Register
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: older men

Re: older men

I had the same problem but I was in my mid 30 s I began letting guys suck me then I realized I really enjoyed it so began to suck guys back and now 25 years later I love to suck guys to completion and the more I suck the more I want I love the experience of helping a guy cum with my mouth

Your biggest problem is, you don't live in Phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by coyoteugly19 View Post
    Your biggest problem is, you don't live in Phoenix.
    Yea but he does live in Texas. Julyguy, just bring yourself over here to Edinburg in the RGV and we will take care of both our likes and fantasy's

I'm 62 and mostly meet married men within 10 years of my age. I am glad many younger men seek out older experienced men. I do get a fair bit of interest from younger men who have a thing for older men, but not as much interest as I get from guys near my age. In the next 2 weeks or so I will be meeting a 39 year old divorced guy I've been chatting with for several weeks and we're both excited about it !

Unofficial Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by cuttin2dachase View Post
    I'm 62 and mostly meet married men within 10 years of my age. I am glad many younger men seek out older experienced men. I do get a fair bit of interest from younger men who have a thing for older men, but not as much interest as I get from guys near my age. In the next 2 weeks or so I will be meeting a 39 year old divorced guy I've been chatting with for several weeks and we're both excited about it !
    I'm older & have been blessed by nature to look 10 years younger each decade of my life so far; some of that comes from being into fitness since I was a boy. I've been with other males from a wide range of ages. I like younger guys. Some of that is just remembering how I was at that age. Last year, I was pleasantly surprised to hook-up with a 20 yo. It was good for both of us. But I also remember older guys that I've enjoyed as well.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

I too love to suck older men.

My name is steve perry a I’ve been sucking cock behind my girlfriends back for over 30 years ever since some dirty old man caught me looking at his big cock in some filthy public toilets. *He asked me if I wanted to suck it. I said no Im not gay. *No but your a cocksucker I can tell. *Then he pushed me onto my knees and forced me to suck his big smelly old cock *god it turned me on to be used like some slut I’ve been addicted to sucking cock ever since. *I have sucked at least 500 men off and now I want to be on my knees everyday sucking dirty old cocks.

I am older too, and have a steady partner. Too dangerous to do otherwise, though I have been fortunate enough to spend some time with another previous partner. The guy I was seeing is married and his wife does not know. The other guy's wife knows as does mine. It makes for interesting socializing for sure! I don't know what advice there is to give here.

I am 72 widowed and still occassionaly like sex too . I am now because of not wanting to get into a complicated relationship with a woman am gay I bottom or suck if desired. I only have a 4.5 cut member and had prostrate removed but do have a place to give u satisfaction.

I am older, and not into young guys. I have been invited to a gathering of five men on Saturday. The purpose is to simply get naked and do whatever feels right. The youngest is 55. I have had sex with only one of them, so will be mostly all new and exciting.

I am 75 and still love sucking cock

lol just because we get older doesn't mean we stop wanting and liking sex. I've always enjoyed sex with older men.

"Older Men" = Yes Please .. hmm - the first man I dated was much older because frankly I didn't want some 18 year old that had no f'king clue what he wanted.

I definitely enjoy sex with my present, 67 year old partner even though he is younger than me.
    JEM

Quote Originally Posted by Vr225 View Post
    I am 75 and still love sucking cock
    Me too Neighbor

I am attracted to older on many levels which include sex. Maturity and knowledge are traits that I (24) seek.
    I have had experiences with an older man (+30 years) and an older woman (+12) and can honestly say sex was amazing and I learned about everything!
    It has reduced my attraction to guys/girls my age or younger.

Some encouraging things to hear, as I just turned 60 the end of March. Too much heavy manual labor, & only 2 years ago they find that walking all day on rebar-reinforced concrete is bad for your hips & back, etc. no, duh!? I need left hip, right not far behind. Dieting to lose weight so it all wrks right. gonna have to do the protein diet to speed this up. At least my junk still works! Being 60, I'm older, but I honestly don't feel that old. A young guy that'd like me showing him some things it takes decades to learn? Things that make ya go, Hm...but guys my age that like sharing equally, honestly & without reservations would be nice as well.
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

I've seen men years older than you who I find very attractive. These days, 63 years is not old. If you lived near me, I would like to help you get off.

Too bad we didn't retire in Cali...

Yes I'm attracted to older dick. Lol

I have seen some older men cocks that I would not mind sucking. I would prefer a older cock to suck. Like this older gentleman's beautiful cock.

http://happilybi.tumblr.com/post/139...this-guy-is-so

It says the guy in that link is deactivated. with the kind of day I had the last couple days, ended badly today. I could use a nice cock right now...

Quote Originally Posted by SuckerMC View Post
    I have seen some older men cocks that I would not mind sucking. I would prefer a older cock to suck. Like this older gentleman's beautiful cock.

http://happilybi.tumblr.com/post/139...this-guy-is-so
    Omg! This daddy does have an awesome cock!

God take me back to the eighties I couldn't resist sneaking out nearly every night and sucking as many dirty old cocks as I could. Once these three old men stripped me naked and told me to suck all of them off and don't stop even if other men come in and don't worry only old men looking for a young cocksucker like you come here at night. God I spent three hours naked on my knees sucking cock after cock I lost count but it was at least 20. I wish I was out right now sucking lots of dirtt old cocks.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Exposed_2.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	113.3 KB 
ID:	42011

Hungry74

I understand, because I am 74 and still horny. Contact me and maybe we can talk about things...Hehe!

I'm 75 and still horny and in Scottsdale. Maybe we can cum together if u like.

I agree with you telling the holier than thou to mind his own business. Isn't a wife in a sexless marriage cheating the man out of one of life's pleasures?

a few years ago I was in the same boat I went to a city park where guys went to hook up it was mostly with guys got a blow job after about a year of getting oral from guys I decided to give one also this has been 20 years ago I now love to suck a cock I want to all the time I don't think there is anything wrong with this some guys have called me a queer if I am I like it then I am a queer I don't like this word but I suck guys I also am selective try it you may like it.

Hi, I'm older guy too, 83, Now I'm in a senior complex and not much activity these days.. Been bi all my life, married twice and 2nd knew I was bi but did not share her men or participate with me. Being old is a bitch......., I don.t get too hard these days but I love to
    suck and get fucked.... We are a long ways apart but we could play on line. Dave

I'm a older guy and I like sucking cock. I started sucking cock after my wife past away a few years ago and found I still enjoyed having a nice cock in my mouth and feeling him shoot a big load of cum into my mouth.