Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 44

Thread: Wearing panties

  1. #1

    Wearing panties

    The 'Underwear Check' thread made me think about wearing women's panties.

    When I got home yesterday, my wife was not home when I arrived so I wanted to wash my clothes. My wife's clothes were in the dryer and when I pullled out her clothes some of her panty thongs fell on the floor. I tried on some of her panties, and they felt nice on me that it gave me a hard-on and jerked-off while wearing her panties.

    It was so arousing wearing my wife's panties that I woke up very early this morning and went to the local Walmart to purchase panties before going to work. I think they are lace thong/panties. When I can, I'll take a few pics and add them to my profile.

    Have you guys ever worn your wife or girlfriend's panties?
    Last edited by jtisbi; Sep 2, 2011 at 2:05 PM. Reason: wrong word

  2. #2

    Re: Wearing panties

    hell ya! just did the other night and even bought my own nylons to wear with them!! it was so great, really got me hot! i hope to wear them for someone special real soon!!! i put the pics on my profile!

  3. #3

    Re: Wearing panties

    No!

    A male friend loves wearing women's things.........gets all fired up over doing it.

    It never ceases to amaze me, what turns folks on and off.

    Of course, I probably get excited about some things others couldn't care less about, too.

    I don't care what anyone does...........as long as they respect me, I'll respect them.

  4. #4

    Re: Wearing panties

    You damn betcha. It was what convinced me to wear thong (men's style for the support) under 24/7. But every once in a whils i like the feel of hers for play time.

  5. #5

    Re: Wearing panties

    Panties led to stockings, (which I always loved on women), stockings led to other lingerie....it's an incredible turn-on! You're not alone!

  6. #6

    Re: Wearing panties

    Discovered a cousin's panties when I was about 16 (she was 19). Enjoy wearing my wife's and have some of my own. This leads to stockings, camisoles, and other silky things... great fun.

  7. #7

    Re: Wearing panties

    Quote Originally Posted by goodnplenty View Post
    Discovered a cousin's panties when I was about 16 (she was 19). Enjoy wearing my wife's and have some of my own. This leads to stockings, camisoles, and other silky things... great fun.
    Thanks for everyone's input, and glad that I'm not alone. The panties that I purchased at Walmart look sexy but don't feel as nice as my wife's panties. I think her's are from Victoria Secret or a lingerie boutique.

  8. #8

    Re: Wearing panties

    The panties I've been most satisfied with came from Macy's.
    I bought them for myself. They stood up well to hand washing on a regular basis.
    I forget the brand because it's been a while since I've worn panties.
    Last edited by njfan; Sep 3, 2011 at 3:15 PM.

  9. #9

    Smile Re: Wearing panties

    Quote Originally Posted by jtisbi View Post
    The 'Underwear Check' thread made me think about wearing women's panties.

    When I got home yesterday, my wife was not home when I arrived so I wanted to wash my clothes. My wife's clothes were in the dryer and when I pullled out her clothes some of her panty thongs fell on the floor. I tried on some of her panties, and they felt nice on me that it gave me a hard-on and jerked-off while wearing her panties.

    It was so arousing wearing my wife's panties that I woke up very early this morning and went to the local Walmart to purchase panties before going to work. I think they are lace thong/panties. When I can, I'll take a few pics and add them to my profile.

    Have you guys ever worn your wife or girlfriend's panties?
    I started wearing panties when I was 12. I wear nothing but womens panties all the time for the past 15 years. Panties are sexy, soft, pretty, and more comfortable than any mens underwear out there. Nothing like pulling down a sexy pair of panties and devouring a beautiful cock or pussy!

  10. #10

    Re: Wearing panties

    yes i love wearing panties. started when i was a very young boy, now that i am an adult i wear panties all the time. 24/7/365. i also have stockings,bras,slips and lingerie. all of witch is my own .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 137.jpg   169.jpg  

  11. #11

    Re: Wearing panties

    Yes I have tried on my wife's panties and loved it, a real turn on. I have also tried on my wife's bra and loved that to.

    I now buy my own lingerie and women's bikinis.

  12. #12

    Re: Wearing panties

    Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post



    I don't care what anyone does...........as long as they respect me, I'll respect them.

    I couldnt agree more!

    Myself, I love wearing panties and thigh highs and do oral on a guy. Once had a friend that really enjoyed seeing me dressed. He would be hard as quick as I could undress down to my girly things, and MAN, did it make for a hot session of sucking and getting f**ked!

  13. #13

    Re: Wearing panties

    I've tried to, it really did nothing for me. The photo's of guys wearing panties on their profiles here does nothing for me either.

  14. #14

    Re: Wearing panties

    Quote Originally Posted by Michigan_cpl View Post
    yes i love wearing panties. started when i was a very young boy, now that i am an adult i wear panties all the time. 24/7/365. i also have stockings,bras,slips and lingerie. all of witch is my own .
    Checked out the profile and must say your a lucky man, to have a wife that enjoys the same as yourself. Its what I long for in my life but at this stage I just dont see it happening.

