Register

bisexual terms, whats your fav.

I am a bisexual man i dont deny that, but i do have terms to describe my sexuality, i just like to keep it interesting. Here are a few of mine. Bi freaky, Sexualy diverse and my Sexualy liberated. Whats yours?

Smile Re: bisexual terms, whats your fav.

I like sex!

Re: bisexual terms, whats your fav.

Quote Originally Posted by Driver57 View Post
    I like sex!
    Well played.

I like:

I'm attracted to people of both the same and opposite sex.

I'm Tri-Sexual. I'll try anything at least once. And more if I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by biblkman View Post
    I am a bisexual man i dont deny that, but i do have terms to describe my sexuality, i just like to keep it interesting. Here are a few of mine. Bi freaky, Sexualy diverse and my Sexualy liberated. Whats yours?
    I'm a naturalist. When I find someone attractive and want to play with them, I as concerned about their gender as I was at the age of 2 years. I'm just being natural.

Pappy

I'm "sexual." When I reach into a pair of pants, I'm happy with whatever I find there.

I don't understand the "terms".

When I think of terms, I think of this sexy red-head gal ive been with for a long time that cuts me off from having sex with other girls, however, I can sex as many guys that i want.

Those are the "terms" of our... relationship.

I can window shop hot women, but I cant touch.

Those are my bisexual (in a ... relationship) terms.

Unofficial Community Leader

Cool Re: bisexual terms, whats your fav.

Quote Originally Posted by keladry View Post
    I like:

I'm attracted to people of both the same and opposite sex.
    just sucked a guy's dick & enjoyed it; smelled his crotch afterwards in my mustache like I used to after going down on my wife during nooners.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

I call myself bisexual,or just bi, but as you can see by my user title and signature, I have a little fun with it! Life is too short to take too seriously. I sometimes call myself "half gay", hence my username. My best friend calls me "half-and-half" and "half-breeder", lol. "Graight" is a stroke of genius I came up with in bed one night when I couldn't sleep. My boyfriend just calls me hot.

I love to laugh and make others laugh, so I'm sure I'll come up with something else down the road... hehehe
    "I'm not gay, I'm not straight... I'm GRAIGHT!"

"A bisexual is someone who can put their hand down someone else's pants and be happy with whatever they find."

"The most rebellious thing a person can do is be themselves."

being a bisexual asexual natured person, I often have fun with the way people react.... and I love to challenge the way people understand bisexuality and asexuality

I have humorous statements I use, like

* I love you all so much, that I have decided not to sleep with any of you *

* being bisexual means that I could take a group of people and show them the best sex of their lives, being asexual natured means that I will sit on a chair and direct the action *

and then I have the serious ones, like

* I will love you no matter who you sleep with, even me"

* I understand why you love those you do, and I will be the last one to judge you for doing it *
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

You can call me anything you like to. I know one thing for sure, I love pussy and I love cock

Being bi means that I can stick my hand down anybodys pants and be happy with anything I find
    Being Bisexual means that I can stick my hand down anybodys pants and be happy with whatever I find

Although it's negative, I still chuckle.
    "I've doubled my chances for being let down!"