Register

The results are in..

the results are finally in and published: my friend and lover that ask me to help him with his thesis has gone over all the stories and comments and compiled the results.. as you may remember I have ask a couple times about first time stories,, full on anal first time stories whether top or bottom stories.. the best we can figure there were around 500 stories to gleen information from.. a little over half came from here.. no names or personal info used just the facts presented here and responses to adds.. so here we go!!!

about 70% was with an older person
    about 10% were around the same age
    about 10% were older when it happened
    And the last 5-10% it was do to alcohol or drugs and no age given..
    of the 70% that was with older partners only about 5% of those felt they had been molested or raped..
    everyone else in the survey were willing partners..
    almost all said that it had made them what they are today!!
    Of the older group almost 100% wished they had started sooner!!!
    About 80% said that they were cumed in the first time.. 20 % got it somewhere else.. on their ass, back, cock, face!!!
    About 50% of the younger bunch were with family members!! And went on to have relations with family for a while..
    now I know that this is kind of a quick rundown of the results but I promised that I would let you know when it came about.. kind of interesting results!!!
    By the way Merry Christmas and I hope you all get fucked for Christmas..

Re: The results are in..

Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post

By the way Merry Christmas and I hope you all get fucked for Christmas..

Same to you and to all!
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

An interesting set of statistics! Is there going to be a full rundown of the results? And a Merry Christmas to you and you will likely get fucked for Christmas and a lot!

Is this a paper? will it be peer reviewed? Will there be a section explaining methodology? Can we see the paper?
    "Remember; if you can't resolve your conflicts with the power of the word...hit them with your laptop!"--© 1998 J.E. Benedict

Quote Originally Posted by Polar Bear View Post
    Is this a paper? will it be peer reviewed? Will there be a section explaining methodology? Can we see the paper?
    I agree with Polar Bear. I am uncertain if "reliability" and "validity" standards would be used or even could be applied.

What we have is 500 self disclosure stories of m2m sex activity. Of these self disclosure stories have 250 reportedly have come from Bisexual.com. Since this is a bisexual site how many bisexual women were involved in the study?

I recall some guy posting here a long time ago that he was doing research on bisexuality and he invited men and women to contact him for the research. That was around in the early 2011's? I have been a member here since 2007. (lost my password and had to open my profile to a newer one.)
    Last edited by tenni; Dec 21, 2022 at 5:23 PM.