Register
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: older men

Re: older men

Quote Originally Posted by playful808 View Post
    Every human culture is ageist, but I think the m4m hookup scene is very ageist.
    Every 2nd ad says "my age of younger".
    Many guys lie about their age, or otherwise try to look younger than their true age.
    Many older guys fetishize youth, a few younger guys return the favor.

I refuse to lie about my age or hide it. I am also aging very well, so ...
    Nah, it's more than that. I am scrupulous with my word & respect that in others.
    I would rather have older!!
    Older the better! More mature!

I'm on Adam4Adam and have had some pretty good luck with it. It comes and goes, you know? but, I have no complaints. First, I have found that some secrets to my success have been to be friendly - be willing to say more than one word responses... having pictures to share helps. having a place to meet is helpful. taking risks is helpful. I have met some really great guys in my area - and when I have been on the road. I would love to have a long term friend- but, I have found that most of my encounters are one time things, maybe I might get a second or third meeting - but usually it is once. I also think it helps when I am open and up front about what I want or don't want, and I definitely stay away from drama. I am 62. I am married... and we sound like we have very similar circumstances. haven't had sex with my wife for several years.

Quote Originally Posted by papasmurph View Post
    I'm on Adam4Adam and have had some pretty good luck with it. It comes and goes, you know? but, I have no complaints. First, I have found that some secrets to my success have been to be friendly - be willing to say more than one word responses... having pictures to share helps. having a place to meet is helpful. taking risks is helpful. I have met some really great guys in my area - and when I have been on the road. I would love to have a long term friend- but, I have found that most of my encounters are one time things, maybe I might get a second or third meeting - but usually it is once. I also think it helps when I am open and up front about what I want or don't want, and I definitely stay away from drama. I am 62. I am married... and we sound like we have very similar circumstances. haven't had sex with my wife for several years.
    Quote Originally Posted by playful808 View Post
    Every human culture is ageist, but I think the m4m hookup scene is very ageist.
    Every 2nd ad says "my age of younger".
    Many guys lie about their age, or otherwise try to look younger than their true age.
    Many older guys fetishize youth, a few younger guys return the favor.

I refuse to lie about my age or hide it. I am also aging very well, so ...
    Nah, it's more than that. I am scrupulous with my word & respect that in others.
    I'm the same playful. You are correct. Papa you need to start the Man to Man project on this forum. That was my favorite thread on SBG.
    Last edited by DD788Snipe; Apr 1, 2019 at 3:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yallt39 View Post
    I am 63 yo in good health, ddf and never had any type of STD. I am bi and have been trying to connect with either a male or female and simply do not get any answers. I assume it is due to my age. My libido is higher than ever in my life. I have 7" cut. Can anyone give me any helpful advice? I am married but the wife has not had sex with me in over 10 yrs. I have needs that are not being met and I want to do something about it.... help please.
    Wish you were closer...I'm 69 and enjoy oral and anal play...actually, when we had Craigslist I had no shortage partners...early 20"s to 70's...all good..hope you find some soon

I am an older guy who is always looking. Adam has been good and Squirt dot org also. Adam tends to find more local guys. There are guys who like older guys but there are many many more who like top guys. Advertise your nice cock size and willing to ass fuck. Good Luck.

I definitely prefer men my age or older. Some of the hardest cocks I've had in my mouth were older ones!

My regulars are all in their upper 50s to mid 60s, All are in long term marriages except one, his wife passed last year. Although I don’t discriminate as my wife does. 2 of the 4 play with my wife as well, the 2 she doesn’t play with are bigger guys caring some weight but their cocks need service just the same. My frequent go to guy however is simply awesome and she and I participate almost daily with this guy. He is so sexually frustrated at home that his kink really shines around us. He is never shy when he comes over, he gets naked and is proud of his cock and he should be, the wife and myself enjoy many fun filled evenings taking care of his needs. It seems that us older guys just don’t care and concentrate on having fun while we are on this shitty earth.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeSlade View Post
    I definitely prefer men my age or older. Some of the hardest cocks I've had in my mouth were older ones!
    Id like to think that I am not “old” at 58 but rather experienced. Drama free as well as that is all behind me. My cock still gets good and hard and no problem ejaculating. I’m also possibly in better shape now than I was 20 years ago.

in short, I am very comfortable with my age and would love to tempt a younger guy to see if I can satisfy him...

I was always more attracted to older men. Even as a 19 year old I sought out older men because I found they were better and more attentive lovers. The couple of same age hook ups I had at that time it was about them getting theirs and being done. Now in my 50's I still find men my age and older to be more what I am interested in. Of course if was easier to find them when I was a 20 something.

Quote Originally Posted by yallt39 View Post
    I am 63 yo in good health, ddf and never had any type of STD. I am bi and have been trying to connect with either a male or female and simply do not get any answers. I assume it is due to my age. My libido is higher than ever in my life. I have 7" cut. Can anyone give me any helpful advice? I am married but the wife has not had sex with me in over 10 yrs. I have needs that are not being met and I want to do something about it.... help please.
    Keep trying. There must be periodicals or something as well as carefully worded Craigs list "missed connections" add like "I saw you in the grocery store and we smiled at each other. I'd like to buy you a coffee" or something - or I'd like to bi you a coffee or something. They are out there and probably have the same problem you do.
    I've been plowed more times than Paris Hilton, and I loved every mile of it!

