • Love to be on my side so he can play with my cock!

9 6.72%
  • I only like to suck cocks - love the taste of cum!

17 12.69%
  • Not sure because I haven't done it yet - but I want to!

26 19.40%

Favorite Position

For those guys that enjoy anal, what is your favorite position to get fucked?

Re: Favorite Position

i haven't been fucked yet but i dream of missionary. experiance will tell if i like that the most, if i even like anal.

I love a lot of positions doggy being pounded hard and deep.. love being on my side him driving deep and hard..

Depends on the guy.... prefer to start by riding first. But I have been on my back and on all 4s..... But I'm top/vers, so bend over let my balls slap yours!

It’s a tie between doggie style, and me on top riding .

I haven't tried it yet but looking forward to it. Partner is getting tested next week to be safe, then look out. This far all I've had is a finger or two up me and I was in love.

I like being on top & bottom

On the bottom with him inside of me, or on the top (still with him inside of me)

On my back, with him standing at the side of the bed, my legs over his shoulders.

Any way he can get it all way in to the balls and unload his nuts! Biggest problem is finding someone to do it with!!

I love missionary position, but if the guy fucking me doesn't want to do me missionary then I'll take whatever position he wants me. As long as I'm getting fucked then I'm happy.

I like doggie style on top on bottom

I love to make out with the guy that I’m fucking. I love to ride and lean in and start kissing. Chairs or stools work great for this because it is easy to keep up the rhythm and make out at the same time. I also like being on my back and have him enter me. Then I can put my arms around him while we are making out or I can play with his ass. Any takers?

For me I love being on my belly, my top hits the sweet spot and I have the most intense orgasms. All I know is there is a huge wet spot where I unload as his cum leaks out of my well fucked ass.

I've only been fucked once, and it was doggy, with me bent over the back of a sofa. (bareback, too - with a guy tested as safe) I loved it, but I really long to fulfill my feminine fantasies, lying on my back, legs spread and looking at my lover's face as he's fucking me. That's the classic way women take it, and that's what I want to feel!

I’ve only been fucked twice, by the same guy, and we changed positions a few times; missionary, doggy, and on my side. My favorite was missionary. It all feels great but He was able to hit my prostate better missionary and being able to see his face, especially when he exploded inside me was the best. He was someone I knew was safe so we went bareback. I really liked that I could feel him cumming inside me and his cum inside me after we were finished.

interesting way to put it. part of my curiosity of being fucked is trying to understand a women's experiance as she's being fucked. i know i will never get it totally but i still wanna learn as much as i can about female sexuality so i can be the best lover i can be. but i'm also curious about being fucked for it's own sake too
    Quote Originally Posted by silkyhoselover View Post
    I've only been fucked once, and it was doggy, with me bent over the back of a sofa. (bareback, too - with a guy tested as safe) I loved it, but I really long to fulfill my feminine fantasies, lying on my back, legs spread and looking at my lover's face as he's fucking me. That's the classic way women take it, and that's what I want to feel!

Quote Originally Posted by hung4you View Post
    For me I love being on my belly, my top hits the sweet spot and I have the most intense orgasms. All I know is there is a huge wet spot where I unload as his cum leaks out of my well fucked ass.

This is probably my favorite way to be "taking it" too. It feels good to have his body on me, and it does seem that with most guys who do it this way---it helps the cock make contact with the prostate. I love it when a guy doing me this way, does a nice slow grind, changes of pace and speed and so on----plus I can thrust my hips to meet his thrusts and work my muscles to "milk his cock" this way, with the guy usually loving it that I am bucking back and squeezing my muscles on his cock!!

Doggie is my favorite position period. If I'm with a man I'm in the doggie. If I'm with a woman, she's in the doggie... usually. Its just a great easy access to everything man and woman position. Just get on your knees, bend over and spread em.

I like the way Shelby57 describes looking into the eyes of the man fucking you. And between hitting my prostate and cumming inside me I'm sure I'd lose my load too.

On my back, legs over his shoulders. That way he can go balls deep, I can talk dirty to him and watch his face ass he Cums.

Its got to be a big dick whatever position I'm in. I don't bend over for little ones. I want to feel them inside me, not just knocking at the back door. I wanna know I am being fucked.

I love to lie on a bed with my head and shoulders over the edge of the mattress, while I am getting a Blow Job.

I like laying on my back spreading my legs so i can watch and jerk myself off.

While I'm still an anal virgin, I often fantasize -- particularly when I'm masturbating -- about being fucked by another guy. In my fantasies, I am almost always on my back with my legs splayed over my partner's shoulders. I guess one of the reasons I favor that position is that it would allow me to stroke my own cock while being penetrated by my partner. Also, it would allow me to watch my partner's facial expressions, and look into his eyes as he spills his load inside me.

Ironically, when I actually attempted some years back to bottom for a friend, he positioned me doggy style with my ass slightly raised and my head and chest resting on a low ottoman. I was all lubed up and prepared to surrender my anal virginity, but the moment he knelt behind me and pressed his cockhead against my opening, his erection softened and faded. Try as he might, he just couldn't regain enough firmness to enter me! Ugggh!
    Last edited by Sundazzled; Feb 3, 2018 at 1:18 AM.

That's my fantasy! I really want to watch my partner's face contort with pleasure as his orgasm arrives, want to feel his cock twitch and throb as he as he cums inside me, and then feel his semen deep within me. I can't wait!