  15. #15

    Re: Wearing panties

    Its so nice to see so many other guys into wearing panties. My wife loves seeing me wearing panties. Panties is just something us guys have a fascination with, the scents, the styles, the colors, the fabric, so why not slip them on and see how they feel also, many guys have slipped them on and know how good they feel and have started wearing panties more and more, once you slip them on you will know just how good they are and you will be wearing more and more. Its so amazing what an article of clothing can do but panties are just one of those items that turn us guys on so much and once you try a pair on you will be amazed at how excited you get. Check out our profile for more about us.
    Couple that enjoys wearing panties, pantyhose and lingerie and getting together with others that enjoy wearing also. We have lots of pics of us being kinky in our gallery.

  16. #16

    Re: Wearing panties

    Quote Originally Posted by pantycouple View Post
    Its so nice to see so many other guys into wearing panties. My wife loves seeing me wearing panties. Panties is just something us guys have a fascination with, the scents, the styles, the colors, the fabric, so why not slip them on and see how they feel also, many guys have slipped them on and know how good they feel and have started wearing panties more and more, once you slip them on you will know just how good they are and you will be wearing more and more. Its so amazing what an article of clothing can do but panties are just one of those items that turn us guys on so much and once you try a pair on you will be amazed at how excited you get. Check out our profile for more about us.
    Yes, main reason I've been recently wanting to wear panties; they feel nice. Pics of panties wearing in your profile are hot.

  17. #17

    Re: Wearing panties

    panties and lingerie and pantyhose feel fantastic. way better than mens underwear.

  18. #18

    Re: Wearing panties

    A past girlfriend talked me into trying on her panties and then it became a regular thing with her until she realized my wearing HER panties was stretching them so she got me my own and different styles.

    I broke up with her, left my panties and forgot about 'em until I hooked up with my present partner who quickly discovered I was wearing (stretching) HER panties and told me to knock it off.

    So now I either but them myself at Target or Wal-Mart or I get my partner to buy me something special from Victorias Secret.

  19. #19

    Re: Wearing panties

    I don't like to wear them myself but get turned on by a cock in panties so I bought our friend some and we had a great time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Resized.JPG  

  20. #20

    Re: Wearing panties

    Quote Originally Posted by SmilinBare View Post
    A past girlfriend talked me into trying on her panties and then it became a regular thing with her until she realized my wearing HER panties was stretching them so she got me my own and different styles.

    I broke up with her, left my panties and forgot about 'em until I hooked up with my present partner who quickly discovered I was wearing (stretching) HER panties and told me to knock it off.

    So now I either but them myself at Target or Wal-Mart or I get my partner to buy me something special from Victorias Secret.
    sounds sexy!!

  21. #21

    Re: Wearing panties

    I don't wear panties I just wear a sexy naughty nity with nothing under it.and let him take it off

  22. #22

    Re: Wearing panties

    I have always deeply wished I were born a real female; and consider myself a " secret girl " on the street, in public.
    I have worn panties on and off since I was 14, and now wear the exclusively.
    I prefer common everyday cotton panties.

  23. #23

    Re: Wearing panties

    I enjoy wearing panties, they feel so good. I usually sleep in them. I buy panties made for men. They fit better

  24. #24

    Re: Wearing panties

    Very Pretty, Love the blue!!!

  25. #25

    Re: Wearing panties

    I don't wear panties (though I have tried on a few and liked it ),but I do wear other female and female-esque garb: mini kilts/skirts, stockings, leggings, tights, womens jeans and boots And almost exclusively wear g-strings when I can't be nude!

  26. #26

    Re: Wearing panties

    Good for you! You find out quickly that you never want to wear mens undies again. I like to wear the Warners lace hipsters and the warners briefs. I like to buy my panties at Kohls. Enjoy them. You will never go back to mens undies.

  27. #27

    Re: Wearing panties

    Great thing about Wal-Mart...cheap panties that I can leave behind on road trips, lol

  28. #28

    Re: Wearing panties

    LOve and wear everydayClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 8-1.jpg 
Views:	292 
Size:	72.0 KB 
ID:	27488Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 8.jpg 
Views:	293 
Size:	63.0 KB 
ID:	27489Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sexy.jpg 
Views:	290 
Size:	91.4 KB 
ID:	27490

  29. #29

    Re: Wearing panties

    I love wearing panties and finding a cock inside panties is the ultimate to me. Once you realize that women's lingrie is designed to be seductive and to make one feel sexy you get the idea.

  30. #30

    Re: Wearing panties

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (16).JPG 
Views:	216 
Size:	154.5 KB 
ID:	27555 So, I had to jump into the mix of things. I get so turned on by dressing in my panties and thigh highs! Hope you enjoy!

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top