Let's see... when I was younger, it didn't make a difference how old the other guy was as long as he wanted to do something. As I got older - over 21 - guys my age seemed to flock to me more than guys, say, over 40, but still, if anyone wanted to do it, I was game to throw it down with them. Once I got to 40, there were a lot more younger guys, not so many guys my age, and practically no guys in the 50-60 range; it seemed that the guys my age were looking for guys who weren't my age and usually younger guys. Today, at 63, there are more younger guys looking to hook up than guys my age or older; I recently had an 18-year-old hit me up looking for a daddy to teach him the ropes but since I never practiced any kind of age discrimination, I stay firm with my stance that as long as the guy is of legal age, is clean, healthy, and not my idea of an asshole, we can do something. I do get that younger guys are attracted to older guys and, usually, because we're more settled, mature, usually no-nonsense about things (read this as not being of a mind to be playing games) and, I think, we don't see the point in putting performance pressure on anyone - at least I don't - and we tend to be more patient and understanding about stuff.

All I know is that what I find amazing about the cock is that is an ageless wonder. That is does not seem to age like the rest of the body. Many videos and pictures of older men in their 60's and 70's but the cock looks as young as they were in their 30's or even 20's.

I love looking at cock.

Quote Originally Posted by softheart View Post
    Keep trying. There must be periodicals or something as well as carefully worded Craigs list "missed connections" add like "I saw you in the grocery store and we smiled at each other. I'd like to buy you a coffee" or something - or I'd like to bi you a coffee or something. They are out there and probably have the same problem you do.
    I'm 68 and have great luck with Doublelist.

I am 50 and I like older men and women.. I also like women and men my own age.. cum to think about it I also like younger men and women too.. lol

I am a 68 yo mom who’s Wife has lost the sexual desire. I would a friend to play and experience. Perhaps an older couple open for fun

Any older discreet in guys in Northern Utah. Am a mom interested in meeting people of like mind

I'm 63 and as long as it's hard and can stay that way while pounding my ass I'm attracted to you.

I'm 58 and I'm tired of seeing ads that cut the age off at like 50. I wish I could find other guys interested in someone of my age. ��

I'm interested buddy ... better between buds of similar ages.

I know, I am only 51, I dont think I am that bad to be past the cut off age

Quote Originally Posted by Robocock View Post
    I am 50 and I like older men and women.. I also like women and men my own age.. cum to think about it I also like younger men and women too.. lol
    Same here Robo! Sometimes young flesh is a delight sometimes older meat is more tenderized. I particularly enjoy my Asian MILFs (40+) because they are experienced, still look great, and often are coming off a marriage that didn’t satisfy them sexually.

Age doesn’t matter. Inspiration does!

Quote Originally Posted by Flypaper View Post
    Same here Robo! Sometimes young flesh is a delight sometimes older meat is more tenderized. I particularly enjoy my Asian MILFs (40+) because they are experienced, still look great, and often are coming off a marriage that didn’t satisfy them sexually.

Age doesn’t matter. Inspiration does!
    Agreed..

If you are ever in the SF Bay Area let me know....we can spend hours in bed.

63, wow, I wish I lived in Alabama! I'd love to find a ddf fuck buddy. Especially one that doesnt get any pussy and surely must have some serious sperm backing up that could be drained into my body!!

I am a older guy and I still enjoy, sucking a nice clean cock. I re-started sucking cock, after my wife past away, a few years ago, and found that I do, still enjoyed having a nice cock in my mouth and feeling him shoot a big warm load of cum into my mouth. Often, I will continue sucking until his cock, and once he starts to get hard again, I will see if, I can enjoy more cum! I am open to most all mutual pleasures, with the right person and an open mind to pleasure. I can host most days!
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

I love older men!!! When I was young and growing up, I worshipped my dad. We took showers together, until I started getting hard, and he would too. He stopped the showers together, but I saw him naked frequently. One morning, I was in the shower, jerking myself with soap, when he entered, got naked and came in the shower with me. He told me I could soap & jerk him too. I did as he asked and soon he was very hard. We got out of the shower, dried off and went to his bedroom and lay on the bed. He asked if I had jerked any of my friends and I told him I did. Did you ever suck any, he asked? Only my friend Sonny, I replied. Did you enjoy it he wanted to know? Yes I did. With that answer, he held his huge cock out to me, and I put it in my mouth and began sucking. After 8 minutes or so he moaned, I'm cumming! And filled my mouth with spurt after spurt of his warm cum. I swallowed it all. He the began to suck me, and it felt so good, that I came almost immediately. We were suck buddies for years after that. I loved sucking his cock. He introduced my uncle's cock into the game, and they introduced me into fucking their man pussies. We got together often, and I loved it!

I agree with others silverdaddies is a good site and I prefer much older men than me

Quote Originally Posted by Tag200 View Post
    I agree with others silverdaddies is a good site and I prefer much older men than me
    Ive have good luck with SD (I’m usually the silver one, but was with one guy in his 70s who was quite the cocksucker!)

Don't sell us 58 year old guys short folks. We can still bring it! ;>P

Well Im 57 and my wife is 61.. We prefer closer to our own age and older. Its nice that way, we can relate to everything, its usually a nice laid back enjoyable time for everyone! No offense to the younger crowd but We cant relate to them. Me personally I stuck in the 70's Still have the sideburns, listen to the music, enjoy the old shows. So its nice to be able to relate with those who lived it too.
    For us. we prefer 45 and older, and even some of the 45ers are immature.
    We have found that someyoungers can be aggressive, rude, pushy and to say it politely, Not very nice...
    I know I know you get that with any age group. Thats very true.
    But we have noticed it more in the younger crowds
    Bottom line is we love being with the older men and ladies. Hell we are having fun with a guy who is 68 now and never been happier
    But thats just us